Thread: Photograph of California high school students praying before prom dinner sparks angry debate

Photograph of California high school students praying before prom dinner sparks angry debate

Photograph of California high school students praying before prom dinner sparks angry debate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ry-debate.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Concern troll saints?

Comments from concern trolls that they might sin some day. Well yeah, it's possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Wait, where was this? The article says Longhorn, CA, but there is no such place according to google maps... I thought maybe this was a Longhorn Steakhouse in CA... the reporter is from Oakland, but the tv station covers the entire bay area.. but the closest Longhorn Steakhouse to the bay area is a few hours away, and it is now closed.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

California, MD 20619

It seems to be in Maryland.

California, Maryland LongHorn Steakhouse

23054 Three Notch Road
    California, MD 20619
    (240) 895-0160

Here at your California, Maryland LongHorn Steakhouse we are passionate about serving you the very best steaks prepared and seasoned with our signature spice blend by our expert Grill Masters. At your restaurant located near intersection of Rt-235 and Rt-4 and across from Lowe's, you will experience expertly grilled steak, ice-cold beer and beverages, freshly baked bread, fresh salads, seasonal sides, and signature desserts. Whether you visit us at 23054 Three Notch Road for Lunch or Dinner we guarantee an experience that is a cut above the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wait, where was this? The article says Longhorn, CA, but there is no such place according to google maps... I thought maybe this was a Longhorn Steakhouse in CA... the reporter is from Oakland, but the tv station covers the entire bay area.. but the closest Longhorn Steakhouse to the bay area is a few hours away, and it is now closed.
    Edit: California Maryland LongHorn Steakhouse. In California, Maryland.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 04-26-2018 at 06:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I believe it is the Longhorn Steakhouse, somewhere in California. I would assume near Oakland since the journalist is from there.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I believe it is the Longhorn Steakhouse, somewhere in California. I would assume near Oakland since the journalist is from there.
    There is an Oakland, MD also.. I had a feeling it wasn't in CA, if it was, it would be near Merced or something I would think, not the bay area.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."