Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigrant Rapes 12 year old Swede and Cites Ignorance of 'Law' as Excuse

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Immigrant Rapes 12 year old Swede and Cites Ignorance of 'Law' as Excuse

Not all cultures are equal, but you knew that already.

https://www.infowars.com/refugee-rap...t-was-illegal/

A 12-year-old Swedish girl was raped by a refugee who claimed he didn’t know the act was illegal.

The crime occurred a year ago and the police effectively ignored the case, as exposed by a Swedish journalist.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-28-2018 at 04:09 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The rapist is “officially” 17 and will face six months in what Sweden calls a “youth detention” and is not scheduled for deportation.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The rapist is “officially” 17 and will face six months in what Sweden calls a “youth detention” and is not scheduled for deportation.
    So he would have only been 16 at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So he would have only been 16 at the time.
    If you believe the official claim about his age.

I suppose you think 16 year olds should be allowed to rape 12 year olds?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If you believe the official claim about his age.

The link Alex Jones cites as his source only says they had sex (does not say not consensual) and that it was a crime because of the age of the victim.

https://www.facebook.com/joakim.lamo...41767062584544

In questioning, he tells me that he has not known that it is forbidden to have intercourse with a person under 15 years in Sweden. According to the judgment, however, it is no excuse and does not affect the judgment.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-28-2018 at 04:44 PM.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3773659.stm

Many teens 'having underage sex'

Millions of British teenagers have had sex, been drunk and smoked cannabis by the time they are 15.
    A survey by the World Health Organization reveals that one in three 15 year olds has had sex.

Two out of three have been drunk and one in three has tried cannabis. Most drink alcohol every week while one in five regularly smokes cannabis.

The figures, which are outlined in a new report, are among the highest in Europe and North America.

Unsafe sex

The survey, which was coordinated by researchers at the University of Edinburgh, also reveals that many young Britons are failing to use contraception when they have sex.

Of those 15-year-olds who have had sex, one in three said they did not use a condom when they last had intercourse. One in five said they hadn't used any contraception at all.
    Should teens having underaged sex all be arrested and sent to jail?

https://injusticetoday.com/underage-...d-55c377ea9729

Underage teenager faces life as registered sex offender for having sex with underage girlfriend

A 14-year-old Houston teenager may be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life after he was charged with having sex with his 12-year-old girlfriend.

The seventh grader, whose name has not been revealed, has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. His girlfriend is in the sixth grade, the Houston Chronicle said.

“He had consensual sex with his little girlfriend and he loved her. They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” the teen’s mother said.

Texas law has the “Romeo and Juliet” exception, which means that having sex with a juvenile under the age of consent is not illegal, if you’re less than three years older than the person who is under the age of consent.

But that law only applies if both sexual partners are at least 14. If you’re 13 or younger, the Romeo and Juliet exception isn’t valid.

“The idea that a 14-year-old who has sex with a person just a little bit younger than him or her would be treated as the worst of the worst in our society and placed on the sex offender registry is really sick,” said the teenager’s attorney, Joseph Gutheinz. “If he has sex with someone who is younger by just days but is still 13 years old, he could be charged with one of the most serious offenses we have. It just blows my mind.”

The arrest occurred in May but Gutheinz confirmed to In Justice Today that the case was still pending. He expressed frustration that the case had not been resolved.

“This is a good kid,” Gutheinz said. “He shouldn’t have to go through this.”

Gutheinz told In Justice Today that children in this situation have no idea they’re committing a crime until after the fact.

“These kids don’t understand the law,” he said. “They’re only really worried about mom and dad finding out.”
    More at links.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-28-2018 at 04:54 PM.

The link Alex Jones cites as his source only says they had sex (does not say not consensual) and that it was a crime because of the age of the victim.

https://www.facebook.com/joakim.lamo...41767062584544
    From your link:

Today came the verdict against the person who raped a 12-Year-old girl in stenungsund. Sharp criticism is directed against the police investigation. Last year I was able to reveal that the police were not investigating a rape against a 12-Year-old girl in stenungsund. After the revelation, a debate in Sweden started on the high-level group that is high and both Stefan Löfven and then national police commissioner dan eliasson had to be held accountable. After attention, the police investigation came up and today was announced. The sentenced person is according to the court 17 years and came to Sweden in 2014 as unaccompanied children from Syria. In questioning, he tells me that he has not known that it is forbidden to have intercourse with a person under 15 years in Sweden. According to the judgment, however, it is no excuse and does not affect the judgment. Uddevalla District court judges him for two cases of rape against children. In addition, he is sentenced to threats against official because he threatened to put the knife in a principal in the municipality. He is also convicted of the unlawful threat of a högstadieelev, which he threatened to f u c k and kill. The penalty for these crimes will be six months of closed borstal and pay $ 140 in damages to the 12-Year-old girl. The judgment is strongly criticised against the police investigation. It is noted that the first hearing with the girl was unprofessional and that "this is a very big flaw in the investigation". police also get criticism because it took two months before there was a real barnförhör with the girl. My comment on the verdict is that it is shameful that it should take almost a year before a 12-Year-old girl gets some kind of redress. Then you can think that 6 months of closed borstal for these serious crimes is a joke. That there is no mention in the judgment as to why it took so long before questioning the suspected person is also strange. As far as the rapist is concerned, it is noted that he has had time to make a lot of $#@! for many people in the short time he has been in Sweden. However, the fact that he is still allowed to stay seems to be self-evident according to the system we have in the current Swedish judiciary.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 04-28-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Zippy supports child rapists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    • Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

• Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

• In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

They have the broadest definition of "rape" in the world. If a woman complains that her husband had sex with her against her will for the past month, it counts as 30 different rape charges. In the US, that would count as one.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cr...apital-europe/

In Sweden we count as many crimes as [the victim] can specify. So we’ve had cases with women who had a diary so they can say, ‘I’ve been raped within this marriage 400 times.’ That will result in 400 reported crimes. That also contributes to the difficulties in our statistics with comparing from month to month, or comparing one area to another, because a single case of that sort will turn the statistics upside down. That’s been a problem when some journalists from other countries go into our database. It could be one case with 50 reported crimes.
    The number of reported rape offences has increased over the last ten years (2006-2015). The increase can be partially explained by the entry into force of new sex offence legislation on 1 April 2005. This legislation entails, among other things, that certain acts which were previously classified as sexual exploitation are now classified as rape. The effect of the statutory change appeared in the statistics such that the number of reported offences in respect of sexual coercion and exploitation declined in the years immediately following the statutory change while the number of reported rapes increased. As from 1 July 2013, the sex offence legislation was again made tougher; among other things rape was expanded to include cases where the victim reacts passively.

http://www.government.se/articles/20...ime-in-sweden/

Claim: "There has been a major increase in the number of rapes in Sweden."
    Facts: The number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen. But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures. It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries, as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries.

For example: If a woman in Sweden reports that she has been raped by her husband every night for a year, that is counted as 365 separate offences; in most other countries this would be registered as a single offence, or would not be registered as an offence at all.

Willingness to report such offences also differs dramatically between countries. A culture in which these crimes are talked about openly, and victims are not blamed, will also have more cases reported. Sweden has made a conscious effort to encourage women to report any offence.

[QUOTE=Zippyjuan;6622547]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3773659.stm

The victim was 12, and therefore not a teenager. Besides, can she legally give consent at that age?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

The victim was 12, and therefore not a teenager. Besides, can she legally give consent at that age?
    There is only one word which led to the story being posted- and it wasn't "12 years old". It was "Immigrant". If it was a "citizen" we would not be discussing it here.

No- I don't condone sex with 12 year olds. Both the people in the story are just kids.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-28-2018 at 05:46 PM.

There is only one word which led to the story being posted- and it wasn't "12 years old". It was "Immigrant". If it was a "citizen" we would not be discussing it here.

No- I don't condone sex with 12 year olds. Both the people in the story are just kids.
    The rapefugee is almost guaranteed to be lying about his age.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The rapefugee is almost guaranteed to be lying about his age.
    Since they are all rapists and liars? Stereotype much?

They have the broadest definition of "rape" in the world. If a woman complains that her husband had sex with her against her will for the past month, it counts as 30 different rape charges. In the US, that would count as one.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cr...apital-europe/
    It's almost like they want to bury the real rapes under a blanket of pseudo rapes so useful idiots like you could defend violent child rapists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since they are all rapists and liars?
    Since so many of them are rapists and liars.
    We know this one is a violent rapist so it isn't much of a leap to guess that he is a liar as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's almost like they want to bury the real rapes under a blanket of pseudo rapes so useful idiots like you could defend violent child rapists.
    Yeah- let's hide our sexual assault rate by saying we have even more sexual assaults! Brilliant idea!
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-28-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Yeah- let's hide our sexual rate by saying we have even more sexual assaults! Brilliant idea!
    It allows them to persecute straight white males and mollycoddle rapefugees, from their point of view it is brilliant.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Muhammad had no problem with this, and taught it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/prepubescent.htm

Not only Christians, not only Westerners, but many people from various cultures are troubled when they discover that Islam’s prophet, Muhammad, married a nine-year-old girl named Aisha. Some go so far as to accuse Muhammad of being a pedophile, using such emotive language as "child molester" to describe Muhammad for marrying a young prepubescent girl.

this planet sucks...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Mary, the mother of Jesus, could have been as young as twelve or 14 herself at the time of His birth. http://www.truthortradition.com/arti...ide-and-mother

From the Book of Numbers: http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0847.htm

9. And Joseph, throwing away his axe, went out to meet them; and when they had assembled, they went away to the high priest, taking with them their rods. And he, taking the rods of all of them, entered into the temple, and prayed; and having ended his prayer, he took the rods and came out, and gave them to them: but there was no sign in them, and Joseph took his rod last; and, behold, a dove came out of the rod, and flew upon Joseph's head. And the priest said to Joseph, You have been chosen by lot to take into your keeping the virgin of the Lord. But Joseph refused, saying: I have children, and I am an old man, and she is a young girl. I am afraid lest I become a laughing-stock to the sons of Israel. And the priest said to Joseph: Fear the Lord your God, and remember what the Lord did to Dathan, and Abiram, and Korah; Numbers 16:31-33 how the earth opened, and they were swallowed up on account of their contradiction. And now fear, O Joseph, lest the same things happen in your house. And Joseph was afraid, and took her into his keeping. And Joseph said to Mary: Behold, I have received you from the temple of the Lord; and now I leave you in my house, and go away to build my buildings, and I shall come to you. The Lord will protect you.

10. And there was a council of the priests, saying: Let us make a veil for the temple of the Lord. And the priest said: Call to me the undefiled virgins of the family of David. And the officers went away, and sought, and found seven virgins. And the priest remembered the child Mary, that she was of the family of David, and undefiled before God. And the officers went away and brought her. And they brought them into the temple of the Lord. And the priest said: Choose for me by lot who shall spin the gold, and the white, and the fine linen, and the silk, and the blue, and the scarlet, and the true purple. Exodus 25:4 And the true purple and the scarlet fell to the lot of Mary, and she took them, and went away to her house. And at that time Zacharias was dumb, and Samuel was in his place until the time that Zacharias spoke. And Mary took the scarlet, and span it.

11. And she took the pitcher, and went out to fill it with water. And, behold, a voice saying: Hail, you who hast received grace; the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women! Luke 1:28 And she looked round, on the right hand and on the left, to see whence this voice came. And she went away, trembling, to her house, and put down the pitcher; and taking the purple, she sat down on her seat, and drew it out. And, behold, an angel of the Lord stood before her, saying: Fear not, Mary; for you have found grace before the Lord of all, and you shall conceive, according to His word. And she hearing, reasoned with herself, saying: Shall I conceive by the Lord, the living God? And shall I bring forth as every woman brings forth? And the angel of the Lord said: Not so, Mary; for the power of the Lord shall overshadow you: wherefore also that holy thing which shall be born of you shall be called the Son of the Most High. And you shall call His name Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins. And Mary said: Behold, the servant of the Lord before His face: let it be unto me according to your word.

Yes. Break the law, go to jail.

Immigrants especially.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Citizen or not its still rape. I didn't know it was illegal doesn't fly.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It might be interesting to bring a case of another guy for a little perspective on things in Sweden - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assang...tion_Authority

No save that for the funny Uncle,, or the Youth counselor.
    at least they're native.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No save that for the funny Uncle,, or the Youth counselor.
    at least they're native.
    How about nobody is allowed?
    A native Swede didn't rape the girl and then get a slap on the wrist, and a disproportionate number of the "refugees" (most of whom are not fleeing anything) are raping Swedes.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Mary, the mother of Jesus, could have been as young as twelve or 14 herself at the time of His birth. http://www.truthortradition.com/arti...ide-and-mother

From the Book of Numbers: http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0847.htm
    Vague language that might according to a twisted mind mean something doesn't compare to muhammad "marrying" a 9 year old.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

How about nobody is allowed?
    A native Swede didn't rape the girl and then get a slap on the wrist, and a disproportionate number of the "refugees" (most of whom are not fleeing anything) are raping Swedes.
    Link to data to support that claim?

Link to data to support that claim?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6622554

If you want more ask Danke or find it yourself, you aren't worthy of my time and the facts have been out there for a while now.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 04-28-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast