Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY AG Schneiderman Under Fire for Alleged Sexual Misconduct

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

NY AG Schneiderman Under Fire for Alleged Sexual Misconduct

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy....

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...physical-abuse

Now Schneiderman is facing a reckoning of his own. As his prominence as a voice against sexual misconduct has risen, so, too, has the distress of four women with whom he has had romantic relationships or encounters. They accuse Schneiderman of having subjected them to nonconsensual physical violence. All have been reluctant to speak out, fearing reprisal. But two of the women, Michelle Manning Barish and Tanya Selvaratnam, have talked to The New Yorker on the record, because they feel that doing so could protect other women. They allege that he repeatedly hit them, often after drinking, frequently in bed and never with their consent. Manning Barish and Selvaratnam categorize the abuse he inflicted on them as “assault.” They did not report their allegations to the police at the time, but both say that they eventually sought medical attention after having been slapped hard across the ear and face, and also choked. Selvaratnam says that Schneiderman warned her he could have her followed and her phones tapped, and both say that he threatened to kill them if they broke up with him. (Schneiderman’s spokesperson said that he “never made any of these threats.”)

A third former romantic partner of Schneiderman’s told Manning Barish and Selvaratnam that he also repeatedly subjected her to nonconsensual physical violence, but she told them that she is too frightened of him to come forward. (The New Yorker has independently vetted the accounts that they gave of her allegations.) A fourth woman, an attorney who has held prominent positions in the New York legal community, says that Schneiderman made an advance toward her; when she rebuffed him, he slapped her across the face with such force that it left a mark that lingered the next day. She recalls screaming in surprise and pain, and beginning to cry, and says that she felt frightened. She has asked to remain unidentified, but shared a photograph of the injury with The New Yorker.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Legendary!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ng-report.html

Selvaratnam told the New Yorker she was involved with Schneiderman between the summer of 2016 and the fall of 2017. She said that he started physically abusing her in bed and asking her to find another woman for a threesome. Schneiderman also asked her to "call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did."

"[H]e started calling me his 'brown slave' and demanding that I repeat that I was 'his property,'" Selvaratnam told the magazine.

https://truepundit.com/the-four-twee...-schneiderman/

Last edited by AuH20; 05-07-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Wow!
    The Dems really still are the party of slavery.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It's not showing for me:
    URI signature match failed

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This could be bad news for Dems.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman to resign Tuesday following physical abuse allegations

And Dems won't be able to blame team Trump/Kushner for this leak considering that this story is not being broken by Enquirer as happand in case of management of dirt on hosts of "Morning Joe".

President's son-in-law Kushner accused of trying to blackmail MSNBC's Joe Scarborough
    The president’s son-in-law advised the ‘Morning Joe’ host to speak to the president directly about an upcoming tabloid ‘hit piece.’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jared-...-enquirer-dirt

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Our little Jewish tyrant...........

"He had said he would have to kill me if we broke up, on multiple occasions. He also told me he could have me followed and could tap my phone,” said Selvaratnam.

Schneiderman’s activism on behalf of feminist causes has increasingly won him praise from women’s groups. On May 1st, the New York-based National Institute for Reproductive Health honored him as one of three “Champions of Choice” at its annual fund-raising luncheon. Accepting the award, Schneiderman said, “If a woman cannot control her body, she is not truly equal.” But, as Manning Barish sees it, “you cannot be a champion of women when you are hitting them and choking them in bed, and saying to them, ‘You’re a $#@!ing whore.” -New Yorker
    Manning Barish said of Schneiderman's involvement in the Weinstein investigation "How can you put a perpetrator in charge of the country's most important sexual-assault case?"
    Selvaratnam describes Schneiderman as “a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” figure, and says that seeing him lauded as a supporter of women has made her “feel sick,” adding, “This is a man who has staked his entire career, his personal narrative, on being a champion for women publicly. But he abuses them privately. He needs to be called out.” -New Yorker
    “His hypocrisy is epic,” says Manning Barish. “He’s fooled so many people.

Ironically, after his election to the New York State Senate in 1998 where he served for twelve years, Schneiderman wrote several laws, including one which created specific penalties for strangulation in 2010. He also chaired a committee that investigated domestic-violence charges against former state senator Hiram Monserrrate (D), who was kicked out of office after a conviction for assaulting his girlfriend.
    During the hearings, the legislators learned that New York State imposed no specific criminal penalty for choking, even though it is a common prelude to domestic-violence homicides. Not only did Schneiderman’s bill make life-threatening strangulation a grave crime; it also criminalized less serious cases involving “an intent to impede breathing” as misdemeanors punishable by up to a year in prison. “I’m just sorry it took us so long in New York State to do this,” Schneiderman declared at the time. “I think this will save a lot of lives.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...derman-accused

Never trust a male feminist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Just to be clear, Trump wrote that Tweet in 2013.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I can't wait to see who replaces him. They have an inexhaustible supply of busy body lawyers in NY.

well this didn't age well:

They allege that he repeatedly hit them, often after drinking, frequently in bed and never with their consent. Manning Barish and Selvaratnam categorize the abuse he inflicted on them as “assault.” They did not report their allegations to the police at the time, but both say that they eventually sought medical attention after having been slapped hard across the ear and face, and also choked. Selvaratnam says that Schneiderman warned her he could have her followed and her phones tapped, and both say that he threatened to kill them if they broke up with him.
    One of the ladies coming out against him was a gun control activist. o_O

I was reading this thinking, damn, those chicks needed a gun and then I came across this...

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman might support gun control in public, but his ex-girlfriend claims he called activists “losers” in private.

Manning Barish joined three other women to accuse Schneiderman of mental and physical abuse in an explosive report by the New Yorker Monday night.

During their on-and-off relationship before they split up for good in 2015, Schneiderman mocked his girlfriend’s political activism. When she told him she planned to attend a gun control event, he called the protesters, which included Sandy Hook Elementary School parents, “losers,” Barish recalls.

“Go ahead, if it makes you feel better to do your little political things,” he told her.

In his public life, however, the Democrat has touted his support for gun control activists, especially since the Valentine’s Day Parkland school shooting.
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/0...cel-employees/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    One of the ladies coming out against him was a gun control activist. o_O

I was reading this thinking, damn, those chicks needed a gun and then I came across this...

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/0...cel-employees/
    He was not a real SJW? He was doing it just to get laid?

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    He was not a real SJW? He was doing it just to get laid?
    How dare he!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    How dare he!!!
    These men are nasty. How can he exploit a lady like that? Hope he gets justice this time.

They named him from the beginning!! LMAO

Last edited by AuH20; 05-08-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Another example of the long standing hypothesis that those who complain the most loudly about something are often guilty of it themselves. Also an example of a Democrat that secretly (or not so secretly) has complete disdain for his naive constituency.

To be fair, innocent until proven guilty. He is claiming it was consensual, and with the mainstream popularity of "Fifty Shades of Gray", it may be hard to prove that it was not consensual. How many of these women sought medical treatment? Did they continue seeing him after the violent acts? On the accusers side, threats of retaliation by an AG are certainly serious and believable, and could have kept them silent. It will boil down to "he said, she said", unless there is tangible evidence.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Another example of the long standing hypothesis that those who complain the most loudly about something are often guilty of it themselves. Also an example of a Democrat that secretly (or not so secretly) has complete disdain for his naive constituency.

To be fair, innocent until proven guilty. He is claiming it was consensual, and with the mainstream popularity of "Fifty Shades of Gray", it may be hard to prove that it was not consensual. How many of these women sought medical treatment? Did they continue seeing him after the violent acts? On the accusers side, threats of retaliation by an AG are certainly serious and believable, and could have kept them silent. It will boil down to "he said, she said", unless there is tangible evidence.
    A few of them sought treatment and I believe they kept seeing him. Personally, I can't wrap my head around why a women would stick with a man who treated them that way but I'm not a gun control advocate like one of the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Even if he gets exonerated this will shatter the image of a knight in shining armor many seek in SJW hustlers.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I guess that some people believe it's just another coincidence...

“Katie Johnson” (not her real name) in federal lawsuits accused Donald Trump and his billionaire friend Jeffrey Epstein, of raping her when she was only 13 in New York City in 1994. “Katie” alleged also that the two men raped the 12-year old girl "Maria".

According to Claude Taylor, “Maria” is not her legal name but she is alive and has given a camera interview to a major broadcast network. That network is holding the interview back for “legal reasons”.
    In the interview she confirmed facts as laid out by “Katie”. She was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump and her life and her family’s life were threatened by Donald. This is subject of an ongoing criminal investigation. “Maria” remains in hiding.

Claude Taylor in another tweet stated that a source related to New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman says that Jeffrey Epstein is trying to make a plea deal on a human trafficking case involving Trump Model Management.
    According to Taylor’s source, Epstein has offered “tapes” of significant investigation figures in exchange for leniency: http://ir.net/news/politics/126409/r...alive-talking/

It looks like the “Schneiderman source” of Claude Taylor (who worked for Bill Clinton) played him for a fool: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-claude-taylor

“Maria” was abducted from Waterbury, Connecticut on 19 March 1993 when she was 11.
    She ended up at "parties" at a midtown Manhattan townhouse owned by Epstein's billionaire friend Les Wexner where underage girls were allegedly sexually assaulted by Trump and Epstein: https://www.justice-integrity.org/14...in-maria-story

And let’s not forget the other sexual abuse case that is linked to Donald Trump’s long-time advisor Roger Stone: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6626146
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-09-2018 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Added info Claude Taylor
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I guess that some people believe it's just another coincidence...

“Katie Johnson” (not her real name) in federal lawsuits accused Donald Trump and his billionaire friend Jeffrey Epstein, of raping her when she was only 13 in New York City in 1994. “Katie” alleged also that the two men raped the 12-year old girl "Maria".

According to Claude Taylor, “Maria” is not her legal name but she is alive and has given a camera interview to a major broadcast network. That network is holding the interview back for “legal reasons”.
    In the interview she confirmed facts as laid out by “Katie”. She was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump and her life and her family’s life were threatened by Donald. This is subject of an ongoing criminal investigation. “Maria” remains in hiding.

Claude Taylor in another tweet stated that a source related to New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman says that Jeffrey Epstein is trying to make a plea deal on a human trafficking case involving Trump Model Management.
    According to Taylor’s source, Epstein has offered “tapes” of significant investigation figures in exchange for leniency: http://ir.net/news/politics/126409/r...alive-talking/

It looks like the “Schneiderman source” of Claude Taylor (who worked for Bill Clinton) played him for a fool: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-claude-taylor

“Maria” was abducted from Waterbury, Connecticut on 19 March 1993 when she was 11.
    She ended up at "parties" at a midtown Manhattan townhouse owned by Epstein's billionaire friend Les Wexner where underage girls were allegedly sexually assaulted by Trump and Epstein: https://www.justice-integrity.org/14...in-maria-story

And let’s not forget the other sexual abuse case that is linked to Donald Trump’s long-time advisor Roger Stone: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6626146

Well why don't you sue Epstein then, like this Trump supporter is?

It's unfortunate you are mixing all this deep state nonsense in to defend all of Hillary's crimes..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's unfortunate you are mixing all this deep state nonsense in to defend all of Hillary's crimes..
    So you're saying that showing the scandals that our deaf, dumb and blind media (both mainstream and alternative) is trying to hide on Donald Trump, is defending Clinton's crimes?!?

Maybe you should look at all of the connections between Donald Trump and the Bush-Clinton crime syndicate instead of falsely accusing me...

Please feel free to show where I've actually defended any Clinton.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast