Thread: Photos: YAL Summits in New York, St. Louis, Houston and San Francisco

Thumbs up Photos: YAL Summits in New York, St. Louis, Houston and San Francisco

Just wanted to let you guys know that I took photos at four of the six Young Americans for Liberty Spring Summits this year (I was unable to attend the other two due to scheduling conflicts) on behalf of YAL as their official photographer. Wanted to share them with you all in case people were interested. Speakers included Ron Paul, John Stossel, Justin Amash, Austin Petersen, as well as local legislators and debate panels. You can find the links to these at the bottom of the post after a couple of select photos.

All the summits I was able to attend were equal in their level of excitement and engagement, and I can definitely say that Young Americans for Liberty is at the forefront of promoting freedom more than nearly any other person or organization at the moment. If you haven't heard about their Operation Win at the Door program yet, I suggest looking into it and consider making a contribution to their efforts.

You can find photos from the Houston Summit here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...57666102855087

You can find photos from the San Francisco Summit here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...57693204757142

You can find photos from the St. Louis Summit here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...57667604759398

You can find photos from the New York Summit here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...57665935531048
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I saw that first pic on Facebook and almost posted it here but thought i'd wait because you usually give us links. I love your pictures so much but that first one is awesome. Dr Paul looks truly happy, and that makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I saw that first pic on Facebook and almost posted it here but thought i'd wait because you usually give us links. I love your pictures so much but that first one is awesome. Dr Paul looks truly happy, and that makes me happy.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to angelatc again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Ugh. His suit pocket. Hasn't anyone told him not to use exterior suit pockets in all his time wearing suits?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    Ugh. His suit pocket. Hasn't anyone told him not to use exterior suit pockets in all his time wearing suits?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thanks Gage . I almost made St Louis .