Thread: What happened?

What happened?

Comments

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    when

it

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    when
    Where?
    "The Patriarch"

Where?
    Who?
    There is no spoon.

Where?
    Here, the site crashed for me since the OP posted this thread. Did he know something?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Where?
    In the dark of night with no moon as the swans fly south and all of Dankes taxes are paid slightly earlier .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Here, the site crashed for me since the OP posted this thread. Did he know something?
    byte size fatal error ?
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yes. Fandango knows when all the movies are playing.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I'm not sure who this Fandango is but I noticed our newest member is bangkokbestdining. I bet it's an establishment looking to get Danke to settle up and outstanding bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm not sure who this Fandango is but I noticed our newest member is bangkokbestdining. I bet it's an establishment looking to get Danke to settle up and outstanding bill.
    Yes , that is correct , Dankes Bangkok creditors will catch up to him one of these days .
    Do something Danke

For any of you youngsters that do not know , Fandango is a spanish dance with guitars and castanets that dates to the 1700's . It helps to have a pitcher of Sangria first . Its a party .
    Do something Danke

Yes , that is correct , Dankes Bangkok creditors will catch up to him one of these days .
    I think I know how he ran up such a big bar tab.

For any of you youngsters that do not know , Fandango is a spanish dance with guitars and castanets that dates to the 1700's . It helps to have a pitcher of Sangria first . Its a party .
    It's also a ZZ Top album.

They knew a party in 1975 . Also has some of my favorites , Blue Jean Blues , Balinese , Mexican Blackbird , and ( drum roll ) a John Lee Hooker song .
    Do something Danke

I think I know how he ran up such a big bar tab.

Ya , its more like a Danke tax , lure you in from the sidewalk , have to pay a high price for the drink then they send out the captured , communist great grandma...... Danke is like , $#@! , I need another drink ......
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Many falsely charges on my account. At least I have no recognition of it anyway.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sorry, first post. Ny meaninful post is earlier.

it's also a line from Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody"

"Scaramouche, Scaramouche will you do the Fandango?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaramouche
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Many falsely charges on my account. At least I have no recognition of it anyway.
    Oh Gawd, I made the mistake of looking for a funny tranny pic.

Do not google - Bangkok tranny

Last edited by Danke; 05-09-2018 at 12:45 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Who what when where why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    it's also a line from Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody"

"Scaramouche, Scaramouche will you do the Fandango?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaramouche
    That is because they know a Fandango .
    Do something Danke