Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Man Shoots Up Waffle House

Naked Man Shoots Up Waffle House

Authorities launched a dragnet for a shooter who gunned down at least four people and injured several others at a Tennessee Waffle House early Sunday before a "hero" patron wrestled the weapon away, police said.

The alleged gunman, Travis Reinking, 29, began shooting at patrons around 3:25 a.m. Sunday at the Waffle House in Antioch, located about 16 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, before fleeing the scene, Metro Nashville police said. Authorities had initially identified Reinking as a person of interest, but later said he was a suspect.

Link

You'd think a naked guy would stand out in the crowd. This Waffle House is not far from where the church shooting took place a few months ago.
    Last edited by euphemia; 04-22-2018 at 12:11 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well who pushed that one's buttons?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Nobody really knows. He lived alone as far as anyone can tell and hasn't been in the area more than a couple of months.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Nobody really knows. He lived alone as far as anyone can tell and hasn't been in the area more than a couple of months.
    I guarantee you.. somebody knows.

Someone set him to this.. deliberately.. used like a tool.

Proving that is as unlikely as any real investigation.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Waffle House is where people go when the bars close, and where people who work overnights go. This particular place was pretty full.

It's kind of ridiculous. Nobody knows anything new since first thing this morning, and the talking heads just drone on and on. Local representatives are showing up and blah, blah, blah.

The FBI has already surrounded the guy's parents' home in Illinois.
    #NashvilleStrong

Waffle House is where people go when the bars close, and where people who work overnights go. This particular place was pretty full.

It's kind of ridiculous. Nobody knows anything new since first thing this morning, and the talking heads just drone on and on. Local representatives are showing up and blah, blah, blah.

The FBI has already surrounded the guy's parents' home in Illinois.
    Does anyone else on this forum understand just how easy it is to Phuck with someone's Mind.

every event has agendas being pushed.. and certain aspects are deliberately avoided..

Mental Health is being pushed. It will be used to disarm.. (already being done)
    Unfortunately,, it is Mental Health Professionals that are creating this problem. And Psychological Warfare on US citizens,, was developed by those same professionals... Mind Control Drugs were developed for exactly this purpose.

But nobody ever asks.. "Who was pushing his buttons?"
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I don't think we have any kind of answer to that yet. Nobody knew him much. He was on the radar with local officials in Illinois and with the FBI or some federal agency as far as anyone knows. Dude walked in naked and was jumped by a patron when he tried to reload the gun. Ran off leaving his truck and all his stuff right there.
    #NashvilleStrong

I don't think we have any kind of answer to that yet.
    I am not really expecting one.

I am expecting him to be dead and no more questions asked except "why could a crazy get a gun?".
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When he left the restaurant, he was fully alive. His weapon was left in the store, too. Looks like he was arrested for being in a secure location near the White House in 2017. That's why he was on federal radar.
    Last edited by euphemia; 04-22-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

Mooslims? Illegal immigrants? (when it is a white citizen people seem to try to blame Mind Control)

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-22-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Why was he naked in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If you find him, please ask him. He might say he was born that way.

He had on a green jacket when he first went in the store, but he got rid of that when he walked down Murfreesboro road after the shooting. Cops all over this city, 30 people in a Waffle House and nobody saw him once he left the restaurant.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Mooslims? Illegal immigrants? (when it is a white citizen people seem to try to blame Mind Control)

Nice try. I remember reading somewhere on these forums about an "Islamic Fundamentalist" thwarted by the FBI. Turned out the guy was dumb as a box of rocks and led down the path that got him arrested and a nice headline for FBI propaganda organs. My search foo fails me though.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-22-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Suspect:

Hero:

(Seriously...good job bro!)

Villian:

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Trying to deflect again..I said the same for several.

I believe it a reality that is grossly under investigated.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

In a way it all makes sense. If the people doing the shooting are on psychotropic drugs...and if the people more likely to be able to afford mental healthcare happen to be white....

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just came from the future and clothes don't travel time.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Kops don't get points for investigations, drug busts and DWI's however will get them promotions and public notoriety...

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    In a way it all makes sense. If the people doing the shooting are on psychotropic drugs...and if the people more likely to be able to afford mental healthcare happen to be white....
    I had the same question for the black homeless man that stabbed someone """ for no reason""" .

There is always a reason..
    it just is not investigated.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Kops don't get points for investigations, drug busts and DWI's however will get them promotions and public notoriety...
    at least half the problem.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The man who wrestled the gun away from the shooter was just interviewed. What a humble and awesome man. He basically said he took the chance so he could try to save himself. Very honest answer. First thing he did after he was released from medical treatment was to go to church.

Still have not found the shooter.
    #NashvilleStrong

Still think he is some "unknown"??

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...422-story.html
    Metro Nashville Police Department spokesman Don Aaron said Travis Reinking's firearms authorization was then revoked at the request of the FBI, and four weapons were seized, including the AK-15 that he allegedly used in the shooting at the Waffle House restaurant early Sunday.
    the same AK-15.

All about the gun,,
    https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...-15/540276002/

This patsy is a victim too.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-22-2018 at 02:24 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The man who wrestled the gun away from the shooter was just interviewed. What a humble and awesome man. He basically said he took the chance so he could try to save himself. Very honest answer. First thing he did after he was released from medical treatment was to go to church.

Still have not found the shooter.
    Here's something to consider. The "resource officer" in the Parkland shooting refused to go in and face down the shooter even though he was armed. And yet this regular citizen saved the day.

We have since found this out, but it was not know when I first posted the article, even though the shooter left his truck and all his ID at Waffle House.

I'm not disputing anything you say. At the time you asked it the information had not been released. I don't think he is a patsy. I think the people who should have seen a problem did not see one.
    Last edited by euphemia; 04-22-2018 at 04:06 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Waffle House. Another "gun free" establishment.

Dad's gonna be in twouble!

"Metro Nashville Police Department spokesman Don Aaron said Travis Reinking's firearms authorization was then revoked at the request of the FBI, and four weapons were seized, including the AK-15 that he allegedly used in the shooting at the Waffle House restaurant early Sunday."
    "Aaron said the four guns were returned to the suspect's father, who acknowledged giving them back to his son."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

"This is a very sad day for the Waffle House family," the company said in a statement on Twitter.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    In Nashville you have a right to go into any restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol (Waffle House does not) with your legally registered firearm unless there is a sign on the door saying that you can't. I haven't noticed such a sign at any Waffle House that I've been to but then again I wasn't looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "This is a very sad day for the Waffle House family," the company said in a statement on Twitter.
    Thoughts and prayers, brother, thoughts and prayers.

"We ask for everyone to keep the victims and their families in their thoughts and prayers."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    In Nashville you have a right to go into any restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol (Waffle House does not) with your legally registered firearm unless there is a sign on the door saying that you can't. I haven't noticed such a sign at any Waffle House that I've been to but then again I wasn't looking.
    Corporate policy is no firearms on premises regardless of state laws. That includes your car if you use their parking lot. Which means if you are carrying move on down the line to another restaurant.

Kentucky Waffle House Denies Service to Uniformed Soldier for Carrying Sidearm

The restaurant said: “For many years, we have had a ‘No Firearms’ policy in place in our restaurants. We continue to believe this is the best policy for the safety of our customers and associates.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rying-sidearm/

Waffle House to Concealed Permit Holder Who Saved the Day: Thanks but No Thanks

We are very fortunate that no associate or customer were harmed in this tragic incident. It is Waffle House, Inc., policy not to allow firearms with the exception of law enforcement officers, including security guards.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nks-no-thanks/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-22-2018 at 03:40 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast