Thread: Romans 13 (Perspective)

Default Romans 13 (Perspective)

This may be controversial to some. But this chapter has been a point of controversy for years and I am simply offering a perspective on it.. Please contemplate and pray,,, because everyone's lesson plan is unique.

Read it as an indictment. All the nations will be judged.. Read it as an Indictment.

We are to give no reason for them to attack us (they will anyway) but live within the system as much as possible..

We will be witnesses to the crimes when we stand in Judgement..

Romans 13 is an Indictment. Read it that way and contemplate.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Luke 4.. Christ is tempted.
    The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.”
    The devil said.
    it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.
    Christ referred to him as Prince of This World.
    I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me,
    I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming, and he has no claim on Me.
    Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
    Some translate "ruler"
    I will not talk with you much longer, because the ruler of the world is coming. He has no power over me.
    "I don't have much more time to talk to you, because the ruler of this world approaches. He has no power over me,
    and yet some still question this. and when you stop questioning and accept the reality,,
    it answers a lot of questions.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Default Romans 13 - Wash my squad car?

DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Az‚zÍl: to him ascribe all sin.
    Government has been Evil since History has been recorded.. The first in Scripture was Nimrod..

A half Human Abomination, and against God was the first ruler.. A one world Government.

Romans 13 is not a lesson for believers as much as it is an Indictment against every government ever.

It is not a blessing on Government.. it is an Indictment upon them.

Paul was a skilled in the Law,, and was an inmate in prison when he wrote this.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-24-2018 at 11:30 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I realize that this is meat that needs to be chewed on,, and not simple milk..

The second half,, he speaks of the Law believers are under.. The perfect law of Love..

Chew in it..it is strong meat..
    But if you see it ,, everything changes.

Let him who has eyes see, and ears hear.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-11-2018 at 03:29 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
    Most have read this as an endorsement of Governments...

God took Responsibility when the Devil tormented Job..
    The Devil is His creation and will be judged,, but He did put him here.

Read it as Indictment,, and it will change your perspective.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Read it as Indictment,, and it will change your perspective.
    bump
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    This may be controversial to some. But this chapter has been a point of controversy for years and I am simply offering a perspective on it.. Please contemplate and pray,,, because everyone's lesson plan is unique.

Read it as an indictment. All the nations will be judged.. Read it as an Indictment.

We are to give no reason for them to attack us (they will anyway) but live within the system as much as possible..

We will be witnesses to the crimes when we stand in Judgement..

Romans 13 is an Indictment. Read it that way and contemplate.
    I already read it that way. :thumbsup: I used to keep that quote in my sig when I had more room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!