Thread: Weekend Showdown: "Caravan" Migrants Set To Enter California US Threatens Mass Arrests

Weekend Showdown: "Caravan" Migrants Set To Enter California US Threatens Mass Arrests

Mods: U can move this if U want..
    but the 'process' is over.
    Now it's an 'event'.

Showdown: Hundreds Of "Caravan" Migrants Set To Enter California As US Threatens Mass Arrests
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...oss-us-weekend

Hundreds of migrants who continued the journey north after a "caravan" of Central American immigrants disbanded earlier this month
    after being singled out by President Trump have now reunited at a shelter in Tijuana, Mexico, Reuters reported.
    And if they have their druthers, many of them will be inside the US by the end of the weekend.

After crossing through Mexicali earlier this week, the migrants have been gathering in Tijuana since Tuesday.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-26-2018 at 11:27 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope Zippy will be OK . Could be dangerous there .
    Do something Danke

"The wall doesn't look that tall," said Kimberly George, a 15-year-old girl from Honduras as she looked toward a stunted barrier a few feet away.
    "I really want to cross it."

These women and children are... uhmmm..... wait... .... nvr mind.

Last edited by goldenequity; 04-26-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    "The wall doesn't look that tall," said Kimberly George, a 15-year-old girl from Honduras as she looked toward a stunted barrier a few feet away.
    "I really want to cross it."

These women and children are... uhmmm..... wait... .... nvr mind.

Would you rather they be women and children who would more likely need a handout and be eligible for DACA or to have anchor babies?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Well, the "thousands" of migrants marching to the border are now about 600.

Of the 200+ that did so last year, only 2 have actually gotten through the whole legal process & are still waiting to see if they are accepted.
    There is no spoon.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...ing-illegally/

Entering the United States at any place other than an official Port of Entry is illegal. To anyone that is associated with this caravan, Think Before You Act. If anyone has encouraged you to illegally enter the United States, or make any false statements to U.S. government officials, they are giving you bad advice and they are placing you and your family at risk. We are a very welcoming country but just like your own house, we expect everyone to enter through our front door, and answer questions honestly. On a national level that front door is the Ports of Entry. If you enter the United States at any place other than a Port of Entry it is a crime. You will be arrested and referred for prosecution.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...ing-illegally/

Entering the United States at any place other than an official Port of Entry is illegal. To anyone that is associated with this caravan, Think Before You Act. If anyone has encouraged you to illegally enter the United States, or make any false statements to U.S. government officials, they are giving you bad advice and they are placing you and your family at risk. We are a very welcoming country but just like your own house, we expect everyone to enter through our front door, and answer questions honestly. On a national level that front door is the Ports of Entry. If you enter the United States at any place other than a Port of Entry it is a crime. You will be arrested and referred for prosecution.
    They are going to try to cross at a legal crossing point and turn themselves into immigration officials. The people who climbed on the wall in the video were Mexicans and they did not go over the wall- just sat on top a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Of the 200+ that did so last year, only 2 have actually gotten through the whole legal process & are still waiting to see if they are accepted.
    Yeah but brown people are scary
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Latest I heard is 300- 400. If that is all it takes to overthrow the country, we are in a lot worse shape than anybody realizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The people who climbed on the wall in the video were Mexicans and they did not go over the wall- just sat on top a bit.
    A distraction campaign designed to overwhelm the border patrol resources so that other foreign nationals can enter in violation of our laws.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

A distraction campaign designed to overwhelm the border patrol resources so that other foreign nationals can enter in violation of our laws.
    So how many thousands took advantage of that distraction earlier today?

Sanctuary Nation - USA

Unknown, they're "undocumented" "hiding in the shadows" waiting for President Trump's "Bill Of Love" amnesty.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Unknown, they're "undocumented" "hiding in the shadows" waiting for President Trump's "Bill Of Love" amnesty.
    That was earlier today. You said it was "A distraction campaign designed to overwhelm the border patrol resources so that other foreign nationals can enter in violation of our laws." So how many took advantage of that today? Are they still hiding in the shadows along the border? If so, they missed their opportunity.

It is ok, Trump will handle it himself if he has to like he has in the past.

That was earlier today. You said it was "A distraction campaign designed to overwhelm the border patrol resources so that other foreign nationals can enter in violation of our laws." So how many took advantage of that today? Are they still hiding in the shadows along the border? If so, they missed their opportunity.
    No I didn't say that, you're quoting spudea in post #10. There's no way of knowing how many may have gotten through as a result of the fence sitting diversion. I don't even have BP/DHS data on whether any were observed or detained. Take your best guess. If they're sitting on the fence, they're already in the USA since it's several feet into the US side of the actual border.

If any did get through they're probably here to stay because "catch & release" is still the policy of choice for the D&R party. Bush, Obama, Trump, all love the Guest Workers/Dream Students/Undocumented Immigrant, illegal aliens. Ignore what they say, and look at their policies and actions. Virtually all of the DACA "Dream Students" are still here in Sanctuary USA
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 04-29-2018 at 04:28 PM.

No I didn't say that, you're quoting spudea in post #10. There's no way of knowing how many may have gotten through as a result of the fence sitting diversion. I don't even have BP/DHS data on whether any were observed or detained. Take your best guess.

If any did get through they're probably here to stay because "catch & release" is still the policy of choice for the D&R party. Bush, Obama, Trump, all love the Guest Workers/Dream Students/Undocumented Immigrant, illegal aliens. Ignore what they say, and look at their policies and actions. Virtually all of the DACA "Dream Students" are still here in Sanctuary USA
    Sorry, I didn't notice you were responding instead of him. But I did ask how many did so "earlier today". There were TV cameras there and no indications that anybody crossed illegally.

What has Ron Paul said on the issue?

http://www.ontheissues.org/TX/Ron_Paul_Immigration.htm

Sending 12M illegals home won't & shouldn't happen

Even with a healthy economy and stricter border controls, the issue of what to do with twelve-million-plus illegals already here would persist. One side says use the U.S. Army, round them up, and ship them home. The other side says give them amnesty, make them full-fledged citizens, and reward the lawbreakers, thus insulting and unfairly penalizing those who have patiently waited and obeyed our immigration laws. The first choice--sending twelve to fifteen million illegals home--isn't going to happen and should not happen. Neither the determination or the ability to accomplish it exists. Besides, if each case is looked at separately, we would find ourselves splitting up families and deporting some who have lived here for decades, if not their entire life, and who never lived for any length of time in Mexico.

Source: Liberty Defined, by Rep. Ron Paul, p.153 , Apr 19, 2011
    Give illegals limbo status: a green card with an asterisk

Immigrants who can't be sent back due to the magnitude of the problem should not be given citizenship--no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a "green card" with an asterisk could be issued. This in-between status, keeping illegal immigrants in limbo, will be said that it will create a class of 2nd-class citizens. Yet it could be argued that it may well allow some immigrants who come here illegally a beneficial status without automatic citizenship--a much better option than deportation.

Source: Liberty Defined, by Rep. Ron Paul, p.156 , Apr 19, 2011
    http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb...forum-20120201

"I believe Hispanics have been used as scapegoats, to say, they're the problem instead of being a symptom maybe of a problem with the welfare state," Paul told the group. "In Nazi Germany they had to have scapegoats to blame and they turned on the Jews.

"Now there's a lot of antagonism and resentment turned just automatically on immigrants," he continued. "You say, no not immigrants, it's just illegal immigrants. I do believe in legal immigration. I want to have a provision to obey those laws. You have to understand this in the context of the economy."

Paul said he's not one of those politicians who believes that "barbed-wire fences and guns on our border will solve any of our problems." That's not, he said, the American way. And he doesn't think that a national identification card is the way to go.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-29-2018 at 04:30 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry, I didn't notice you were responding instead of him. But I did ask how many did so "earlier today". There were TV cameras there and no indications that anybody crossed illegally.
    There was video evidence posted here of them in the US climbing the south side of our wall. It's clear that they invaded the USA.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 04-29-2018 at 04:49 PM.

There was video evidence posted here of them in the US climbing the south side of our wall. It's clear that they invaded the USA.
    They climbed up the wall- but not over. They sat on top for a while.

They're already in the USA, even climbing the south side of OUR wall. It's several feet inside the USA.

They climbed up the wall- but not over. They sat on top for a while.
    They illegally entered the USA to even touch that wall. It's property of the United States of America, located inside our border.

They illegally entered the USA to even touch that wall. It's property of the United States of America, located inside our border.
    Mom! Billy is touching me! Make him stop!

Zippy logic: If they aren't caught, they don't exist.

The sanctuary for criminals state of California prohibits anyone from working with the Feds so I don't expect we will ever know.

I think this "caravan" is all a psyop, to help us save 15% or more on car insurance.

Zippy logic: If they aren't caught, they don't exist.

The sanctuary for criminals state of California prohibits anyone from working with the Feds so I don't expect we will ever know.
    No story about them so they must exist.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No story about them so they must exist.
    Its literally in the Breitbart article I posted.

The Justice Department is acting quickly against suspected members of the so-called "caravan" of immigrants who allegedly illegally entered the country, escalating a showdown with immigration activists who are trying to rally support for Central American asylum-seekers aiming to gain entry to the United States at the San Diego border.
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions late Monday night announced that the Justice Department has filed criminal charges against 11 different suspected members of the caravan, alleging that the immigrants illegally entered the country.
    "When respect for the rule of law diminishes, so too does our ability to protect our great nation, its borders and its citizens," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement. "The United States will not stand by as our immigration laws are ignored and our nation's safety is jeopardized."
    Sessions said U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of California Adam Braverman should be commended for "quickly filing illegal entry charges for individuals apprehended along the southwestern border."
    "We will continue to work with our partners in each U.S. attorney's offices to aggressively pursue prosecutions of criminal illegal entry," Sessions said.

More at: http://freebeacon.com/issues/session...ravan-members/

Prosecutions of criminal immigration offenses are projected to rise almost 20 percent in FY 2018, a new report from the Transaction Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC) shows.
    TRAC bases its estimates on the 7,020 new criminal immigration prosecutions in March of 2018, an increase of 23.9 percent from the previous month. TRAC projects that, if the federal government continues to prosecute criminal immigration offenses in accord with this trend, there will be more than 70,000 prosecutions by fiscal year's end.

More at: http://freebeacon.com/issues/prosecu...crimes-rising/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment