Thread: Ben Swann: Who’s Funding the White Helmets?

Default Ben Swann: Who’s Funding the White Helmets?

"As the U.S. moves closer toward all out war in Syria, a lot of what our government seems to base its intelligence on, especially claims of chemical weapon use by they Syrian government, is an impartial humanitarian group called the White Helmets.
    You’ve no doubt, heard of the White Helmets. They have been praised in the media as heroes and have reportedly saved more than 100,000 lives as of April 2018.

But who are the White Helmets really? Are they a legitimate organization or pawns, funded for the purpose of regime change?

Let’s give it a Reality Check you won’t get anywhere else."

Promote Liberty Media!

http://truthinmedia.com

We won't turn things around until we 1st change the media - please share Ben Swann's videos with everyone you know - and then share them with strangers!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thank you for posting.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Georgo Soros doesn't care about black people.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Thank you for posting.
    Thanks for watching and sharing!
    Promote Liberty Media!

We won't turn things around until we 1st change the media - please share Ben Swann's videos with everyone you know - and then share them with strangers!

So Ben releases this video - it's posted at Zero Hedge, RPF and other sites - and the next day it's announced that US funding of the White Helmets is suspended and under review - coincidence?!
    Promote Liberty Media!

An incredible group of individuals @1:05 aka a bunch of $#@!s.
    Truth is a social construct. 👁👁

Nice find, thanks.
    "I have a strong temperamental attachment to the meaning of words. In the age I find myself in, that condemns me to a daily dose of pain." - John Derbyshire
    "Give me control of the scientists' money supply and I care not who fakes the results."
    "I can find millions of 'social problems' such as: 'Too many red-headed people have hangnails'." - Murray Rothbard

Default Reality Check: Is the U.S. No Longer Funding the White Helmets? (Part 2)

DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    Ben is doing God's work.
    I wholeheartedly agree with that! And before media, he worked as a youth minister
    Promote Liberty Media!

Quote Originally Posted by ZakCarter View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree with that! And before media, he worked as a youth minister
    He's on a mission from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    He's on a mission from God.
    Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."
    Jake: "Hit it."

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    lol the White Helmets staged rescue. Syrians say after the cameras are gone they'' leave people buried in rubble.

Check this out. I read on Arabic speaker translate one of them saying "Your acting is getting better Habib!"