Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alyssa Milano's Armed Guards Force NRA Member From Public Space

And a new message:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Has she got nice tits?
    I've never seen them,,

but think tits are nice.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Thank you for the link. Found a copyable version: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...mpaign-1104304
    So are you willing to admit she is favor of gun control?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I doubt it or he would've commented when he posted the letter. He didn't even bother to give an opinion on her tits. *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I doubt it or he would've commented when he posted the letter. He didn't even bother to give an opinion on her tits. *shrug*
    That's how you know zippy's a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Indeed. This is probably the most damning evidence against Zippy. I'm not even a lesbo and I took a moment to look at her boobs. I wasn't impressed, btw but to each his own.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Maybe this will rock Zippy's world and change his life. I think she is a gun owner too.

People tend to jump from wanting to restrict selling guns to certain types of people (mentally ill or those with a history of violence for example) to believing that they want to take all guns away from everybody. There is a lot of middle ground in there.

People on this website were crying that the FBI did not do enough to try to stop the more recent school shooting. Were they in favor of taking guns from everybody?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-06-2018 at 02:27 PM.

People tend to jump from wanting to restrict selling guns to certain types of people (mentally ill or those with a history of violence for example) to believing that they want to take all guns away from everybody. There is a lot of middle ground in there.
    I'm far more worried about your ilk than any random mentally ill person. $#@! that condescending "we only want a few more restrictions...." bull$#@!.

People on this website were crying that the FBI did not do enough to try to stop the more recent school shooting. Were they in favor of taking guns from everybody?
    People were talking about the hypocrisy of calling for more gun laws when the ones on the books, had the FBI followed through, were enough.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And a law will keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill?

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    And a new message:

How nice.

I'll donate to NRA and GOA to spite them

No, there is not.

Once you grant the premise that, just based on somebody's say so, with no evidence whatsoever, that you can take away property and rescind a fundamental human liberty, then you have started, no, you have traveled a long way, toward "taking guns away from everybody".

We were "crying" because, once again, government $#@!ed it up.

Which will lead to even more government, because people are insane.

No, there is not.

Once you grant the premise that, just based on somebody's say so, with no evidence whatsoever, that you can take away property and rescind a fundamental human liberty, then you have started, no, you have traveled a long way, toward "taking guns away from everybody".

We were "crying" because, once again, government $#@!ed it up.

Which will lead to even more government, because people are insane.
    Exactly
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

She was born in '72 and net worth estimated at 45 million . A RPF's basement dwellers dream . One of you guys should snatch her up and teach her a little liberty and move out of the basement .

But, she clarifies, they’re not anti-Second Amendment.

That's convenient, because the NRA isn't pro-second amendment.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    She was born in '72 and net worth estimated at 45 million .
    I'll never not think of her as the chick from Commando.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

With all this talk about her tits I had to go and Screwgle them to see for myself.

Meh.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With all this talk about her tits I had to go and Screwgle them to see for myself.

Meh.
    I wasn't impressed, either.

She was born in '72 and net worth estimated at 45 million . A RPF's basement dwellers dream . One of you guys should snatch her up and teach her a little liberty and move out of the basement .
    We will try first thing in the morning

Meh.

We know your preferences.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I wasn't impressed, either.

? No third nipple?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We know your preferences.

Now yer talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    ? No third nipple?
    That would be hot .
    Do something Danke

That would be hot .
    I have a third nipple!!! It's not as exciting as it sounds. Mine just looks like an armpit mole.

I have a third nipple!!! It's not as exciting as it sounds. Mine just looks like an armpit mole.

After living his life amongst women from the reservation, he'd probably still find that "hot."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Originalist started a thread about bewbs and guns...or bewbs with guns...something like that.

So do I, but mine looks like a tiny nipple.
    Last edited by fedupinmo; 05-06-2018 at 08:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Exactly
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    Covered.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post

So do I, but mine looks like a tiny nipple.

People tend to jump from wanting to restrict selling guns to certain types of people
    People have always wanted to restrict guns to "Those people". (Blacks, Indians,) (Whoever? )

And the definition and target of those laws is ever expanding till it is only Loyal Party Members.

Check your History.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12