Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 57 of 57

Thread: Piers Morgan Calls for Trump To Receive Nobel Peace Prize for Korean Peninsula Bargaining

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Kim Jong Un is more of a peace president communist than Trump. Why wouldn't he get the communist prize?
    Fixed it.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 04-27-2018 at 07:45 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Kim Jong Un is more of a peace president than Trump. Why wouldn't he get the prize?
    This is called a Hertz Donut

    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33

  6. #34
    Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) wants to make sure President Trump gets credit where credit is due.
    In a Friday morning Fox News appearance, Graham said that Trump would be worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize if his negotiations lead to denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula.
    "It wouldn't have happened without Trump," said Graham, referring to a Friday announcement that South Korea's Moon Jae-in and North Korea's Kim Jong Un had pledged to pursue denuclearization. "Donald Trump convinced North Korea and China, he was serious about bringing about change. We're not there yet, but if this happens, President Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize." Former President Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, just 11 months after taking office, with his prioritization of global denuclearization being a major factor.

    More at: http://theweek.com/speedreads/770018...lindsey-graham
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #35
    Kim Jong-yuuuuge!

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Lets give skip the puppetry and give the Peace Prize to the hand.





    RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrived in Saudi Arabia on Saturday, kicking off the Middle East leg of his first trip abroad as America's top diplomat.
    Pompeo arrived in the Saudi capital of Riyadh for talks with the Saudi king, crown prince and foreign minister just weeks ahead of several key dates that could further roil the volatile region. After leaving Saudi Arabia on Sunday, Pompeo will travel to Israel and Jordan before returning home.
    President Donald Trump has set a May 12 deadline to decide whether to pull out of the Iran nuclear deal, something he appears likely to do despite heavy pressure to stay in from European and other parties

  9. #37
    If Trump had sent 159 missiles into Syria past week instead of just 59,then maybe he could be considered. This was just not enough.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Kim Jong Un is more of a peace president than Trump. Why wouldn't he get the prize?
    Just cuz his missiles only go into sea instead of Syria or he doesn't drop MOABs to take out 100s at a time including families, it does not mean KJU should be given Nobel Peace Prize.


    Trump Has Killed More Civilians with Illegal Drone Strikes in 9 Months Than Obama Did in 8 Years




    Trump's wars 2018: Civilian casualties in Afghanistan at near-record level this year


    Civilian casualties in Afghanistan at near-record level this year, according to U.N. report


    by Pamela Constable April 13




    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...to-u-n-report/


    US dropped MOAB death toll 94

    Devastating aftermath of the 'Mother of all Bombs': Children play among the rubble in Afghan town where largest non-nuclear weapon ever used by US military killed 94 militants including four ISIS leaders


    • Ministry of Defense official said the death toll could rise as the bomb site is assessed
    • Former president Hamid Karzai criticized the Afghan and US governments for the attack
    • On Saturday, Karzai said allowing the US to carry out the bombing was 'treason'
    • The attack is the largest non-nuclear weapon ever used in combat by the United States military


    Published: 15 April 2017

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4413864/Afghan-death-toll-mother-bombs-rises-94.html


    On the flip side, Trump gets attacked by parts of media very harshly and PM could be over-reacting by calling him 'peace maker' to tilt the media coverage scale a bit?

    White House Correspondents’ Dinner: See Michelle Wolf’s Scathing Speech

    “Trump is a racist, though,” Wolf continued. “He loves white nationalists, which is a weird term for a Nazi. Calling a Nazi a white nationalist is like calling a pedophile a kid friend. Or Harvey Weinstein a ladies’ man. Which isn’t fair—he also likes plants.”
    https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...l-speech-video





    Developing

    Trump 50% approval polls, 'Nobel Peace Prize' calls are Neocons 'thank you' for Syria bombing ?

  10. #38
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  11. #39
    It couldn’t have been easy, but Rep. Adam Schiff, California Democrat, offered praise Sunday to President Trump for convincing North Korea to enter into negotiations on its nuclear weapons program.
    “I think it’s more than fair to say that the combination of the president’s unpredictability and indeed his bellicosity had something to do with the North Koreans deciding to come to the table,” Mr. Schiff said on ABC’s “This Week.”

    More at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...edictability-/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #40
    It would certainly be a feather in his cap if he could actually pull it off.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Just a few short hours after the historic first crossing south of the border by Kim to meet Moon pledging to end hostilities between the two countries and work towards the “complete denuclearization” of the Korean peninsula, Reuters reports that Moon told a meeting of senior secretaries, according to a presidential Blue House official who briefed media:
    “President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. What we need is only peace.”
    This follows Moon's comments in January that Trump "deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks. It could be a resulting work of the U.S.-led sanctions and pressure."


    More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...th-koreas-moon
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #42
    To be perfectly honest if I was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, I wouldn't even accept it. That award hasn't meant jack $#@! for the past few decades.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    To be perfectly honest if I was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, I wouldn't even accept it. That award hasn't meant jack $#@! for the past few decades.
    I'd take the gold and then make a video of me melting it down.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #44

  18. #45

  19. #46
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    How many threads do you need to spread this unsubstantiated rumor?
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  21. #48
    It comes with a disclaimer that non-fakenews US MSM has not confirmed it, and the key fakewnews hyped 'failed summit' is pretty much substantiated.

    Smiling Kim arrives by train in Russia for his Putin summit

    2 hours ago


    In this image from video released by Primorsky Regional Administration Press Service, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un waves from his train as he leaves Khasan train station in Primorye region, Russia, Wednesday, April 24, 2019. Kim arrived in Russia by train on Wednesday, a day before his much-anticipated summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin that comes amid deadlocked diplomacy on his nuclear program. (Primorsky Regional Administration Press Service via AP)

    VLADIVOSTOK, Russia (AP) — A smiling and upbeat Kim Jong Un arrived Wednesday in far-eastern Russia aboard an armored train for a much-anticipated summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin that comes amid deadlocked global diplomacy over the North Korean leader’s nuclear program.
    Both leaders have high hopes for their first one-on-one meeting: Kim for a win after his failed second summit with U.S. President Donald Trump and Putin for a chance to raise Moscow’s clout in the region and gain more leverage with Washington.

    https://apnews.com/5fb86dab3ebd4bcb9f26318c88afc25c



    Trump-Kim summit: Takeaways from collapsed talks with North Korea
    usatoday
    Feb 28, 2019 - Trump abruptly ended a long-planned summit with North Korea's Kim ...


    No Deal: Trump Abruptly Left North Korea Summit
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...summit-no-deal
    Feb 28, 2019 - HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — The table was set, with flowers in vases and menus tucked inside white napkins. Water glasses were filled. Wicker fans ...





    Related


    Developing... Nobel Peace Prize for Putin and Kim?



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Hold the Nobel for now:



    Kim Jong UN: North Korea missile launches were warning to US, South Korea

    usatoday
    Aug 7, 2019 - Kim Jong Un says North Korean missile launches were warning to US, South ... missile at an undisclosed location in North Korea, 06 August 2019 (issued 07 August 2019).






    Related

    Historic: American Trump and Korean Kim Jong Un to meet on June 12 in Singapore









    Media cartoons cross the line as White House Coins honoring NKorea's Supreme Leader go on sale




  24. #50
    This report if confirmed could raise some doubts about Novel Peace prize now, even though he deserves it if Obama deserved one.


    Heard claim that this is the site where Trump-KJU met but have not confirmed that.

    North Korea releases photos showing explosion of liaison office jointly run with South Korea

    USA TODAY
    June 17, 2020
    'Faded away into a dark nightmare': North Korea says diplomacy with Trump has failed.

    Tuesday's action follows a statement from North Korea saying that it was formally abandoning attempts to pursue diplomatic relations with the White House because of "hypocritical" and "empty promises" made by President Donald Trump. The statement by Foreign Minister Ri Son Gwon was made on the second anniversary of Trump's historic handshake with North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un at a summit in Singapore.
    North Korea has demanded immediate economic sanctions relief in return for starting the process of dismantling its nuclear weapons program. Trump has been unwilling to meet that demand, leading to the gridlocked denuclearization negotiations.

    Independent journalists were not allowed at the demolition of an inter-Korean liaison office building in Kaesong, North Korea. (Photo: Korean Central News Agency/Korea News Service via AP)

    The four-story glass-and-steel building sat just inside North Korea's side of the border with South Korea. (Photo: Korean Central News Agency/Korea News Service via AP)

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ea/3204861001/



    On an unrelated note, Piers Morgan is singing a different tune these days:

    Piers Morgan calls on Trump to take the knee

  25. #51
    Nobel Peace Prize could be back in play.
    GOP rising star Kushner's pick RO'B who had been mostly out of headlines since he got Somali-American rapper A$AP Rocky freed after threatening Sweden is making another bold statement with this call:


    Robert O’Brien says Trump should be ‘front-runner’ for Nobel Peace Prize

    By Mark Moore
    August 13, 2020

    National security adviser Robert O’Brien said Thursday that President Trump should be the front-runner for the Nobel Peace Prize because of his work in the Middle East and the agreement announced Thursday between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.
    “When you step back and take a look at what this president has done on the peace front, and it wouldn’t surprise me, it’ll take some time in this environment, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the president’s eventually nominated for a Nobel Prize,” O’Brien said during the White House press briefing.

    “Today’s work is an example of why he would be rightly considered and should be a front-runner for the Nobel Peace Prize,” he added.
    O’Brien noted Trump’s work to put pressure on Iran by pulling the US out of the nuclear deal, wiping out the Islamic State in the Middle East and cutting off funding for terrorists in Yemen, Lebanon and Syria.

    https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/trump-...-prize-obrien/

  26. #52

    Thumbs down Chairman Don

    Originally Posted by TheCount
    Kim Jong Un is more of a peace president communist than Trump. Why wouldn't he get the communist prize?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Fixed it.
    President Donnell Trump, aka Chairman Don is a great Communist leader.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    President Donnell Trump, aka Chairman Don is a great Communist leader.

    https://www.dementia.org/treatment

    Medication For Dementia

    Medication for reversible dementias
    Some reversible dementias exist: for example, vitamin B12 deficiency can cause pernicious anemia, leading to dementia that can be treated by addressing the deficiency. Medication and supplements that can completely cure reversible dementias include:

    • Vitamin B12 supplements for pernicious anemia
    • Hormonal supplements for hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, or other imbalances
    • SSRIs or other antidepressants for depression symptoms which may mimic dementia
    • Antibiotics or medications to treat brain infections like encephalitis or meningitis

    Medication for managing dementia symptoms
    When a dementia condition cannot be treated, slowed, or reversed, doctors and medical professionals focus on medications that can make living with dementia easier and more manageable. There are several classes of medications proven to work at treating symptoms and reducing the effects of dementia, which include:

    • Cholinesterase inhibitors: Aricept (donepezil), Razadyne (galantamine) and Exelon (rivastigmine). Cholinesterase inhibitors alleviate symptoms of Lewy-body dementia and Alzheimer's disease by slowing the breakdown of Acetylcholinesterase, which plays a role in learning, memory, and cognitive skills. Cholinesterase inhibitors decrease disorientation, confusion, and memory problems, but can present unpleasant side effects like dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
    • Glutamate inhibitors: Namenda (memantine) prevents the harmful overproduction of glutamate that accompanies dementia. Glutamate overproduction leads to increased cell damage and neurodegeneration, so memantine works to treat moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease by preventing this damage.
    • Medications for managing mental health, mood, and behavioral issues:antidepressants, antipsychotics, and mood-stabilizing medications. Dementia causes mood swings and increased anxiety and agitation, so mood-stabilizing medications can be helpful for alleviating symptoms. A high percentage of dementia sufferers are afflicted by depression, so antidepressants are used to increase wellbeing and quality of life. Although antipsychotics are sometimes prescribed for those with hallucinations and paranoia, they present a risk of dangerous side effects and are used in moderation and under careful supervision.

    Side effects of medications used to alleviate dementia symptoms include nausea, dizziness, vomiting, slowed heart rate and diarrhea. A doctor or healthcare professional can prescribe the medication that best fits an individual's condition and situation.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    https://www.dementia.org/treatment

    Medication For Dementia

    Medication for reversible dementias
    Some reversible dementias exist: for example, vitamin B12 deficiency can cause pernicious anemia, leading to dementia that can be treated by addressing the deficiency. Medication and supplements that can completely cure reversible dementias include:

    • Vitamin B12 supplements for pernicious anemia
    • Hormonal supplements for hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, or other imbalances
    • SSRIs or other antidepressants for depression symptoms which may mimic dementia
    • Antibiotics or medications to treat brain infections like encephalitis or meningitis

    Medication for managing dementia symptoms
    When a dementia condition cannot be treated, slowed, or reversed, doctors and medical professionals focus on medications that can make living with dementia easier and more manageable. There are several classes of medications proven to work at treating symptoms and reducing the effects of dementia, which include:

    • Cholinesterase inhibitors: Aricept (donepezil), Razadyne (galantamine) and Exelon (rivastigmine). Cholinesterase inhibitors alleviate symptoms of Lewy-body dementia and Alzheimer's disease by slowing the breakdown of Acetylcholinesterase, which plays a role in learning, memory, and cognitive skills. Cholinesterase inhibitors decrease disorientation, confusion, and memory problems, but can present unpleasant side effects like dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
    • Glutamate inhibitors: Namenda (memantine) prevents the harmful overproduction of glutamate that accompanies dementia. Glutamate overproduction leads to increased cell damage and neurodegeneration, so memantine works to treat moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease by preventing this damage.
    • Medications for managing mental health, mood, and behavioral issues:antidepressants, antipsychotics, and mood-stabilizing medications. Dementia causes mood swings and increased anxiety and agitation, so mood-stabilizing medications can be helpful for alleviating symptoms. A high percentage of dementia sufferers are afflicted by depression, so antidepressants are used to increase wellbeing and quality of life. Although antipsychotics are sometimes prescribed for those with hallucinations and paranoia, they present a risk of dangerous side effects and are used in moderation and under careful supervision.

    Side effects of medications used to alleviate dementia symptoms include nausea, dizziness, vomiting, slowed heart rate and diarrhea. A doctor or healthcare professional can prescribe the medication that best fits an individual's condition and situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Therapy

    Research has shown that therapy improves well being, day-to-day functioning, and overall mood in dementia sufferers. Dementia is correlated with increased anxiety and depression, so professional counseling and a strong support system are integral to maintaining and improving overall well being. Patients can choose from many different types of therapy, including therapies that align with their interests like music or art therapy.
    Cognitive Stimulation Therapy
    Also known as CST, cognitive stimulation therapy is clinically proven to help those with mild to moderate dementia and is the premiere therapy method for dementia patients. CST involves training memory, language ability, and problem solving skills in order to improve cognitive functioning, and can increase memory and reasoning skills without medication.
    Behavioral therapy
    Behavioral therapy is usually administered by qualified family or loved ones of dementia sufferers, or by the caregivers of afflicted individuals. This method is twice as effective as antipsychotics for treating symptoms like anxiety, aggression, depression, wandering, and insomnia. Behavioral therapy involves tackling the triggers or causes of unwanted behaviors like aggression or wandering in order to alleviate and provide outlets for these behaviors without medication. For example, a trained caregiver may find that feelings of restlessness or stress cause their patient to wander away from home, and can implement an exercise regimen to manage this restlessness.
    Other dementia therapies can be beneficial based on the situation, and include:

    • Montessori-Based Treatment
    • Reality Orientation Therapy, which works to reduce confusion and disorientation that accompanies dementia by providing orienting information about time and location several times throughout the day.
    • Validation Therapy, which involves discussing and accepting the ideas and values of dementia patients in order to foster positive communication and reduce stress for the sufferer.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  30. #56

    Thumbs down Danke's Sugar Daddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Therapy

    Research has shown that therapy improves well being, day-to-day functioning, and overall mood in dementia sufferers. Dementia is correlated with increased anxiety and depression, so professional counseling and a strong support system are integral to maintaining and improving overall well being. Patients can choose from many different types of therapy, including therapies that align with their interests like music or art therapy.
    Cognitive Stimulation Therapy
    Also known as CST, cognitive stimulation therapy is clinically proven to help those with mild to moderate dementia and is the premiere therapy method for dementia patients. CST involves training memory, language ability, and problem solving skills in order to improve cognitive functioning, and can increase memory and reasoning skills without medication.
    Behavioral therapy
    Behavioral therapy is usually administered by qualified family or loved ones of dementia sufferers, or by the caregivers of afflicted individuals. This method is twice as effective as antipsychotics for treating symptoms like anxiety, aggression, depression, wandering, and insomnia. Behavioral therapy involves tackling the triggers or causes of unwanted behaviors like aggression or wandering in order to alleviate and provide outlets for these behaviors without medication. For example, a trained caregiver may find that feelings of restlessness or stress cause their patient to wander away from home, and can implement an exercise regimen to manage this restlessness.
    Other dementia therapies can be beneficial based on the situation, and include:

    • Montessori-Based Treatment
    • Reality Orientation Therapy, which works to reduce confusion and disorientation that accompanies dementia by providing orienting information about time and location several times throughout the day.
    • Validation Therapy, which involves discussing and accepting the ideas and values of dementia patients in order to foster positive communication and reduce stress for the sufferer.
    A Great Communist Leader.



    Wealth Spread Helicopter Communism - Free Green Money Deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    A Great Communist Leader.



    Wealth Spread Helicopter Communism - Free Green Money Deal
    Managing Dementia

    Dementia hugely affects everyday functioning both for sufferers and for their loved ones, and coping with dementia can require major lifestyle and environmental changes. A comprehensive management system includes therapy and counseling to manage possible stress, anxiety, and depression. A patient suffering from more advanced stages of dementia may need a caregiver who can provide regular or semi-regular support.
    Some tools that sufferers and caregivers can use to manage dementia include:

    • External memory aids: systems or devices, whether electronic or not, that help make up for decreased memory. These can include alarms that remind patients to take medication, pictures, notes, message boards, or clocks with information to help reduce confusion and disorientation.
    • Consistent daily routine: Establishing a daily rhythm is helpful for dementia patients, and a consistent schedule allows patients a higher level of stability and independence. Caregivers may also notice times of the day when patients are more cooperative and less disoriented - important events or activities should be scheduled for these periods.
    • Stress management: Stressors and anxiety levels are different in each individual, so it's helpful to experiment with several different stress management methods. Examples of stress-relieving techniques include exercise, calming music, interactions with pets and animals, meditation, and social interaction.
    • Environment modifications: Factors like loud noises, bad lighting, glare-prone reflective surfaces, or clashing colors and patterns can cause agitation, anxiety, and disorientation in dementia patients. Create a peaceful, calming environment to help reduce stress in patients.


    Back To Top



    • [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]4














    [/COLOR]
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Nobel Peace Prize for Donald J Trump
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-07-2017, 11:22 PM
  2. Trump Nominated for NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
    By presence in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2017, 05:48 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:52 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 11:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •