Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 57

Thread: Piers Morgan Calls for Trump To Receive Nobel Peace Prize for Korean Peninsula Bargaining

  1. #1
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Piers Morgan Calls for Trump To Receive Nobel Peace Prize for Korean Peninsula Bargaining

    We'll see what happens in Syria first, but this is a pretty historic feather in the cap of Trump.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/615759...e-north-korea/




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Let's not be jumpin' the gun now.


    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Let's not be jumpin' the gun now.

    LOL if OBAMA can have a "peace" prize for the Iran deal even though we going to war with Iran then Trump can have a peace prize for the "Korea deal"..

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL if OBAMA can have a "peace" prize for the Iran deal even though we going to war with Iran then Trump can have a peace prize for the "Korea deal"..
    I hear ya on that... Obuma shoulda been forced to give it back... unF'ing real.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL if OBAMA can have a "peace" prize for the Iran deal even though we going to war with Iran then Trump can have a peace prize for the "Korea deal"..
    Anybody who thinks this would be happening sans Trump is absolutely insane. (well, besides Rand maybe).. but if you think this would be happening with Hillary at the helm you are truly insane..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    I hear ya on that... Obuma shoulda been forced to give it back... unF'ing real.
    You have to look at it in the context of who is writing the history books, if you look at the Obama presidency and compare it to Trumps for example, it will be remembered as a peaceful time....

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Anybody who thinks this would be happening sans Trump is absolutely insane. (well, besides Rand maybe).. but if you think this would be happening with Hillary at the helm you are truly insane..
    You still think Bolton won't start war with Iran. You got to be kidding me. Thats the whole joke about leaving Afghanistan, they are going for greener pastures.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL if OBAMA can have a "peace" prize for the Iran deal even though we going to war with Iran then Trump can have a peace prize for the "Korea deal"..
    Ummm....Obama got the peace prize before the Iran deal. That's what made it so ridiculous. He got a peace prize just for being the first black U.S. president.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You still think Bolton won't start war with Iran. You got to be kidding me. Thats the whole joke about leaving Afghanistan, they are going for greener pastures.
    Ya, talking $#@! on Trump is all about you think he is going to do, vs. what actually happens which is the opposite.

    What did you read in airwars this morning Mr. Deep State?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, talking $#@! on Trump is all about you think he is going to do, vs. what actually happens which is the opposite.

    What did you read in airwars this morning Mr. Deep State?
    I don't even know what airwars is, you really can't defend Trump picking Bolton for his cabinet. The neocons have won, lets not let them con us again.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    We'll see what happens in Syria first, but this is a pretty historic feather in the cap of Trump.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/615759...e-north-korea/

    So the "Make the rest of the world unite against a common enemy (the United States)" strategy is working I see.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, talking $#@! on Trump is all about you think he is going to do, vs. what actually happens which is the opposite.

    What did you read in airwars this morning Mr. Deep State?
    You mean like already out-bombing Obama? Like still supporting ME wars & trying to take down Iran?

    Trump is already doing this and bragging about himself every second.

    Yes, as Trump brags, the probable reason N & S Korea are pulling together is because of him. When a total ego-maniac nut job is running the biggest military in the world, and still surrounding your countries, it is wise to band together for strength.
    There is no spoon.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You mean like already out-bombing Obama? Like still supporting ME wars & trying to take down Iran?

    Trump is already doing this and bragging about himself every second.

    Obama funded ISIS, gave them weapons and money, and they grew, and they were funded by Saudi Arabia, and Israel, and they took over a lot of territory in Iraq and Syria, correct? They are very brutal and killed a lot of people and would have continued killing hundreds of thousands if not millions of their own people if left unchecked, correct?

    Trump came in and stopped funding ISIS and along with Russia has taken out 95-98% of ISIS, which was a brutal extremist group funded by the US and others, which was a huge mistake, correct?

    The White Helmets have been caught multiple times faking war tragedies, using the same 'dead' victims in multiple different shots in the same attack and even in different attacks. Airwars reports on their activities, and both are funded by Soros. They are there primarily to drive the narrative of ousting the Assad regime. This puts the white helmets on the side of ISIS, correct?

    A lot of the data you have used to attack Donald Trump comes from these dishonest groups that are tied to George Soros and ISIS, correct?

    Tell me where I'm wrong, but if all these things are correct, which they are, then this seems to blow some gigantic holes in your little narrative there, right?
    Last edited by dannno; 04-27-2018 at 09:54 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yes, as Trump brags, the probable reason N & S Korea are pulling together is because of him. When a total ego-maniac nut job is running the biggest military in the world, and still surrounding your countries, it is wise to band together for strength.
    The reason this NK BS has been going on for so long is solely due to the fact that they believed the US was an imperialist force who was going to come in and take them over and the western power would rule the entire peninsula.

    Well, they weren't wrong. The neocons wanted to install a new leader in NK.

    Donald Trump doesn't. And beyond that, he has taken away all of the psychological barriers that NK had and now wants to join the world community because he has been assured he won't be displaced.

    NK is happening because the neocons are out of power and NK has more trust in the US and the world community not to displace him. It's really that simple, and is the complete opposite of what you just said.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Obama funded ISIS, gave them weapons and money, and they grew, and they were funded by Saudi Arabia, and Israel, and they took over a lot of territory in Iraq and Syria, correct? They are very brutal and killed a lot of people and would have continued killing hundreds of thousands if not millions of their own people if left unchecked, correct?

    Trump came in and stopped funding ISIS and along with Russia has taken out 95-98% of ISIS, which was a brutal extremist group funded by the US and others, which was a huge mistake, correct?

    The White Helmets have been caught multiple times faking war tragedies, using the same 'dead' victims in multiple different shots in the same attack and even in different attacks. Airwars reports on their activities, and both are funded by Soros. They are there primarily to drive the narrative of ousting the Assad regime. This puts the white helmets on the side of ISIS, correct?

    A lot of the data you have used to attack Donald Trump comes from these dishonest groups that are tied to George Soros and ISIS, correct?

    Tell me where I'm wrong, but if all these things are correct, which they are, then this seems to blow some gigantic holes in your little narrative there, right?
    You're wrong.

    The US OF A funds ISIS- which is just a new brand name for Al Qaeda, which was also funded & started by the US, to keep people's attention away from what's really going on. Pretty sure the "White Helmets" are also US funded.

    The whole ME nonsense wars are about taking over oil & resources, with Iran being at the top of the list. This has been the case long before Obama- he just continued W's little game, which continued the US power game that's been in play for years.

    Trump falls right in line- he's an ego-maniac and dangerous; he only says what he thinks makes him look good and he's been along-side the Deep State from day one.

    And stop with the Soros bull$#@!- if that's your only rebuttal, ya ain't got one. I haven't cited any "data"- again that's YOU. I'm just bright enough to see history repeating itself.
    There is no spoon.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You're wrong.

    The US OF A funds ISIS- which is just a new brand name for Al Qaeda, which was also funded & started by the US, to keep people's attention away from what's really going on. Pretty sure the "White Helmets" are also US funded.

    No, you are wrong. The US used to fund ISIS and they used to protect them. Since Trump is in office, they don't, and they have largely been defeated. That was the whole point.

    The US does fund the white helmets, because the deep state funded them. Recently there was an interview where people were freaking out because they thought that the white helmet funding from the US had been cut off..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ummm....Obama got the peace prize before the Iran deal. That's what made it so ridiculous. He got a peace prize just for being the first black U.S. president.
    But he gave the HOPE than enabled Trump to CHANGE things. Why can't everybody see that?

  21. #18
    Please do not give him a peace prize - As history has taught us, he'll celebrate by going on a drone facilitated killing spree.

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  22. #19
    There won't be serious headway on Korean Peninsula until N. Korea gets U.S. guarantees - Russia's Kosachyov
    Interfax

    eeeyup.


    Look familiar? June 2000


  23. #20
    I definitely give Trump credit for this so far.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

  24. #21

    Islamic Peacenik Alliance

    More Religion Of Peace than Obama, Bush, and Hillary combined. Must get Nobel Peace Prize.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  25. #22
    He's come a long way:

    Piers Morgan rips Trump for sharing videos by ‘disgustingly racist far-right extremists’
    11/29/17
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...y-disgustingly





    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    We'll see what happens in Syria first..
    You haven't seen it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post



    But he could be given two Nobel Peace prizes, one for an already peaceful Korean border to become more peaceful and one for enabling/financing killing of protestors of non-chosen races at another border and then blocking investigation.







    US blocks UN call for independent probe of Gaza protests
    16h ago

    Poll: Do you think Nikki Haley should discuss killing of 32 Palestinian protesters by Israel?


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK9LWhsd3QI


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRdKk00Uj5Y




    UN will probably oppose it though:

    United Nations called President Trump a racist - USA Today

    Jan 12, 2018 - "You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as '$#@!holes,' whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome," he said in Geneva. The U.S. State Department tried to calm things down after Trump's vulgar remark, tweeting from the department's Bureau of African Affairs that “the ...




    That said, highly disgusting cartoon image of Trump Piers Morgan in Alex Cranz's recent article crossed all sorts of lines.





    Related

    Trump Has Killed More Civilians with Illegal Drone Strikes in 9 Months Than Obama Did in 8 Years




    Donald Trump could be complicit in war crimes, warns Amnesty International

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-war-crimes-complicit-amnesty-international-yemen-saudi-arabia-a7635506.html


    (AP) Trump’s recycling program: War crimes and war criminals, old and (potentially) new

    Rebecca Gordon

    April 3, 2018 7:59am (UTC)
    A barely noticed anniversary slid by on March 20th. It’s been 15 years since the United States committed the greatest war crime of the twenty-first century: the unprovoked, aggressive invasion of Iraq. The New York Times, which didn’t exactly cover itself in glory in the run-up to that invasion, recently ran an op-ed by an Iraqi novelist living in the United States entitled “Fifteen Years Ago, America Destroyed My Country,” but that was about it. The Washington Post, another publication that (despite the recent portrayal of its Vietnam-era heroism in the movie "The Post") repeatedly editorialized in favor of the invasion, marked the anniversary with a story about the war’s “murky” body count. Its piece concluded that at least 600,000 people died in the decade and a half of war, civil war, and chaos that followed — roughly the population of Washington, D.C.
    https://www.salon.com/2018/04/03/tru...y-new_partner/

  26. #23
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    The Neocons are not fond of this deal or potential troop deescalation.


  27. #24
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    So my brother just told me under a Ron Paul presidency, this wouldn't be happening.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So my brother just told me under a Ron Paul presidency, this wouldn't be happening.
    It would either happen better or POTUS Paul would already be dead.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So my brother just told me under a Ron Paul presidency, this wouldn't be happening.
    He might be right - and NOT because Ron Paul wouldn't want it to happen just as much if not more, but because of deep state shenanigans. Also, I'm convinced Trump started negotiating this a LONG time ago with China, at least as far back as the chocolate cake incident.

    But I also admit he could be completely wrong, Ron Paul may have been able to do it faster.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    There won't be serious headway on Korean Peninsula until N. Korea gets U.S. guarantees - Russia's Kosachyov
    Interfax

    eeeyup.


    Look familiar? June 2000

    Takes time.

  33. #29
    Where there is peace, there is DJ Trumpmaster D.

  34. #30
    Kim Jong Un is more of a peace president than Trump. Why wouldn't he get the prize?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I just can't stand liars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Nobel Peace Prize for Donald J Trump
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-07-2017, 11:22 PM
  2. Trump Nominated for NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
    By presence in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2017, 05:48 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:52 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 11:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •