Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alyssa Milano's Armed Guards Force NRA Member From Public Space

Alyssa Milano's Armed Guards Force NRA Member From Public Space

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Infowars also gets the old heave-ho:

She showed up to give an anti-gun speech with armed guards. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

$#@!ing drones and pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    when I was in H.S. I skipped my ceramics class in order to go to the bookstore and buy a magazine where she showed her tits. It was worth it. When I returned and the teacher asked me where I had been the whole class, I told him. He approved and asked to see the magazine. He didn't report me missing.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    when I was in H.S. I skipped my ceramics class in order to go to the bookstore and buy a magazine where she showed her tits. It was worth it. When I returned and the teacher asked me where I had been the whole class, I told him. He approved and asked to see the magazine. He didn't report me missing.
    Has she got nice tits?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...n-dallas-nora/

But, she clarifies, they’re not anti-Second Amendment. In fact, they want to stress the difference between the NRA members and the gun lobbyists. Milano says they believe in responsible gun ownership, they just don’t believe in the stronghold the gun lobby has over the country’s political system.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Their shrill voices. I got a slight headache listening to their chanting.

Bull$#@!.

You can read the letter her group sent to the NRA - she signed it so I'm certain she read it.

I can't seem to cut-n-paste it so here's the link.
    http://time.com/5248072/nora-coalition-celebrities-nra/

Thank you for the link. Found a copyable version: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...mpaign-1104304

Mr. LaPierre,

Nineteen years ago, two teenagers stormed into Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado. Three of the four guns used in the shooting were legally in the possession of the shooters. There was no paperwork filed on the purchases of these weapons because they were made at a gun show from a private dealer, no background check was made because they were purchased at a gun show from a private dealer, and federal “straw buyer” regulations did not apply because the guns were purchased at a gun show from a private dealer.

Thirteen people were murdered, another twenty-four were injured in the mass shooting. Your organization continues to oppose closing the loopholes which enabled their deaths.

Two weeks later, the NRA held its convention in Denver, just ten miles away from Littleton. As seven thousand protesters gathered outside your convention, you insisted that your organization believes in “absolutely gun free” schools.

You lied.

You lied, and you purchased politicians, and you fought every single basic gun reform measure that might have saved lives. And you did it because you and the gun manufacturers that fund you value money over lives.

You fought against mandatory safe storage and trigger locks that would have saved the twenty-six lives lost at Sandy Hook, because you and the gun manufacturers that fund you value money over lives.

You fought against taking weapons from those who have been served with a domestic violence restraining order, and Tiffany Wilson and many like her were shot and killed because you and the gun manufacturers that fund you value money over lives.

You fought against an assault weapons ban which could have kept 190 people in just the six shootings in Newtown, San Bernardino, Orlando, Las Vegas, Parkland, and Sutherland Springs alive because you and the gun manufacturers that fund you value money over lives.

You fought for the “stand your ground” laws that allowed Trayvon Martin’s killer to go free, because you and the gun manufacturers that fund you value money over lives.

You rolled out Dana Loesch to lament about “thousands of grieving black mothers in Chicago,” while never mentioning that you and your organization have opposed every single gun reform policy that would have made Chicago safer while demanding mandatory minimum sentences which disproportionately affect black communities because you and the gun manufacturers that fund you value money over lives.

In 2016 alone, you spent more than $50 Million on just seven elections, winning six of them. This dangerous spending started taking its toll on the first day of the Trump administration when the new president reversed executive orders that would have made it harder for those whose mental illness makes them more likely to use the weapons you hawk to obtain those weapons.

Your time signing checks in our blood is up.

Today we announce the NoRA initiative.

We’re a culture hack. We’re for moving culture into a less violent place by counteracting the influence of NRA money in the American political system. We’re for raising the voices of all victims of gun violence, both direct and indirect, in their own communities as they define them.

We’ve a diverse, non-partisan coalition of activists, artists, celebrities, writers, gun violence survivors, and policy experts. We’re going to shine a bright light on what you and your organization do to America. We’re going to make sure the whole world sees your bloody hands.

We’re coming for your money. We’re coming for your puppets.

And we’re going to win.

Today we follow in the footsteps of the brave Parkland students and those who have come before to make sure you and those marionettes whose strings you pull hear all the voices who have been hurt by the gun violence you enable. Today we lift the voices of communities of color who have been living the terrible toll of the gun violence you enable more than most without nearly the attention they deserve. Today we lift the voices of women, who you refuse to allow the safety of removing weapons from domestic abusers. Today we lift the voices of the children who died because you refused to allow your puppets to vote for mandatory safe storage, trigger locks, assault-weapons bans, or other common- sense devices and protections. Today we speak for the majority of Americans who correctly say your policies are bad for our nation.

We see you.

And we’re going to make sure everyone else does, too.

Sincerely,

The NoRA initiative

Yeah. That's just condescending liberal incrementalism. What she just said is that she hates the Constitution, wants us to give up our right to defend ourselves, and also our guns.
    Last edited by angelatc; 05-05-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Has she got nice tits?
    I remember being quite the fan.

I remember being quite the fan.
    It would be awesome to show up at a gun rally and pass out pictures of that nude picture, then yell "show us your tits!" when she took the stage. Maybe wave some Mardi Gras beads around.

Has she got nice tits?
    I decided to go down memory lane. Yes, in fact they were nice.
    http://www.hecklerspray.com/alyssa-milano-nude

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I decided to go down memory lane. Yes, in fact they were nice.
    http://www.hecklerspray.com/alyssa-milano-nude

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yeah. That's just condescending liberal incrementalism. What she just said is that she hates the Constitution, wants us to give up our right to defend ourselves, and also our guns.
    Ok... Yeah, but... her tits are amazing so...
    Call it a wash?

Has she got nice tits?
    I like hers better..

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    "The Patriarch"

Today we lift the voices of communities of color who have been living the terrible toll of the gun violence you enable more than most without nearly the attention they deserve.
    So black communities do commit violent crimes at greater numbers than white communities.

I believe it was Ben Franklin that said, "He that would give up essential Liberties for the bewbs, deserves both Liberty AND da bewbs."

He was a wise man.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    I believe it was Ben Franklin that said, "He that would give up essential Liberties for the bewbs, deserves both Liberty AND da bewbs."

He was a wise man.
    I think Originalist started a thread about bewbs and guns...or bewbs with guns...something like that.

Leftists only want the police state armed . I want everyone armed .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has she got nice tits?
    I'm sure the Japanese will model one of their sex robots after them.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Has she got nice tits?
    Probably not any more. She's had several kids and doesn't seem to pay much attention to fitness.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I came to this thread enraged, and I am now leaving with a smile on my face. ONLY, on RPF... I guess the only thing better than a hypocrite, is a hypocrite with nice tits.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

She wasn't much into hot guys, was she?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    She wasn't much into hot guys, was she?

Isn't that the house keeper?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

An anniversary is something you celebrate, while a remembrance is something you memorialize. Dumb twit actress.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast