Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Immigrant Rapes 12 year old Swede and Cites Ignorance of 'Law' as Excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I never inferred that the public education is why the age of consent is no longer 10 years old; I was referring to the weird reversal of a what we consider a child being considered an adult to now keeping teens babies. Sorry if that didn't come across.

And, no I'm not Justin Beber but I still look 17 & the girls say I look like Brad Pitt.
    Sure.

I'm stepping away from the internet. Have fun

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh lay off the hysterics, please. I also didn't realize that was a neg rep that you gave me and I mistakenly gave you a + back. I owe you a few negs.
    Man, you're trigger happy today. What exactly is "hysterics" about pointing out the logical fallacies you made so you can be a more effective communicator??
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Man, you're trigger happy today. What exactly is "hysterics" about pointing out the logical fallacies you made so you can be a more effective communicator??
    Put on your reading glasses, read the entire thread, and get a clue what the conversation was about before jumping in. Did you read my last response to you?

Put on your reading glasses, read the entire thread, and get a clue what the conversation was about before jumping in. Did you read my last response to you?
    Again, you made fallicies, and I pointed them out; how am I the one in hysterics?
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

@RJB, @Swordsmyth and others:

You know how libs always cry racist? Saying "you just hate blacks" is always an ad homonym, and usually a straw man. Once they do that they lose credibility with any smart people, and everything else they say gets lost. If they had any legitimate fact or solution yet to say, no one hears it.

The same thing happens when you say "you just hate whites" (or Europeans, or the West, or Western values, autc.).
    Ender and zippy ALWAYS take the side of whatever culture has the highest melanin count no matter what the facts of the situation are.
    I don't throw that kind of accusation around at anyone who disagrees with me but those two have demonstrated a consistent pattern.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ender and zippy ALWAYS take the side of whatever culture has the highest melanin count no matter what the facts of the situation are.
    I don't throw that kind of accusation around at anyone who disagrees with me but those two have demonstrated a consistent pattern.
    Unlike some, I don't judge people based on the color of their skin or their country of origin.

The rapefugee is almost guaranteed to be lying about his age.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-01-2018 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I don't judge people based on the color of their skin or their country of origin.
    How can you tell when zippy is lying? His posts appear on your screen.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Again, you made fallicies, and I pointed them out; how am I the one in hysterics?
    Dude I responded to one of the creepiest posts on RPFs.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dude I responded to one of the creepiest posts on RPFs.
    So you think that illogical replies are appropriate and effective when replying to creepy posts?
    Amash>Trump

They have the broadest definition of "rape" in the world. If a woman complains that her husband had sex with her against her will for the past month, it counts as 30 different rape charges. In the US, that would count as one.
    Except the gender feminists think all intercourse is rape.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Unlike some, I don't judge people based on the color of their skin or their country of origin.
    I have good reason to believe a violent child rapist is lying about his age other than the color of his skin or his country of origin.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So you think that illogical replies are appropriate and effective when replying to creepy posts?
    What did I say that was illogical?

What did I say that was illogical?
    Quit playing martyr. You routinely disparage anything Western and call the murder of Innocents, blowback. On the other hand as now (as you legitimize sex with 10 year olds) you promote the West regressing to accommodate those with different values. If they wish to move here, they should adapt our values, not the other way around.

Ender and Zippy will defend anything to see the west (particularly white males) destroyed, if they were Swedish women they would be some of those holding the "welcome refugees" signs and giving themselves away for free to atone for "white guilt".
    Either that or claim the rape is blowback for a crime in the 12 year old girl's DNA.
    However, Ender does have a way of blaming everything on Western society. I explained already, but what set me off was his implication that were it not for public education, we would be fine with kids consenting to sex with adults.
    These are ad hominem and straw men. You are being emotional and reactionary. Saying "because you hate the West" is no different than "because you hate blacks." Go ahead and throw your revenge negs like a whining baby, and congratulate yourself, you've become a caricature of the left you claim to despise. RJB is the new BLM.
    Amash>Trump

This is all that you are mad at? I feel I am wasting my time explaining because I doubt you will try to understand what I write, but here it goes.

From your first quotation
    1st. Where I said he promoted the "west regressing" he seemed to imply that we should return to "10" as the age of "consent" and blamed the "prison" public education for keeping kids as "babies." THAT IS A MAJOR REGRESSION, IMO. He's tried to explain it away, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but it seems you are neg repping me and calling me a neocon for reacting to what I saw as promoting child molestation? OK...

2nd. Yes, I believe in blowback. BUT (on this very forum) I have seen ridiculous things called blowback. The worst was the complete annihilation of the Christian Greeks by the Turks from Asia Minor simply because they lived there "uninvited" for 3000 years. Not everything is blow back. When misused it loses its meaning. Blowback should have meaning. (I will say, that I probably should have left blowback out of this particular discussion because I think it was the trigger word for you, and I was only bringing up dirt from another discussion that I should have left alone.)

3rd, again that was the same thing I've quoted a few times, so I will ask you: From my original understanding from that creepy post, Do you think that we should accept a ten year old child consenting to sex and that that value was changed through the prison of public education? That's what the whole CONTEXT of my objection to what you posted revolved around. I had good reason to react the way I did to that whole post of his.
    These are ad hominem and straw men.
    They are not. I had good reason to make those claims in this case. Explain how what I said was ad hominems and straw men?
    You are being emotional and reactionary.
    "

You are only saying that because I accused myself of that already. I said nothing wrong, nor thought anything wrong. I was rather forceful at calling Ender out, and I should have tempered that. Yes that did trigger my paternal instincts. I do have daughters at that age, but I stand by what I have said in this case.

However you have gone beyond my bounds and boldly explored the realms of emotional and reactionary over reaction if you are mislabeling me as a neocon, BLM and falsely acccusing me of ad hominem and strawmen. You should look those words up. Losing the meaning of words as in your case is a sign of hysterics.
    Saying "because you hate the West" is no different than "because you hate blacks."
    If someone uses the N-word, I can assume that they hate blacks. If someone says the west shouldn't be offended with kids consenting to have sex with adults because of our values from prison like schools, I can assume they hate western values. That's not a straw man.

Go ahead and throw your revenge negs like a whining baby, and congratulate yourself,
    I will. I reserve neg reps for those I have no respect for. As much as I disliked Ender's post, I didn't neg rep it. If this part of dialogue (me reacting to what I saw as a legitimizing child molestation in the West) is where you wish to call me a neocon (in your neg rep) and "new BLM," I have indeed lost all respect for you.
    you've become a caricature of the left you claim to despise. RJB is the new BLM.
    Rebel you are simply the original BLM, and quite possibly a member of NAMBLA-- if this discussion so offended your senses.
    Last edited by RJB; 05-02-2018 at 05:07 AM. Reason: grammar and typos

I used the word hysterics because you seem to have lost your mind. I have been here since 2007 and have never been accused of being a neocon. That accusation is just silly. Being against our overseas aggressions was the main reason I joined.

2nd, before yesterday, we have been on relatively friendly terms. However in my 8,000 + posts the one that you object to and neg rep is my reaction to what I see as a change in our concept of child molestation!?!?!??!!?! Really!? Yes, that is hysterical. You have issues and I'll let you talk to my man over here:.

Last edited by RJB; 05-02-2018 at 07:08 AM.

I used the word hysterics because you seem to have lost your mind. I have been here since 2007 and have never been accused of being a neocon. That accusation is just silly. Being against our overseas aggressions was the main reason I joined.

2nd, before yesterday, we have been on relatively friendly terms. However in my 8,000 + posts the one that you object to and neg rep is my reaction to what I see as a change in our concept of child molestation!?!?!??!!?! Really!? Yes, that is hysterical. You have issues and I'll let you talk to my man over here:.

When you say you don't believe in blowback and public schools are not prisons, what do you expect? Additionally you are continuing to use ad hominem attacks claiming Ender and now me are pedos. Trying to discredit a person's discussion based on personal defects is an ad hominem, and inventing said defects is a straw man.

You're not acting like yourself.
    Amash>Trump

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You didn't read what I wrote, but are responding as you wish I wrote.

1. Education these days is basically prison. However to claim that they are prisons to inhibit sexuality is not true.

I said I believe in blowback, but I dislike the misuse of it.

I didn't call Ender a pedo, I said his post was creepy. The video was a joke.

With you, I am curious why, when we were on friendly terms do you decide to single out the ONE post where I objected to a perceived change in the definition of child molestation as the trigger to call me a neocon in a neg rep, to the point you must twist what I have written?

When you say you don't believe in blowback and public schools are not prisons, what do you expect? Additionally you are continuing to use ad hominem attacks claiming Ender and now me are pedos. Trying to discredit a person's discussion based on personal defects is an ad hominem, and inventing said defects is a straw man.

You're not acting like yourself.

And just to add, I do homeschool my kids.

You didn't read what I wrote, but are responding as you wish I wrote.

1. Education these days is basically prison. However to claim that they are prisons to inhibit sexuality is not true.

I said I believe in blowback, but I dislike the misuse of it.

I didn't call Ender a pedo, I said his post was creepy. The video was a joke.

With you, I am curious why, when we were on friendly terms do you decide to single out the ONE post where I objected to a perceived change in the definition of child molestation as the trigger to call me a neocon in a neg rep, to the point you must twist what I have written?
    When you start talking about blowback, people are going to think of Giuliani duh. Why did you even bring up blowback in a thread about child rape?

When you start talking about blowback, people are going to think of Giuliani duh. Why did you even bring up blowback in a thread about child rape?
    I am not playing this game. I explained that in post #134
    Basically I brought up dirt that I should have let go of from another thread. That's sort of my self imposed rule, not to carry bad feelings from one thread to another. I broke it, so here we are.
    Last edited by RJB; 05-02-2018 at 10:19 AM.

This is all that you are mad at? I feel I am wasting my time explaining because I doubt you will try to understand what I write, but here it goes.

From your first quotation
    1st. Where I said he promoted the "west regressing" he seemed to imply that we should return to "10" as the age of "consent" and blamed the "prison" public education for keeping kids as "babies." THAT IS A MAJOR REGRESSION, IMO. He's tried to explain it away, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but it seems you are neg repping me and calling me a neocon for reacting to what I saw as promoting child molestation? OK...

2nd. Yes, I believe in blowback. BUT (on this very forum) I have seen ridiculous things called blowback. The worst was the complete annihilation of the Christian Greeks by the Turks from Asia Minor simply because they lived there "uninvited" for 3000 years. Not everything is blow back. When misused it loses its meaning. Blowback should have meaning. (I will say, that I probably should have left blowback out of this particular discussion because I think it was the trigger word for you, and I was only bringing up dirt from another discussion that I should have left alone.)

3rd, again that was the same thing I've quoted a few times, so I will ask you: From my original understanding from that creepy post, Do you think that we should accept a ten year old child consenting to sex and that that value was changed through the prison of public education? That's what the whole CONTEXT of my objection to what you posted revolved around. I had good reason to react the way I did to that whole post of his.
    They are not. I had good reason to make those claims in this case. Explain how what I said was ad hominems and straw men? "

You are only saying that because I accused myself of that already. I said nothing wrong, nor thought anything wrong. I was rather forceful at calling Ender out, and I should have tempered that. Yes that did trigger my paternal instincts. I do have daughters at that age, but I stand by what I have said in this case.

However you have gone beyond my bounds and boldly explored the realms of emotional and reactionary over reaction if you are mislabeling me as a neocon, BLM and falsely acccusing me of ad hominem and strawmen. You should look those words up. Losing the meaning of words as in your case is a sign of hysterics.
    If someone uses the N-word, I can assume that they hate blacks. If someone says the west shouldn't be offended with kids consenting to have sex with adults because of our values from prison like schools, I can assume they hate western values. That's not a straw man.

I will. I reserve neg reps for those I have no respect for. As much as I disliked Ender's post, I didn't neg rep it. If this part of dialogue (me reacting to what I saw as a legitimizing child molestation in the West) is where you wish to call me a neocon (in your neg rep) and "new BLM," I have indeed lost all respect for you.

Rebel you are simply the original BLM, and quite possibly a member of NAMBLA-- if this discussion so offended your senses.
    Dude- you have really misread & misinterpreted what I was trying to say.

I NEVER said we should return to "10" as the age of "consent". NEVER. Again, I was showing that the west also did this- wasn't just Mohammed, like a lot of people like to charge.

And YES the "prison" of public education is to blame for keeping kids as "babies." Anybody can see that.

And, I was also homeschooled.

We can disagree- that's OK- but name calling and implying something I never said is over the top. I am SORRY if it wasn't clear, but all you have to do is ASK what I, or anyone else, was meaning.
    There is no spoon.

I still wonder why his status as "immigrant" was relevant at all.. I Questioned why it was part of the thread title..

A 12yr old was raped. Usually that is done by a Family member or authority figure,,,,, occasionally by someone else in a community.

So was the rarity of this a point of contention? or was there some other reason for pointing it out?

What's the point?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Dude- you have really misread & misinterpreted what I was trying to say.

I NEVER said we should return to "10" as the age of "consent". NEVER. Again, I was showing that the west also did this- wasn't just Mohammed, like a lot of people like to charge.

And YES the "prison" of public education is to blame for keeping kids as "babies." Anybody can see that.

And, I was also homeschooled.

We can disagree- that's OK- but name calling and implying something I never said is over the top. I am SORRY if it wasn't clear, but all you have to do is ASK what I, or anyone else, was meaning.
    If you notice I have been saying "I perceived" or he (Ender) "seemed to imply.". Yeah, I will accept that I may have misinterpreted what you meant to say. Hell, I said I reacted harsher than I should have quite a few times. I admit my paternal instincts kicked in. Most people on these forum won't come close to admitting that. I was willing to just let it go, but maybe that's why we're all in this freaking madhouse haha. What else is there? Peace?

If you notice I have been saying "I perceived" or he (Ender) "seemed to imply.". Yeah, I will accept that I may have misinterpreted what you meant to say. Hell, I said I reacted harsher than I should have quite a few times. I admit my paternal instincts kicked in. Most people on these forum won't come close to admitting that. I was willing to just let it go, but maybe that's why we're all in this freaking madhouse haha. What else is there? Peace?
    That's cool with me- and thanks.

Peace.
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have every post Zippy or Ender has made memorized, but I suspect this is not true. I'll bet I could find a few posts for each of them that contradict this.

I don't throw that kind of accusation around at anyone who disagrees with me
    Which is partly why the statement struck me. It's out of character.

but those two have demonstrated a consistent pattern.
    Ad hominems are ad hominems regardless. Such criticism is both illogical and ineffective. There is a reason that SJW are not taken seriously, and in using their tactics, you run the risk of not being taken seriously.
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I still wonder why his status as "immigrant" was relevant at all.. I Questioned why it was part of the thread title..

A 12yr old was raped. Usually that is done by a Family member or authority figure,,,,, occasionally by someone else in a community.

So was the rarity of this a point of contention? or was there some other reason for pointing it out?

What's the point?
    The intent was to portray immigrants as rapists and liars- evil people we should hate and avoid. Without "immigrant" it would not have been posted.

The intent was to portray immigrants as rapists and liars- evil people we should hate and avoid. Without "immigrant" it would not have been posted.
    Seems a bit disingenuous.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

What's the point?
    As has already been pointed out the "refugees" do rape at a higher rate than the natives and even if you don't believe that this rape could have been prevented by a sane immigration policy whereas rapes by natives can't.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If the rapist had been a native it very well might have been posted as an example of cultural decay because of the slap on the wrist punishment.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If the rapist had been a native it very well might have been posted as an example of cultural decay because of the slap on the wrist punishment.
    What is a valid punishment to teens having sex?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast