Thread: Accused serial rapist and killer undetected working as cop

Accused serial rapist and killer undetected working as cop

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I noticed that the cop part was glossed over,,,

and what should have been a major victory story got quiet.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

he'll fit right in
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Any surprise the "INVESTIGATION" took 40 years?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

"Although it's unusual for serial killers to stop, Jones said there's no evidence DeAngelo committed any crimes after 1986. "We have no indication of any crimes with a similar or at least a close enough link to his MO and other things that he's done in the past to link him to anything from '86 on," Jones said. "We just have nothing at this point."

Sounds like he has long been reformed, no need for prison.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Not shocked by this news at all. Kind of like pedophiles migrating jobs where kids are.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I've been watching a lot of documentaries lately about serial killers and this guy was the one I was intrigued with the most. Can't say I'm surprised that he was in ex-cop. A lot of people theorized that he was. And here I was thinking he was going to go down as one of those serial killers that would never get caught or identified like the Zodiac.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-26-2018 at 04:06 PM.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rivacy-n869661

To crack the decadeslong cold case of the elusive Golden State Killer, investigators in California used police work straight out of the 21st century — the convergence of DNA testing and an online genealogy database — to track down their suspect.
    But the arrest of Joseph James DeAngelo raises potential legal and privacy concerns for the millions of people who submit their DNA to learn about their heritage or family health history — not to be dragged into a police investigation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Goons gonna goon...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

I wonder if they will finally catch up to Specs?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    meh, we used 23andme.com and I think it was worth the price, pretty much a bargain. I read the terms of their service and found it acceptable.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Mine has been on file since just after 9/11.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Its just as interesting as to how he was caught. Just your family members submitting DNA to one of these consumer DNA sites can destroy your genetic privacy. Folks thought facebook was bad - LOL. What could possibly go wrong?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

The 23andme privacy policy is - you own your account, and your data...but you authorize 23andme to distribute it. Pretty shady.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

23andme was not used for this case, they already disavowed it. Also, they do not give police access to search the database without a specific warrant, subpoena or court order. This was something I looked into before using their service.

https://www.23andme.com/law-enforcement-guide/
    excerpt:
    23andMe chooses to use all practical legal and administrative resources to resist requests from law enforcement, and we do not share customer data with any public databases, or with entities that may increase the risk of law enforcement access. In certain circumstances, however, 23andMe may be required by law to comply with a valid court order, subpoena, or search warrant for genetic or personal information.

23andMe requires valid legal process in order to consider producing information about our users. 23andMe will only review inquiries as defined in 18 USC § 2703(c)(2) related to to a valid trial, grand jury or administrative subpoena, warrant, or order. Administrative subpoenas must be served on 23andMe by personal service just like subpoenas in a court setting. 23andMe will consider releasing additional account information or transactional information pertaining to an account only in response to a court order issued pursuant to 18 USC § 2703(d). In addition, 23andMe will only consider inquiries from a government agency with proper jurisdiction.

To date, 23andMe has never received a request to preserve information potentially relevant to legal proceedings pursuant to 18 USC § 2703(f). If we do receive a valid preservation request, we will preserve a temporary snapshot of the relevant records for 90 days, after which we will automatically remove the information from our servers unless we receive a renewed valid preservation request for an additional 90-day period.

If a 23andMe user completes a valid authorization to disclose their Genetic Information to law enforcement, then 23andMe will disclose the information identified in the authorization. 23andMe will not disclose any identifying information about the authorizing user’s genetic relatives or connections that 23andMe holds unless those users also provide express, written consent.

23and Me publishes a Transparency Report which contains details on all law enforcement requests for user information that we receive.
    transparency report:
    https://www.23andme.com/transparency-report/

I am still happy with my choice to use their service and recommend it highly. I just got an updated report recently telling me I was clear for 3 additional gene markers for cancer they started scanning for. No additional cost.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    23andme was not used for this case, they already disavowed it. Also, they do not give police access to search the database without a specific warrant, subpoena or court order. This was something I looked into before using their service.

https://www.23andme.com/law-enforcement-guide/
    excerpt:

transparency report:
    https://www.23andme.com/transparency-report/

I am still happy with my choice to use their service and recommend it highly. I just got an updated report recently telling me I was clear for 3 additional gene markers for cancer they started scanning for. No additional cost.

You can run, but you can't hide.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Cops are always my first suspects . Combination of low morals with opportunity is hard to top .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I noticed that the cop part was glossed over,,,

and what should have been a major victory story got quiet.
    I guess he was only one for about six years. He was a cop for three of the ten years of the reported crime spree.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04/...-state-killer/

From 1973 to 1979, DeAngelo was a police officer in California, according to the archived newspaper articles that Jensen shared. Jensen helped complete “I’ll Be Gone in the Dark,” after writer Michelle McNamara, the wife of comedian Patton Oswalt, died in 2016.
    DeAngelo reportedly was fired from Auburn’s police department after shoplifting, according to a newspaper article tweeted by Billy Jensen, a co-writer of the new book “I’ll Be Gone in the Dark” about the Golden State Killer. The news clip from October 31, 1979 noted that DeAngelo was accused in 1979 of stealing a can of dog repellent and a hammer from a Sacramento drug store. The city manager was quoted in the article as saying that DeAngelo was dismissed after he “failed to answer any of the city’s investigations and did not request an administrative hearing.”
    The Golden State Killer’s reign of terror included 12 homicides, 45 rapes and more than 100 residential burglaries between 1976 and 1986. His crimes began in the Sacramento area in 1976, and included the February 1978 killing of Brian and Katie Maggiore who were fatally shot while walking their dog in Rancho Cordova. He then moved into the Bay Area, where he committed 11 break-ins and sexual assaults in Concord, Walnut Creek, Danville, San Ramon, Fremont and San Jose in 1978 and 1979, before he moved onto Southern California in 1979.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Cops are always my first suspects . Combination of low morals with opportunity is hard to top .

Ya, I understand Tribal Police are like that. Like it's in their blood.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Ya, I understand Tribal Police are like that. Like it's in their blood.
    Ya I do not drink with tribal police .