Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Nazi Grandma,' sentenced for denying Holocaust, goes to prison

'Nazi Grandma,' sentenced for denying Holocaust, goes to prison

Personally, I believe the Holocaust happened but really?

Authorities in western Germany arrested serial Holocaust denier Ursula Haverbeck on Monday after the 89-year-old failed to show up at prison last week to start her sentence.

"After the convict failed to report to the relevant penal institution within the deadline, prosecutors in Verden on May 4, 2018 issued an order to execute the sentence and have charged police with its implementation," prosecutors said. Police found Haverbeck at her home on Monday and transferred her to prison to begin her two-year term.

Haverbeck was sentenced for incitement by denying the mass murder of millions of Jews during the Nazi era in Germany.

Haverbeck, who German media often refers to as the "Nazi Grandma," has never spent time in prison despite several previous convictions for denying the Holocaust, in which six million Jews were murdered by the Nazis between 1941 and 1945.

She was supposed to start her prison sentence in the town of Bielefeld last Wednesday.

'Looking for her'
    The International Auschwitz Committee had said on Sunday it hoped Ursula Haverbeck would soon be in prison.

"One can only hope that the judiciary and police are urgently looking for her," said Christoph Heubner, the executive vice-president of the International Auschwitz Committee.

German newspaper Westfalen-Blatt reported that Haverbeck's home in Vlotho in central Germany seemed empty for days with mail piling up in front of the door but on Monday, police found her there.

Serial Holocaust denier
    During her trial, Haverbeck spoke of an "Auschwitz lie," claiming it was not an extermination camp, but merely a labor camp.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...source=twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Truth is very important.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Apparently you are not allowed to question the questionable details.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Apparently you are not allowed to question the questionable details.
    You would know that if you ever worked for somebody. This behavior is detrimental to the society as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You would know that if you ever worked for somebody. This behavior is detrimental to the society as a whole.
    I've worked for several somebodies.. Some of them even hired me on an alias.

People are riding on my welds to this day. How is it detrimental? I question my own work,, Personal Quality Control.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Courageous, Loving Grandmother Hunted Down and Imprisoned for Believing Wrong Truth

Free Speech?

Ursula Haverbeck, mother of [censored], grandmother of [censored], and great-grandmother of [censored], has at last been apprehended. She had become famous as the "Grandma on the Lam" after not allowing the out-for-blood court system to lock her up. As previously reported:

BERLIN (AP) — A Holocaust survivors' group is urging German authorities to intensify their search for a notorious neo-Nazi who didn't show up for her prison sentence.

The International Auschwitz Committee officially announced Sunday that it hopes that Ursula Haverbeck, 89, who has been sentenced to two years in prison, will soon be found.

Haverbeck was sentenced last year for denying the Holocaust — a serious felony crime. She was supposed to start her prison sentence on Wednesday.

Committee member Christoph Heubner told the German news agency "one can only hope that ... police are looking for her with high pressure."

Indeed they were, the search was massive, and find her they have. """Good People""" everywhere are now resting easy tonight, with this dangerous criminal at last no longer at large.

What was her crime, you ask? Thank you; I will tell you.

Saying the following:

"The Holocaust is the biggest and most persistent lie in history." - Ursula Haverbeck

That is all.

No Armenian Genocide denial laws, I see.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She didn't believe the "wrong truth." The Holocaust happened. The issue is she has the natural right to be completely wrong.

And, before we come out for her too much we should be aware it seems like she was a literal, original Nazi as her husband was.

Ursula Haverbeck was sentenced in August 2017 for writing in a far-right German magazine that Auschwitz had been a work camp, instead of recognizing it as a facility where millions of Jews were killed under the orders of German dictator Adolf Hitler, New York Daily News reported. Haverbeck’s late husband Werner Georg Haverbeck was an enthusiastic Nazi party member before and during the Second World War.

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-nazi-gran...onding-2679198

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    The Holocaust happened.
    ORLY!

You know, most holocaust deniers would gladly change their minds and believe it happened if presented with any evidence. The situation is, there just isn't any.

¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

And, before we come out for her
    You and your peeps are not going to "come out for her." I know.

Nor for any of the other people currently being persecuted for their speech.

Free speech is a right-wang thang.

She didn't believe the "wrong truth." The Holocaust happened. The issue is she has the natural right to be completely wrong.

And, before we come out for her too much we should be aware it seems like she was a literal, original Nazi as her husband was.
    That's terrible. Her being accused of being a Nazi should automatically prevent her from exercising any of her rights.

That's terrible. Her being accused of being a Nazi should automatically prevent her from exercising any of her rights.
    I've been accused of being a Nazi, too! Hmm, now let me put two and two together......

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    I've been accused of being a Nazi, too! Hmm, now let me put two and two together......
    You always have to put things in context. You can not blindly defend anybody's right to free speech. What if they turn out to be nazi sympathizers? Then you are doomed. Did I get this right?

If you do the math, a rough figure shows that 136-human bodies would need to be "holocausted" per hour, while running an operation 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, for 5-years non-stop.

Noting that even using modern technology, it takes up to 3-hours to cremate one body in its own designated heat-sealed chamber.

Might as well claim that the Pyramids were really build by ancient Nazi warriors.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    If you do the math, a rough figure shows that 136-human bodies would need to be "holocausted" per hour, while running an operation 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, for 5-years non-stop.

Noting that even using modern technology, it takes up to 3-hours to cremate one body in its own designated heat-sealed chamber.

Might as well claim that the Pyramids were really build by ancient Nazi warriors.
    The problem that the Holocaust Pushers have is that today we have this thing called "Google" and you can just take five minutes to look into it and immediately find out the truth.

Sad. Very sad for them. None of the young peoples in Generation Zyklon are shedding any tears over the six gajillion.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...source=twitter
    The next question is this, what do you think is the holocaust and why have you come to believe it happened? and why do u think it is the only historical event that one isn't allowed to question?You can deny the Native American genocide(see Stefan Molyneux) or slavery or the story of the bible and still nothing will happen to you. But if you deny the question the holocaust in most European countries(even in Russia), you get thrown in prison

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You can deny the Native American genocide(see Stefan Molyneux)
    Yeah, Stefan: "The Truth About the Holocaust" video, coming when?

He sure was hopped up about the fake Iranian freedom protests a year ago or whenever too, wasn't he? Not like Stefan. Not at all. When people act so out of character, are shilling for things that don't fit into the rest of their world-view framework, kind of makes you wonder, eh?

But it's no big mystery. If he were to start saying anything the least bit negative in that certain direction, he'd just get kicked off the internet, unpersoned, and lose all his income. He's got a family to (partially) support. So, he's chosen to instead keep his platform and to be a gateway drug into a larger world. That's the charitable interpretation (and we should always try to be charitable).

The next question is this, what do you think is the holocaust and why have you come to believe it happened? and why do u think it is the only historical event that one isn't allowed to question?You can deny the Native American genocide(see Stefan Molyneux) or slavery or the story of the bible and still nothing will happen to you. But if you deny the question the holocaust in most European countries(even in Russia), you get thrown in prison
    You forgot the Armenian Genocide (or did you?) (Cenk Uygar)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I don’t deny the current genocide of Yemen: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...f-Yemen/page10

Or the genocide of Armenians some 100 years ago: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eeks-1914-1923

That I keep my mouth shut on the “Holocaust” doesn’t mean that I believe that 6 million “Jews” were gassed…
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You forgot the Armenian Genocide (or did you?) (Cenk Uygar)
    Stefan Molyneux, Cenk Uygar, not much difference between the 2. One carries water for the R side of the political party, the other carries water for the L side. Both would never make the "The truth about the holocaust" video.

If anyone hasn't heard Stefan's argument to dismiss inquiry into the Holocaust, this is it. It boils down to this and I kid you not "facts about history doesn't matter, only principles matter". That must be why he made a "fact" based historical review of slavery and Native American genocide

This is why you need a Bill of Rights.

You "believe" it happened?

-rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

-rep
    You don't?

You don't?
    The Holocaust isn't like God or the moon landing, it's not something that you "believe" in.

It's something that you know.

I won't discuss this matter further... I don't associate myself with anti-semite bigots.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

-rep
    -- rep
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

The next question is this, what do you think is the holocaust and why have you come to believe it happened?
    The evidence available points to it.

and why do u think it is the only historical event that one isn't allowed to question?
    I don't. I thought it was stupid that she was jailed for her opinion.

You can deny the Native American genocide(see Stefan Molyneux) or slavery or the story of the bible and still nothing will happen to you. But if you deny the question the holocaust in most European countries(even in Russia), you get thrown in prison
    Exactly. I had no problem with her questioning anything. I disagree with her but I happen to think the people throwing her in jail for her beliefs are truly dangerous. Maybe you misunderstood what I meant by my comment.

-- rep
    I think a few months in a reeducation camp would change your attitude.

Exactly. I had no problem with her questioning anything. I disagree with her but I happen to think the people throwing her in jail for her beliefs are truly dangerous. Maybe you misunderstood what I meant by my comment.
    You clearly don't understand how dangerous it is to allow people like her speak.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast