Thread: Avicii Dead at 28

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Drugs is my guess. Accident OD or otherwise

What complete ghetto garbage passes for music these days.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Drugs is my guess. Accident OD or otherwise
    Almost certainly a result of his bad decisions in some way. I mean, he died in Oman, ffs.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I am not familiar with this young man . RIP . Looks very young .
    Do something Danke

Only 28 years old.

He suffered from health problems including acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking
    The electronic dance music (EDM) star, who reportedly made $250,000 (£180,000) a night on tour, had struggled with some health issues in the past, having his gall bladder and appendix removed in 2014.

He announced his retirement from touring in 2016, partly because of the health problems.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43841194
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-21-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Should we wake him up when its all over?

Sorry to hear. That song in the OP is the only song in that genre I can tolerate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Sorry to hear. That song in the OP is the only song in that genre I can tolerate.
    This is the latest DJ i've been getting into, she rips..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Suicide, it seems.

'A FRAGILE SOUL' Avicii suicide – Superstar DJ killed himself and left a suicide note, his family reveal

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...amily-confirm/