Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naked Man Shoots Up Waffle House

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I would not hunt victims.

Live capture for discovery and deprogramming,, I might be up for.
    They just caught him anyway.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8f7816c4e0f1
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The victims:

https://www.insideedition.com/waffle...d-police-42702

The hero.

A friend of mine I work out with (MMA) played ball with ^this guy.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I would not hunt victims.

Live capture for discovery and deprogramming,, I might be up for.
    That works too:

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

The hero.

More Focus
    There is a bit of "Dudley Do Right" in most folks..

Most are afraid due to consequences of Law enforcement or other social fears.

Always nice to see some common guy just Do Right. Do the right thing,, should be more ready than "Is it legal,?,is it safe?"..
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-23-2018 at 01:20 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This was literally across the street from where I used to live.

I have eaten many meals at that particular Awful Waffle
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Its worth reminding people these murdering attention whores don't shoot up police stations, the IRS, or politicians' houses. They go for you and me. Now, you can be ready, to some extent, or you can just be a statistic. We had a good convo at work in this morning's meeting.

I expect the guy to be found dead,, because they never want him talking.
    Captured alive, not far from his apartment.

Very tall, I notice. Asking seriously if you think this is part of the plan because the Stoneman Douglas shooter was a big guy, too.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post

Very tall, I notice. Asking seriously if you think this is part of the plan because the Stoneman Douglas shooter was a big guy, too.
    Tall-shaming much?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Tall-shaming much?
    Really?
    #NashvilleStrong

Size is irrelevant..

But it does seem that young minds are easily manipulated.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Size is irrelevant..

But it does seem that young minds are easily manipulated.
    Define young. This guy is 29.
    #NashvilleStrong

Really?
    No.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm looking at the contrast. Stoneman Douglas shooter was 19. Waffle House is 29. Waffle House is totally off the rails, but that's a mental health thing.
    #NashvilleStrong

and TWO YEARS AGO HE WAS PART OF A HIGH PROFILE event.

that was 27,, and he was known in other states.... for other bizarre behavior ,,
    He is being "Handled".. (poorly)

Someone needs to look into who was his handler,, and what did they do to him??.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

but that's a mental health thing.
    And the Mental Health "thing" and the Disarmament thing are being pushed.

and who defines "Mental Health"?
    and are they trustworthy?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

MK ULTRA. Chance anyway. Could be.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Like many other he was on the Federal governments radar but failed to ping.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    A Text book example of what was demonstrated in the 60s.

and with 4 decades of improved drugs and advanced electronic equipment.

Does anyone believe that the programs were ever stopped ?
    Do people believe these very real Government Programs never existed? (some)

and yet when there are clear patterns,, that are clearly avoided or obfuscated,,,
    I get called crazy for asking about a real possibility and explanation of these events.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Like many other he was on the Federal governments radar but failed to ping.
    What makes you think he was not an asset of the government? (my current first assumption)

"Failed to ping" like the first Trade Center Bombing,, or shoe bomber,, or any of several that the FBI has handled.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

And the Mental Health "thing" and the Disarmament thing are being pushed.

and who defines "Mental Health"?
    and are they trustworthy?
    I would say there is a range of behavior that allows for peaceful and orderly interactions between people. Seeing things that aren’t there, like seeing Taylor Swift when she is known to be a thousand miles away, or walking naked into a Waffle House to shoot complete strangers, pretty clearly not within that range.
    #NashvilleStrong

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FBI is an epic failure. I don’t think they have the collective intelligence to see patterns of behavior or to utilize what they think they knows.
    #NashvilleStrong

I would say there is a range of behavior that allows for peaceful and orderly interactions between people. Seeing things that aren’t there, like seeing Taylor Swift when she is known to be a thousand miles away, or walking naked into a Waffle House to shoot complete strangers, pretty clearly not within that range.
    It is defined by people with no accountability,, and no perceivable ethical basis.

The history of the Profession and Political abuses could fill libraries.

I'm sorry.. But I have no confidence in their fluid and changeable whims.

They classify me as O.D.D.. Literally.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

What makes you think he was not an asset of the government? (my current first assumption)

"Failed to ping" like the first Trade Center Bombing,, or shoe bomber,, or any of several that the FBI has handled.
    I guess I made my point incorrectly, Pete. I was trying to say that he was another on their radar that, had they been doing their job, SHOULD have pinged and been dealt with. Instead, if he wasn't "handled," which is not outside my realm of belief, it just shows that the alphabet shows nothing but failure in their assigned task. I've seen enough of the $#@! show and "cases" that the FBI has been a part of to understand EXACTLY what they are about. Cui bono. But, I'm pretty sure my posting here and your posting here should have led you to understand that. I can understand your need to clear it up for any "new members." And by that I mean sock puppets.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-23-2018 at 09:36 PM.

I would say not,,

how did he reach 29? how did he get that old and well armed. If he was so completely whacked out..

See. I don't think so,, I think someone preyed on a weak mind..

and I believe that is a pattern in all these shootings as well..

Hence,,, My first and foremost question is "Who is his Handler?". The father.. (Hoggs Handler is his Dad),, a Psychiatrist..I'm sure he has seen some... the CIA spook down the street that whispers stupid stuff to him.
    Somebody is handling these Manchurian agents.

and even thought the government has a history of doing so,, and an inclination to do so,, and the tools to do so.

we have Motive, Method and Opportunity.

and people wonder why some things look staged.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-23-2018 at 09:50 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I guess I made my point incorrectly, Pete. I was trying to say that he was another on their radar that, had they been doing their job, SHOULD have pinged and been dealt with. Instead, if he wasn't "handled," which is not outside my realm of belief, it just shows that the alphabet shows nothing but failure in their assigned task. I've seen enough of the $#@! show and "cases" that the FBI has been a part of to understand EXACTLY what they are about. Cui bono. But, I'm pretty sure my posting here and your posting here should have led you to understand that. I can understand your need to clear it up for any "new members." And by that I mean sock puppets.
    They only fail at their task if you misunderstand their task. COINTELPRO

The cover story is a complete failure.. of an agency that should not exist.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

They only fail at their task if you misunderstand their task. COINTELPRO

The cover story is a complete failure.. of an agency that should not exist.
    Again. I'm in complete understanding and agreement.

Again. I'm in complete understanding and agreement.
    It never investigates itself. (Evil)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It is defined by people with no accountability,, and no perceivable ethical basis.

The history of the Profession and Political abuses could fill libraries.

I'm sorry.. But I have no confidence in their fluid and changeable whims.

They classify me as O.D.D.. Literally.
    That is *my* definition. It wasn’t anything I read in a book or obscure blog. I get that you have been chewed up by the system and spit out. I’m sorry for that, but please do not denigrate me because I choose not to see a conspiracy behind every tree. It gives government way too much credit.
    #NashvilleStrong

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It never investigates itself. (Evil)
    Pretty sure that when demanded to investigate, whether through political or social pressure, it does. And always finds itself in good standing.

That is *my* definition. It wasn’t anything I read in a book or obscure blog. I get that you have been chewed up by the system and spit out. I’m sorry for that, but please do not denigrate me because I choose not to see a conspiracy behind every tree. It gives government way too much credit.
    Unlimited resources, unchecked power and an elitist belief. What could go wrong? <shrug>
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-23-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast