Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: The end of the single family home

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    It is best to reside in a hole in the ground.
    Better to live in a tar-paper shack on 10 acres than in the concrete jungle.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    It is best to reside in a hole in the ground.

    We got evicted from our hole in the ground.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    “We got evicted from our hole in the ground.”
    FYI a mole has more rights than you do.

  6. #34
    What is it about cities nobody likes?
    Is it the wide range of goods and services they generally provide?
    Is it the architecturally interesting landscape?
    Is it the street performers who bring free live music to the lives of people in the city?
    Is it the unparalleled access to ethnic food?
    Is it the theater and concert performances that (outside of pandemic times) are widely available year-round?
    Is it the ability to walk to where you're getting?

    Or... maybe... hear me out... maybe it's the fact that leftists have owned them for over a century and conservatives and libertarians have simply rolled over and let them have the cities.

    Maybe it's the fact that nobody is willing to fight for them because they see it as a lost cause.

    Maybe instead of talking to people in inner cities, it's easier to dig your heels in against immigrants because they aren't staying in the cities. Maybe the existential threat they pose is solely down to the fact that nobody is talking to them except leftists.

    Maybe nobody has heard people like Maj Toure speak and therefore have no idea how easy it is to snap these people out of the leftist spell.

    As for me... I haven't been there during the plandemic, but I've said for years that you'd only have to change 2 or 3 things about New York City for me to want to live there, and they're all very achievable political goals... if you don't believe that trying absolutely nothing is the best course of action.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    What is it about cities nobody likes?
    The bureaucracy!

    The fact that every other swinging dick wants to either pick your pocket or tell you how to live.

    Humanity, by and large, are nasty creatures with nasty habits, when you clump 'em up it's overwhelming.

    Pollution, ride a motorcycle in any city for just an hour and take off your glasses, you'll look like a reverse racoon.

    You can't walk out your back door and take a leak.

    You can't shoot a buck from your back deck.

    Lakes and rivers, if there are any close, are overrun by cops and idiots.

    People, unless you are an immigrant, generally don't have a sense of community.

    I can go on for pages.......

  8. #36
    Cities are inherently "liberal" and big government. That's just their nature. And its the kind of people they attract. I don't like it, but I choose not to live in one.

    The problem is that people in the cities think their will should be imposed on everyone not living in the cities. That, historically speaking, doesn't end well.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The bureaucracy!

    The fact that every other swinging dick wants to either pick your pocket or tell you how to live.

    Humanity, by and large, are nasty creatures with nasty habits, when you clump 'em up it's overwhelming.

    Pollution, ride a motorcycle in any city for just an hour and take off your glasses, you'll look like a reverse racoon.

    You can't walk out your back door and take a leak.

    You can't shoot a buck from your back deck.

    Lakes and rivers, if there are any close, are overrun by cops and idiots.

    People, unless you are an immigrant, generally don't have a sense of community.

    I can go on for pages.......
    Please do, I'm highly amused by the critical yet artistic method of bringing your argument across.
    "I am a bird"

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Please do, I'm highly amused by the critical yet artistic method of bringing your argument across.
    Maybe I'll feel more fired up in the morning, pretty beat right now..

    But I'll leave one more quick thought;
    Anytime there is a large group of people in one area there will be discord, power struggles, gossiping and plain old personality clashes, then toss in hundreds or thousands of domestic squabbles on any given day and it sure seems like a high price to pay for a little "culture and convivence" ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 08:32 PM
  2. IN - Cop shoots family dog after home burns down.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:34 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 03:39 AM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 11:46 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •