Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oliver North to head NRA

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No thanks. Looks like I'll be dropping them and giving more money to the JPFO and GOA.

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    No thanks. Looks like I'll be dropping them and giving more money to the JPFO and GOA.

- ML
    Amen and +rep.

I gave up on The NRA last year after 20 years of membership. North is just another reason to for gun owners to avoid the NRA like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Free in CT View Post
    I gave up on The NRA last year after 20 years of membership. North is just another reason to for gun owners to avoid the NRA like the plague.
    What do we have against him?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What do we have against him?
    Iran-Contra among many other things.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Iran-Contra among many other things.
    He was just doing what he was told by the prez?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post

- ML
    saf.org is worth your consideration.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He was just doing what he was told by the prez?
    Rex84.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The Nicaraguan Rifle Association?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He's most likely tied to Mena in some capacity.

Does his past foreign policy work even matter as long as he stands strong on 2A? Regardless GOA is far better on gun rights.

I do not like this guy..

This does not raise my estimation of the NRA.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Does his past foreign policy work even matter as long as he stands strong on 2A? Regardless GOA is far better on gun rights.
    Not unless he comes clean about his past activity.

Over time people forget these things or were not paying attention to him at the time like me.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Rex84.

That's your government at work. Why do you want to blame him?

He lied under Oath to Congress.

He ran Arms And Drug Deals for Profit. Illegally.

Now he will take the NRA down from the inside..

He is all about arming Police.. and all the wrong people. (like Fusion Centers)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

He ran Arms And Drug Deals for Profit. Illegally.

Now he will take the NRA down from the inside..

He is all about arming Police.. and all the wrong people. (like Fusion Centers)
    These are very serious accusations. I think I have heard about some other people who were doing just that very recently but the names escape me at the moment.

These are very serious accusations. I think I have heard about some other people who were doing just that very recently but the names escape me at the moment.
    Clinton? Bush?
    Familiar names.

How old are you kid,?, I watched the hearings on TV,, back before internet.

I believe there were discussions HERE when he showed up on FauxSnoose as a talking head.

so why don't you pretend that there is more than a pea in your brain pan.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That's the deep state at work. I think of the Nuremberg trial--"just doing what I was ordered to do." He also made out financially by following those orders. In my opinion, not a freedom fighter.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's the deep state at work. I think of the Nuremberg trial--"just doing what I was ordered to do." He also made out financially by following those orders. In my opinion, not a freedom fighter.
    What was he supposed to do? Go again the deep state and get $#@!ed in a nanosecond? That would be the last time you heard from him. Keep in mind the internets did not exist at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Iran-Contra
    So... he's famous for being a great weapons salesman.

Sounds bretty gud.

North sounds like a lifer. I don't believe he's changed his ways. Very few ever do.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    So... he's famous for being a great weapons salesman.

Sounds bretty gud.
    Oh, and very clearly did not give one single hoot about doing it without being granted a "license" to do so.

Ollie tells the government to shove its stinkin licenses; he's gonna sell bazookas to whomever he pleases and he ain't ever, ever going to back down, cuck, or apologize for it even though your Cabal is going to constantly demonize him for it for the next 30 years.

I don't care about what he said about Waco. In general I don't care about what anyone says. Did he gas them? No. I care about what people do. And what he did was give a big middle finger to the elite Cabal ruling us for 30+ years now.

Let's see what happens.

Yes! He also gave a big middle finger to Congress and told them "I don't have to tell you sick pedo loser puppets anything, now go cry about it." Yes! That's my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Yes! He also gave a big middle finger to Congress and told them "I don't have to tell you sick pedo loser puppets anything, now go cry about it." Yes! That's my boy!
    Whereupon he should have been immediately shot for treason,,

I mean removed from the room and put against a wall. Immediately and without debate.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Whereupon he should have been immediately shot for treason,,

I mean removed from the room and put against a wall. Immediately and without debate.
    How many times did it happen in the history of US of A?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    North sounds like a lifer. I don't believe he's changed his ways. Very few ever do.
    One of Daddy Bush's boys.

Read My Lips,,,

New World Order.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

How many times did it happen in the history of US of A?
    Not nearly enough,, apparently.

and I was quite disappointed to not see it then,,, as I remember.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-08-2018 at 12:52 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast