Thread: 23 Years Later: The Oklahoma City Bombing Story You Were Never Told About

23 Years Later: The Oklahoma City Bombing Story You Were Never Told About

Sgt. Terrance Yeakey was an Oklahoma City Police Officer, a first responder to the OKC bombing, and an American hero.

Officer Yeakey, known to friends as Terry, saved the lives of eight people from the Alfred P. Murrah building on the morning of April 19, 1995.

Terrance Yeakey at the Murrah Building on the morning of April 19,1995
    Terry was a few blocks away from Timothy McVeigh and the now infamous Ryder truck-which was brimming with explosives-when it detonated and erased the lives of 168 people, including 19 children. Yeakey rushed to the blast site, and without regard for his own life, began pulling people from the rubble one by one.
    Instead of being showered with accolades by his government for his heroic efforts, Terrance was silenced for what he witnessed in the direct aftermath of one of largest mass murders that the United States has ever seen.
    No one is quite sure what Terry actually observed at the Murrah building that April morning, but according to all indications, whatever it was he witnessed did not sync up with the official narrative released by the United States government.
    Officer Yeakey began compiling evidence against the tale put out by federal officials and stored his findings in a storage facility outside of El Reno, Oklahoma. The data he was accumulating was also in direct contradiction to “the facts” being reported by media outlets worldwide.
    According to friends and family, Terry began being intimidated by federal authorities because of his personal pursuit for truth and the information which he possessed. He was being pressured to put an end to his independent investigation.
    Terry’s last known words were, “As soon as I shake these Feds that are following me, I’ll be back and we’ll go to dinner.”
    He never came back.
    The officer’s body was found the next day in a field one mile from his abandoned vehicle.
    He had been bound, repeatedly cut, strangulated, brutally tortured and killed execution style with a single bullet that entered his right temple at a 45 degree angle.
    No gun was found at the scene.
    His official cause of death was suicide.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ver-told-about
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What? A person of color harmed by the federal government while a Democrat occupied the White House? Can that happen?

This guy should be the libertarian mascot. This is what faith in the Feds can do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

What makes you think we had not heard of it..??
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

OKC in 5 minutes

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

At least he had his vaccinations up to date...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    OKC in 5 minutes

Sure would like to see footage from all those CCTV cameras...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

My Dad enlisted into the Air Force in that building... in 1953.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    My Dad enlisted into the Air Force in that building... in 1953.
    No he didn't.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    No he didn't.
    Know what... You are absolutely right. He did not... He has obviously been confused all these years and I never questioned it. He has claimed since I was a kid that he enlisted in the Oklahoma federal building. And later "The same one that was blown up". But I do know from his records he did enlist in an Oklahoma federal facility.

Kind of embarrassing but good catch Danke, he very obviously did this in a previous building or a different building because this one was not there yet. Unfortunately I can't even try to straighten it out with him because his dementia at this point is beyond that and he is now locked into that "story".

I honestly never thought to check... My fault...

Know what... You are absolutely right. He did not... He has obviously been confused all these years and I never questioned it. He has claimed since I was a kid that he enlisted in the Oklahoma federal building. And later "The same one that was blown up". But I do know from his records he did enlist in an Oklahoma federal facility.

Kind of embarrassing but good catch Danke, he very obviously did this in a previous building or a different building because this one was not there yet. Unfortunately I can't even try to straighten it out with him because his dementia at this point is beyond that and he is now locked into that "story".

I honestly never thought to check... My fault...
    Sorry to hear that, that's rough to have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Sorry to hear that, that's rough to have to deal with.
    I have to stay right on top of "public interactions" because his dementia has cause something similar to Tourette's syndrome, everything else is small stuff. It causes him to blurt out his mind thoughts with no PC restraint. "Look at that woman! she's too fat!" and Etc. It is a constant battle to keep us both from getting our butts kicked. But he can't help it, It is beyond the control of us both and pretty much normal for this mental disease.

Thank you for seeing it. Yes... It does get rough at times... But I owe that man a LOT and just not going to shove him in a home and forget about him like everyone else does now days because it "cramps their style". I believe in respecting and appreciating my elders.

I have to stay right on top of "public interactions" because his dementia has cause something similar to Tourette's syndrome, everything else is small stuff. It causes him to blurt out his mind thoughts with no PC restraint. "Look at that woman! she's too fat!" and Etc. It is a constant battle to keep us both from getting our butts kicked. But he can't help it, It is beyond the control of us both and pretty much normal for this mental disease.

Thank you for seeing it. Yes... It does get rough at times... But I owe that man a LOT and just not going to shove him in a home and forget about him like everyone else does now days because it "cramps their style". I believe in respecting and appreciating my elders.
    Yeah, I have a soft spot for the elderly. Much respect to you (and your dad).
    Cherish the time you have.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Yeah, I have a soft spot for the elderly. Much respect to you (and your dad).
    Cherish the time you have.
    Thank you very much for being one of the few I run across now days without the selfish Me, My, Mine priority. May your kind and compassionate thoughts be returned to you 100 fold as it should be!

Thank you very much for being one of the few I run across now days without the selfish Me, My, Mine priority. May your kind and compassionate thoughts be returned to you 100 fold as it should be!
    Back at ya, Patriot.