Thread: WI-Cops break into man's home for "welfare check", tase him to death in his shower

Exclamation WI-Cops break into man's home for "welfare check", tase him to death in his shower

From last year, just now coming to light due to release of camera footage.

Disturbing bodycam footage shows police taser a mentally ill man 18 times, while he is standing naked in the shower, before he collapses screaming in pain and dies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

By Dailymail.com Reporter and Associated Press

PUBLISHED: 00:50 EDT, 2 May 2018 | UPDATED: 02:14 EDT, 2 May 2018

WARNING: DISTURBING CONTENT
    Adam Trammell, 22, died after police tased him 18 times on May 25, 2017
    West Milwaukee police were called to his home to do a welfare check
    A neighbor called 911 to say that Trammell was naked and threatening self-harm
    Police used force to enter his apartment when he didn't open the door
    Officers then encountered Trammell naked in his shower
    When he failed to respond to orders to show his hands, police tased him 18 times
    It took less than 30 minutes from first tase for Trammell to lose consciousness
    Within an hour of police arriving, Trammell was pronounced dead
    Officers Michael Rohleder and Anthony Munoz won't face charges, DA said

Disturbing video has emerged showing police officers in Wisconsin shocking a mentally ill man with a Taser 18 times while he was naked in the shower just moments before he died.

Body cam footage shows three West Milwaukee police officers forcibly enter the apartment of 22-year-old Adam Trammell after they got no response.

On May 25, 2017, officers went to his home to do a welfare check after a neighbor called 911 and told them about a man named 'Brandon' was standing naked in a hallway, was threatening to hurt himself and appeared to be having a mental breakdown.

The footage shows the officers bust open the door and enter Trammell's bathroom, where he is standing naked in the shower.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, he was threatening to hurt himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people too.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Well, he was threatening to hurt himself.
    Threat neutralized muthafuckers.

Officers then encountered Trammell naked in his shower
    When he failed to respond to orders to show his hands
    Sounds like a fetish.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Remove qualified immunity and this goes away.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I misread the title. I thought the police were going in to take his "welfare check."

This belongs here:

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Remove qualified immunity and this goes away.
    Yep. But that's like asking a wolf to voluntarily defang itself.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yep. But that's like asking a wolf to voluntarily defang itself.
    Its true, but if the Athenians could get their "criminals" to voluntarily drink their poison, maybe we can get the government to defang itself?

Spread the word about qualified immunity. People should be responsible for their actions - especially the police who are thought to be of a higher standard. I mean, they serve and protect, right? Noble men/women own their actions, and do not need immunity. For some people, the police should be the only ones who carry guns - then they would agree to this higher standard, and should push to remove the unnecessary protection. Besides, police already have paid legal representation.

Gulag Chief:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Its true, but if the Athenians could get their "criminals" to voluntarily drink their poison, maybe we can get the government to defang itself?

Spread the word about qualified immunity. People should be responsible for their actions - especially the police who are thought to be of a higher standard. I mean, they serve and protect, right? Noble men/women own their actions, and do not need immunity. For some people, the police should be the only ones who carry guns - then they would agree to this higher standard, and should push to remove the unnecessary protection. Besides, police already have paid legal representation.
    Maybe if the Somali immigrant cop who gunned down the blonde haired, blue eyed Australian tourist woman gets off, white folks will finally see that not all "blue lives matter." That said, I expect him to get convicted for that very reason. But you are 100% right. Qualified immunity is evil. Not just for police but also for judges. The powers that be are given too much latitude to take and/or destroy lives. "Oh but we don't want the police to hesitate to act when they really need to" is the rallying cry. My response? "First doctor (police officer, judge, fill-in-the-blank) do no harm!" There should be consequences whenever there is a killing that where nobody's life was actually in danger. At the very least the cop in question should be fired and forever banned from law enforcement period. Maybe next time you'll make sure it's not a cell phone before you shoot. Maybe next time if you don't have the ability yourself or the backup on scene to take down the next Michael Brown, you'll just wait safely in your police car with the window rolled up until backup arrives. Maybe you'll decide "Hmmmmm....Eric Garner selling loose cigarettes isn't worth an arrest even if the jackass mayor of my city thinks it is." Oh, and 911 operators who lie, as in the case of Tamir Rice, and turn an idiot callers concern about what "might be a toy or might a real gun" into "Active shooter" should be, at the least, fired and forever barred from any career related to law enforcement. This should happen the first time. Intent shouldn't matter. Yes some good cops might be booted, but so what? Being a law enforcement officer isn't a right.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Not just for police but also for judges.
    We're on the same page - all offices of government, including/especially legislators. Support a law that is unconstitutional? Face civil lawsuits. When someone's a$$ is on the line, they will take the time required to read a law before voting on it. If any law is questionable, it will not get the partisan support it typically does while its supporters are protected by qualified immunity. The entire system improves when there is individual liability - and why shouldn't it?

Gulag Chief:

Qualified immunity must be taken away, they won't give it up without a fight.

Anybody that thinks its wrong to taze retards can get the hell out.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Anybody that thinks its wrong to taze retards can get the hell out.
    TAGA
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."