Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Formally Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

Trump Formally Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

A group of 18 GOP lawmakers led by Rep. Luke Messer of Indiana, have signed a letter formally nominating President Trump for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize.

The letter is addressed to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, and states that President Trump has worked "tirelessly to apply maximum pressure to North Korea to end its illicit weapons programs and bring peace to the region."

“His Administration successfully united the international community, including China, to impose one of the most successful international sanctions regimes in history,” the letter says. “The sanctions have decimated the North Korean economy and have been largely credited for bringing North Korea to the negotiating table.”

Other signatories include Reps Mark Meadows, R-N.C., Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., Diane Black, R-Tenn., and Steve King, R-Iowa.

“Although North Korea has evaded demands from the international community to cease its aggression for decades, President Trump’s peace through strength policies are working and bringing peace to the Korean peninsula,” the letter reads. “We can think of no one more deserving of the Committee’s recognition in 2019 than President Trump for his tireless work to bring peace to our world.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...el-peace-prize

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His methods to achieve peace didn't/don't seem too peaceful.

MEGA
    Making Earth Great Again
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

North Korea has freed three U.S. citizens detained for years in the communist country, bowing to another demand of President Trump ahead of his planned meeting with Kim Jong-un.

The three Americans — Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk, also known as Tony Kim — were released from a North Korean labor camp and sent to Pyongyang for medical treatment, the Financial Times reported.

Though out of the brutal labor camp, the men remain in the grasp of Mr. Kim’s regime.
    They currently are believed to be convalescing in a hotel outside Pyongyang.

“We believe that Mr. Trump can take them back on the day of the U.S.-North Korea summit, or he can send an envoy to take them back to the U.S. before the summit,” said Choi Sung-ryong, an activist pursuing release of North Korea’s political prisoners.
    The release of the three Americans marked another significant victory for the Trump administration, which also won North Korea’s agreement to discuss giving up its nuclear weapon program as a prerequisite for the talks.

More at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-another-tru/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Makes sense.

His closest friend and leading Peace champion Netanyahu of Israel would probably second it.

US blocks UN call for independent probe of Gaza protests
    16h ago

Poll: Do you think Nikki Haley should discuss killing of 32 Palestinian protesters by Israel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK9LWhsd3QI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRdKk00Uj5Y

Trump's wars 2018: Civilian casualties in Afghanistan at near-record level this year

Trump Campaign Promise Fulfilled - Killing lots of families

Trump’s Yemen Raid That Killed Nine Children
    http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-yemen...t-wrong-554611

Trump Has Killed More Civilians with Illegal Drone Strikes in 9 Months Than Obama Did in 8 Years

UN will probably oppose it though:

United Nations called President Trump a racist - USA Today
    Jan 12, 2018 - "You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as '$#@!holes,' whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome," he said in Geneva. The U.S. State Department tried to calm things down after Trump's vulgar remark, tweeting from the department's Bureau of African Affairs that “the ...

Donald Trump could be complicit in war crimes, warns Amnesty International
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7635506.html

(AP) Trump’s recycling program: War crimes and war criminals, old and (potentially) new
    https://www.salon.com/2018/04/03/tru...y-new_partner/

Developing

No proof that Trump 50% approval polls, Nobel Peace Prize nomination are Neocons 'thank you' for Syria bombing

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    His methods to achieve peace didn't/don't seem too peaceful.
    Oh?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Oh?
    Trump got lucky... He could have just as easily caused the destruction of Korean peninsula. I will not argue for the potential for peace between NK and SK looks good. Just keep Bolton (for God's sake, saying we should follow the Lybian model in regards to NK) away from negotiations then maybe they have a shot. Does Trump deserve it while occupying Syria and supporting SA attacks on Yemen?

Trump should come out and say "I appreciate being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize but I don't want to accept the award just yet. I got a few more wars I need to end before I''ll accept it."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    Trump got lucky... He could have just as easily caused the destruction of Korean peninsula. I will not argue for the potential for peace between NK and SK looks good. Just keep Bolton (for God's sake, saying we should follow the Lybian model in regards to NK) away from negotiations then maybe they have a shot. Does Trump deserve it while occupying Syria and supporting SA attacks on Yemen?
    Trump did it in a way more controlled way than you think. From the outside it looks like chaos. From the inside, a finely tuned machine.

He started with China, then worked on NK in tandem with China behind the scenes. Then when it was time he got SK onboard and told them to go kiss and make up. He already laid the groundwork for them.

Trump wants to get out of Syria and Afghanistan, but for whatever reason he is listening to some of these neocons in office they keep dragging him back into it, one way or another - they even had to organize a false flag attack to get him back into Syria after Trump had called for defunding the Syrian war and bringing troops home.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump should come out and say "I appreciate being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize but I don't want to accept the award just yet. I got a few more wars I need to end before I''ll accept it."
    Cite one war Trump has started.

Granted, he hasn't (yet) ended every war that his deep state controlled puppet predecessors have started, but he did just end the Korean war. That's something, isn't it? It's surely worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize, considering how low the bar is (see Obama).

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post

Granted, he hasn't (yet) ended every war that his deep state controlled puppet predecessors have started, but he did just end the Korean war. That's something, isn't it? It's surely worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize, considering how low the bar is (see Obama).
    Hasn't started them but has threatened to use military vs North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela. "Peace candidate".

He did greatly expand attacks on Syria and Yemen.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-02-2018 at 04:40 PM.

From what I heard, they just removed 'propaganda loud speakers' on both sides.. something they did in 2015 also and then after a while put them back up. This is a positive step and hopefully this is not a stunt but it could be another trick to fool Trump.
    War will end when US troops comes home. There were no gun fire on border last year and is not today.

Nuke site they 'shutdown' was already shutdown.

Should wait for Peace Prizer celeberations when they actually give up nukes.

Since Obama got it, Trump probably has to have it too. But rushing didn't work out so well in case of Obama peace prize.

It's true that he's not founding father of ISIS but multiple times he has bombed enemies of ISIS in Syria . Even his core supporter AJ got very offended:

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He did greatly expand attacks on Syria
    Maybe I'm getting bad info and should consider watching CNN and other propaganda outlets you consume, but from my vantage point I see a routing of ISIS in 1 year vs the creation, arming, funding and training of ISIS under Obama and Hitlery. Hardly a "greatly expanded attack on Syria".

Maybe I'm getting bad info and should consider watching CNN and other propaganda outlets you consume, but from my vantage point I see a routing of ISIS in 1 year vs the creation, arming, funding and training of ISIS under Obama and Hitlery. Hardly a "greatly expanded attack on Syria".
    They are more reliable than Sputnik News. Most of the gains against ISIS occurred before Trump. Trump continued what Obama was doing (though he was the one who added forces in Syria). What he did change was to be less concerned about civilian casualties (and cut off reporting of such deaths). He also dropped more bombs.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/1/30/...nion-2018-isis

In his State of the Union address, President Trump claimed a very clear policy accomplishment: the military defeat of ISIS.

“Last year, I pledged that we would work with our allies to extinguish ISIS from the face of the earth,” the president said. “One year later, I’m proud to report that the coalition to defeat ISIS has liberated very close to 100 percent of the territory just recently held by these killers in Iraq and in Syria.”

There’s real truth here. The amount of territory controlled by ISIS declined by 60 percent between January and October 2017, according to a count by IHS Markit, a strategic intelligence firm. The group lost control over both Mosul, Iraq’s second-largest city, and Raqqa, which served as the de facto capital of ISIS’s so-called caliphate; it now no longer controls a major populated city in either country.

Yet Trump’s comment implies that nearly all of ISIS-held territory was liberated in the past year. This isn’t true. In fact, it’s not clear that Trump deserves much credit for these developments — if any. His counter-ISIS strategy has, for the most part, been a continuation of the one the Obama administration began back in 2014, which had already been steadily chipping away at the group’s territory.

“Whatever successes the Trump administration is claiming against ISIS are actually a product of the Obama administration’s approach,” says Jennifer Cafarella, the senior intelligence planner at the Institute for the Study of War.

To be fair, Trump’s approach wasn’t 100 percent identical to Obama’s. He did relax regulations designed to prevent civilian casualties, which appears to have led to a larger number of strikes on ISIS targets per day. It is certainly possible that this led ISIS to lose territory at a faster rate, but experts say there’s no way to tell for sure — and that the group’s losses would have been inevitable without Trump’s changes.

How Trump did and didn’t change the ISIS war
    The Obama administration’s strategy for countering ISIS, launched soon after the group seized huge amounts of Iraqi territory in June 2014, mostly slotted the US into a supporting role. The Iraqi military and various armed factions in Syria would take the lead in risky ground combat against ISIS; the US and its allies would provide training, weapons, limited special forces deployments, and airstrikes. The idea was to roll back ISIS’s territorial gains at a limited cost to the US, while building up the capacity of local partners to keep the group down once it was defeated.

On a purely military level, this strategy proved fairly effective. ISIS was outnumbered by its enemies in the region and outgunned by the coalition, and had no way to shoot down American planes. ISIS’s territorial conquests had basically been stopped by the end of 2014; by the time of the 2016 election, it had lost a third of its peak territory.

After Trump took office in January 2017, his administration didn’t change the basic parameters of the strategy — opting not to fix something that wasn’t broken. The overall strategy, to assist and empower local allies rather than win the ground war using large troop deployments, remained intact.
    Did Trump hasten ISIS’s collapse?
    Evaluating the broader effects of Trump’s changes to airstrike policy is extremely tricky, mostly because the Obama strategy had already set ISIS on a path to defeat. It wasn’t as if Trump came in and righted a sinking ship; in fact, if he had changed nothing at all about Obama’s policy, ISIS still would have been pushed out of its major cities eventually.

“The Trump administration didn’t screw up the Obama plan, which we were all kind of afraid of,” one former National Security Council official tells me. “They at the very least continued a working policy.”

So the question is less about whether Trump deserves sole or majority credit for ISIS’s collapse, as he clearly does not. It’s more about whether his changes to the rules of engagement hastened ISIS’s territorial collapse. And on that question, experts really aren’t sure.
    But the president’s comments during his speech — that “one year” since his inauguration, the coalition had “liberated very close to 100 percent” of ISIS-held territory — is deeply misleading. if you just listened to the speech, you never would have known that it was the Obama administration that put ISIS on the path to defeat, and that Trump only slightly tweaked their framework. You also wouldn’t get a sense that Iraqi and Syrian forces did the brunt of the fighting, and thus deserve the brunt of the credit.
    More at link.

Hasn't started them but has threatened to use military vs North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela. "Peace candidate".

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/tr...g-troops-syria

United States military involvement in Syria has deepened since President Trump took office. The Pentagon has authorized the deployment of 400 more troops, some of whom are already there. Five hundred special operations forces sent by the Obama administration are also on the ground. War planners reportedly are seeking to send an additional 1,000 American troops to Syria.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/09/...dented-levels/

Donald Trump Is Dropping Bombs at Unprecedented Levels

The candidate who once warned America about Hillary Clinton's hawkishness is turning into a war machine.

Throughout the 2016 campaign, many people opposed to Donald Trump’s candidacy were nonetheless reluctant to endorse Hillary Clinton, in part because of her relative hawkishness. Candidate Trump had a decades-long career in the public eye that demonstrated plenty of reason to worry he would be a disastrous president, but he lacked the long career in public service that fueled worries about Clinton’s approach to the use of force, and her alleged desire to expand executive war-making powers past what she inherited from her predecessor.

Six months into Trump’s presidency, we now have enough data to assess his own approach. The results are clear: Judging from Trump’s embrace of the use of air power — the signature tactic of U.S. military intervention — he is the most hawkish president in modern history. Under Trump, the United States has dropped about 20,650 bombs through July 31, or 80 percent the number dropped under Obama for the entirety of 2016. At this rate, Trump will exceed Obama’s last-year total by Labor Day.

In Iraq and Syria, data shows that the United States is dropping bombs at unprecedented levels. In July, the coalition to defeat the Islamic State (read: the United States) dropped 4,313 bombs, 77 percent more than it dropped last July. In June, the number was 4,848 — 1,600 more bombs than were dropped in any one month under President Barack Obama since the anti-ISIS campaign started three years ago.

In Afghanistan, the number of weapons released has also shot up since Trump took office. April saw more bombs dropped in the country since the height of Obama’s troop surge in 2012. That was also the month that the United States bombed Afghanistan’s Mamand Valley with the largest non-nuclear bomb ever dropped in combat.

Trump has also escalated U.S. military involvement in non-battlefield settings — namely Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan. In the last 193 days of the Obama presidency, there were 21 lethal counterterrorism operations across these three countries. Trump has quintupled that number, conducting at least 92 such operations in Yemen, seven in Somalia, and four in Pakistan.

Hand in hand with Trump’s enthusiasm for air power comes a demonstrated tolerance for civilian casualties. Increased air power in Iraq and Syria has resulted in unprecedented levels of civilian deaths. Even by the military’s own count, civilian casualties have soared since Trump took office, though independent monitors tally the deaths as many as ten times higher. In Afghanistan, Trump’s tolerance for killing civilians has led to 67 percent more civilian casualties in his first six months than in the first half of 2016, according to the United Nations.

The expansion of air power and acceptance of civilian harm are together a problem, but they are made worse by the fact that they are occurring without any diplomatic strategy to wind down the wars. The counter-Islamic State strategy review that Trump ordered in January has twice missed deadlines the president set for himself and remains incomplete. Secretary of Defense James Mattis promised Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) that he would have a strategy for the war in Afghanistan by mid-July, yet that review is still ongoing. Even while Mattis has called for a diplomatic solution to the conflict in Yemen, the approach is incoherent with Trump’s doubling-down on airstrikes and support for the Saudi-led coalition conducting its own indiscriminate bombing campaign.

The connection between increased air power and a reduction in hostilities is made even more tenuous by the gutting of the State Department, which Trump has proposed cutting funding by around 30 percent and for which dozens of critical senior posts remain vacant. Without the expertise and resources of a fully staffed diplomatic corps, it’s implausible that there will ever be a U.S.-led or U.S.-supported negotiated political settlement between combatants. In the absence of any coordinated approach to ending these conflicts, Trump is resorting to the default tactic that policymakers have become addicted to over the past nine years: low-cost, low-risk (to U.S. service members) standoff strikes. Under Trump, that military addiction has deepened, demonstrably so.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-02-2018 at 05:15 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most of the gains against ISIS occurred before Trump. Trump continued what Obama was doing (though he was the one who added forces in Syria).
    Why am I not surprised that you give Obama and Hillary credit for ISIS' defeat?

The problem with your theory is that the cat's been out of the bag for years that the deep state was behind ISIS in the first place. Michael Flynn (fired by Obama) blew the whistle. CNN didn't cover it, but now you know.

You would have to be an absolute moron or a shill (I believe the latter) to argue that they would deliberately destroy their own creation before the mission (overthrowing Assad) was complete.

Most of the gains against ISIS occurred before Trump. Trump continued what Obama was doing (though he was the one who added forces in Syria).
    WRONG, as always..

Why am I not surprised that you give Obama and Hillary credit for ISIS' defeat?

The problem with your theory is that the cat's been out of the bag for years that the deep state was behind ISIS in the first place. Michael Flynn (fired by Obama) blew the whistle. CNN didn't cover it, but now you know.

You would have to be an absolute moron or a shill (I believe the latter) to argue that they would deliberately destroy their own creation before the mission (overthrowing Assad) was complete.
    Hillary had nothing to do with it. You are starting with a false assumption that the US created ISIS. That is Russian propaganda.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-02-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Hillary had nothing to do with it. You are starting with a false assumption that the US created ISIS.
    You need to be more subtle.

Hillary had nothing to do with it. You are starting with a false assumption that the US created ISIS. That is Russian propaganda.
    Uhh, actually Trump was the one who said Obama "literally" created ISIS.

So does Tulsi Gabbard... and Rand Paul

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s Stop Arming Terrorists Act has been introduced in the U.S. Senate by Senator Rand Paul

https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press...roduced-senate

Notice the "Stop arming terrorists" as opposed to "Don't arm the terrorists" or something.

Trump wants to get out of Syria and Afghanistan, but for whatever reason he is listening to some of these neocons in office they keep dragging him back into it, one way or another - they even had to organize a false flag attack to get him back into Syria after Trump had called for defunding the Syrian war and bringing troops home.
    I tend to agree here. I think he is making deals behind the scenes.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s Stop Arming Terrorists Act has been introduced in the U.S. Senate by Senator Rand Paul

Notice the "Stop arming terrorists" as opposed to "Don't arm the terrorists" or something.

Yes he did say that.
    Not clear who broke this story first but quite few people have been on record to make such claims.

If Obama got one then Trump should get one too.
    Stop believing stupid things

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Was that a neg rep zippy or is your score so low it doesn't count?

Will you two paid propaganda mouthpieces just shut the $#@! up?
    Last edited by Origanalist; 05-02-2018 at 05:50 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

That is Russian propaganda.
    Many a truth is these days.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

ISIS existed two years before Obama took office (2006). Fake news. Been discussed many times.

https://www.vox.com/2016/8/11/124387...ded-isis-trump

ISIS has its origins in a Jordanian group called Jamaat al-Tawhid wal-Jihad (JTWJ), founded in 1999 by a militant named Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Zarqawi, himself from Jordan, was a kind of thuggish figure, known more for brutality than theological sophistication. Initially, his group was fairly marginal in the global jihadist movement, especially compared with al-Qaeda.

The US invasion of Iraq in 2003 changed everything. The American-led war, by destroying the Iraqi state, left much of the country in chaos. Foreign fighters and extremists began moving into Iraq, assisted by Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria, which sought to bog down the United States. Zarqawi and his group were among those foreign fighters.

The Sunni extremists who arrived found a friendly audience among former Iraqi soldiers and officers: The US had disbanded Saddam Hussein's overwhelmingly Sunni army, which was disbanded in 2003, creating a group of men who were unemployed, battle-trained, and scared of life in an Iraq dominated by its Shia majority.

Zarqawi's group, as it fought in Iraq, grew to prominence, attracting al-Qaeda's attention. In 2004, Zarqawi pledged loyalty to al-Qaeda, for which he would receive access to its funds and fighters. His group was renamed al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), and it became the country's leading Sunni insurgent group.

By 2006, Zarqawi’s group controlled a swath of territory in Iraq roughly similar to the areas ISIS has occupied more recently. It started calling itself the Islamic State in Iraq, or ISI for short.

Shortly thereafter, Zarqawi’s group met a fierce backlash. Sunni tribal leaders, who had always hated living under AQI's harsh and often violent rule, became convinced that the Shias were starting to win Iraq's sectarian civil war. To avoid being on the losing end of a bloody war, they up took arms against AQI in a movement called the Awakening.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...r-against-isis

Sen. Rand Paul Introduces Declaration Of War Against ISIS

Saying President Obama does not have the authority to wage a war against the so-called Islamic State, Sen. Rand Paul, a Republican from Kentucky, introduced a measure declaring war against the Sunni militant group.

Obama declared a war against the group back in September. Administration officials have said that they believe Obama could order military action against the group, relying on the Authorization for Use of Military Force passed by Congress in 2001.

As we've reported, the authorization was passed shortly after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11 and empowered the president "to take action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States."

"I believe the President must come to Congress to begin a war and that Congress has a duty to act," Paul said introducing his measure. "Right now, this war is illegal until Congress acts pursuant to the Constitution and authorizes it."
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-02-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Exclamation

Trump did it in a way more controlled way than you think. From the outside it looks like chaos. From the inside, a finely tuned machine.

He started with China, then worked on NK in tandem with China behind the scenes. Then when it was time he got SK onboard and told them to go kiss and make up. He already laid the groundwork for them.

bull$#@! dannno, he started with everybody- 49 out of 50 African countries, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, and now Iran. Trump is even a bigger liar about his foreign policy than Obama. Obama paid ISIS to do its dirty work and then released reports on civilian casualties from American strikes only, Trump just flat out won't talk about all the civilians he is killing, and he is not paying ISIS and Saudi Arabia to do the dirty work, just Saudi Arabia and not reporting civilians killed by US forces.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    bull$#@! dannno, he started with everybody- 49 out of 50 African countries, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, and now Iran. Trump is even a bigger liar about his foreign policy than Obama. Obama paid ISIS to do its dirty work and then released reports on civilian casualties from American strikes only, Trump just flat out won't talk about all the civilians he is killing, and he is not paying ISIS and Saudi Arabia to do the dirty work, just Saudi Arabia and not reporting civilians killed by US forces.
    Ya, I forgot that reporting on civilian casualties (or not..) is George Soros' job.

Ya, I forgot that reporting on civilian casualties (or not..) is George Soros' job.
    your right, Trump reports a lot more Russian casualties than Bush did, he deserves 2 peace prizes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast