Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Naked Man Shoots Up Waffle House

People who are evil at heart do not need government’s help to do evil things.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Agreed,, I lived in close proximity for a few years,, to both psychotic and sociopath individuals.. I know the violent reality.

I also worked with some through the hospital,,though the Psychologist could not get me approved...
    I worked in the clerks office,,just down the hall.

I had had some previous experience with spooks (CIA),, before Prison and since. will not allow such to remain in proximity when known.
    They have no integrity. and dangerously low morals.

but that is me.
    Life pushed me into shadow,,, God gives me night vision.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

And when there aren't enough of those around the government manufactures them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Tell that to General Castelo Branco. General Augusto Pinochet. Syngman Rhee. Or here in America, Whitey Bulger. The government always like to have an evil to combat. Even if they have to create it.
    <cough> war on drugs <cough>

Government does not have that kind of power. Government does not have the power to create good or evil. If people say they were forced to do evil, it is because the evil was already there.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Tell that to General Castelo Branco. General Augusto Pinochet. Syngman Rhee. Or here in America, Whitey Bulger. The government always like to have an evil to combat. Even if they have to create it.
    <cough> war on drugs <cough>
    Elohim Village

Who isn't a Fed?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Government does not have that kind of power.
    Common Belief..
    The death squads and concentration camps of history were never staffed by rebels and dissidents. They were were run by those who followed the rules.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Government does not have that kind of power.
    It will take us to the brink of destruction. and only Christ's Return will stop it.

Never underestimate the evil that runs Government.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And when there aren't enough of those around the government manufactures them.
    They demonstrated that ability in the 1960s.
    Mkultra Mind Control programs could take any person and turn them into an assassin with no knowledge of what they had done.

They have had 4+ decades to improve their techniques.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They demonstrated that ability in the 1960s.
    Mkultra Mind Control programs could take any person and turn them into an assassin with no knowledge of what they had done.

They have had 4+ decades to improve their techniques.
    And yet people that will acquiesce to the notion of "Stockholm syndrome" with singular victims will deny that it cannot be carried out on a whole populace.

And yet people that will acquiesce to the notion of "Stockholm syndrome" with singular victims will deny that it cannot be carried out on a whole populace.
    Yup..

I had a spook try to coerce me into blowing up a bridge in rural Missouri years ago.
    a weaker mind might have gone for it. But I do understand and recognize their methods.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Enough lithium in the water supply will pacify a nation.

Doesn't Afghanistan have like tons of that???
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

CIA

""O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!""
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

FBI is an epic failure. I don’t think they have the collective intelligence to see patterns of behavior or to utilize what they think they knows.
    Bull$#@!. . . FBI has been implicated in many of these incidents in the past. . .either you are being purposely deceitful or just blind to history

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and yet when there are clear patterns,, that are clearly avoided or obfuscated,,,
    I get called crazy for asking about a real possibility and explanation of these events.
    I don't call you crazy, Pete, that's for sure.

I mean, look at the incident itself! That's what's crazy! Every detail: He's not wearing pants? He leaves on foot instead of the truck? It takes the police 36 hours to find him in the most obvious place: the woods behind his apt.? Music celebrity Taylor Swift chased him up a wall and wouldn't stop stalking him (by his account, not mine or anyone else's)? Come on! Since when is America's Favorite Breakfast Diner a terrorism target? Since when does Tay Tay have Spidey powers? Any possible explanation one could come up with for that level of craziness is going to be super-crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post

I mean, look at the incident itself! That's what's crazy! Every detail: He's not wearing pants? He leaves on foot instead of the truck? It takes the police 36 hours to find him in the most obvious place: the woods behind his apt.? Music celebrity Taylor Swift chased him up a wall and wouldn't stop stalking him (by his account, not mine or anyone else's)? Come on! Since when is America's Favorite Breakfast Diner a terrorism target? Since when does Tay Tay have Spidey powers? Any possible explanation one could come up with for that level of craziness is going to be super-crazy.
    And don't forget that earlier in the day he had stolen a BMW and led police on a chase until they decided to back off and use GPS in the car to track him. They found the Beemer near his apartment later on.

The cops backed off of a stolen car chase? Yeah, right. Crazy indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post

You're a first.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

And don't forget that earlier in the day he had stolen a BMW and led police on a chase until they decided to back off and use GPS in the car to track him. They found the Beemer near his apartment later on.

The cops backed off of a stolen car chase? Yeah, right. Crazy indeed.
    See, I didn't even know that!! I had not read word one about that! How could I have not heard that? Oh yeah, plus he was trying last year to get into Secret Areas of the White House and got arrested for that. There's, like, an overload of craziness about this story. I mean, seriously:

Common Belief..
    The death squads and concentration camps of history were never staffed by rebels and dissidents. They were were run by those who followed the rules.
    Yeah, it's all the same thing. To be quite honest, I don't see your brand of paranoia as a healthy thing or in any way relevant to the Waffle House shootings.
    #NashvilleStrong

Yeah, it's all the same thing. To be quite honest, I don't see your brand of paranoia as a healthy thing or in any way relevant to the Waffle House shootings.
    I understand the world I live in..

I understand that Government is Evil. and the Governments on earth are ruled by malicious beings,, beyond even the evil of men.

I start with understanding that no one is Rules unless satan gives it to them.

I simply don't pretend otherwise..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-(Perspective)
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-24-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Evil exists in many forms. And hides in many forms.
    There are normal crimes,, always have been,,, Theft, Fraud, murder, and rape are nothing new to mankind..
    All have reasons.. Motives..

and there are abnormal crimes.. apparently lacking motive. No reason for,,,

I now class those in 2 types,, Spiritual and political. (and not sure they are not related)
    I do believe demons exist,, and some crimes are demonic in origin..
    The other are the coerced crimes,, The Mass shooting for Political effect, ,, a targeted attack by a random individual.
    The technology to do so has been available and in use by Governmental agencies since the late 60s,,, and has improved in the decades since.

I understand evil..
    My old College is a Ghost Tour now.

https://roadtrippers.com/stories/mis...diest-47-acres
    http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/misso...-penitentiary/

Missouri State Penitentiary, also known as “The Walls”, was in operation from 1836 to 2004 and is located in Jefferson City. Before its closing, it was the oldest continually operating penitentiary west of the Mississippi River. In 1967, Time Magazine named it the “bloodiest 47 acres in America”, and it was Missouri’s primary maximum security facility. Today, the Jefferson City Convention and Visitor’s Bureau opens the prison seasonally for public tours given by former corrections officers, guards and wardens who worked within its walls.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-25-2018 at 12:04 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That was your neighborhood.

This is mine.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-FOIA-Request

EM Mind control and harassment.. Government Style

On a Federal Fusion Center server in Washington State.

Curious or infuriating?

and I'm paranoid. right..
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-25-2018 at 09:38 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234