Thread: You Will Not Believe What Obama Says About Trump - Video

You Will Not Believe What Obama Says About Trump - Video

Duration 1:12

DO NOT COMMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED THE SHORT VIDEO.

Lies go both ways.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I could tell about 10 seconds into the audio that it was not Obama. I'm sure some of that is because you gave a heads up, but the setting was also off. I don't know how they did the video, but only looked once.

I really never worry about this. I remember this libtard I worked with who was so worried about all the fake photoshopping that would happen with the supposedly better technology. This was just a few years ago. It didn't pan out the way he said.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-20-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I could tell about 10 seconds into the audio that it was not Obama. I'm sure some of that is because you gave a heads up, but the setting was also off. I don't know how they did the video, but only looked once.

I really never worry about this. I remember this libtard I worked with who was so worried about all the fake photoshopping that would happen with the supposedly better technology. This was just a few years ago. It didn't pan out the way he said.
    Most people wouldnt pay that close of attention to the details in the video. They might play it, then go look at their cell phones. That distraction causes those details to be completely miss that you were able to spot.

People are misdirected all the time. Sometimes they are naive enough to genuinely believe what they are doing is foolproof. Facial Recognition Technology is one example. Oh it will take years before anyone could develop tech sophisticated enough to bypass Facial Recognition. The inventors never gave credit to the genuine ingenuity of people to take down even the most complex systems. Such as hacking Facial Recognition with a simple photo of a person. Same applies to this video. The techniques are mindblowingly simple and dont require sophisticated tech to deceive viewers.

The trouble is twofold. Both the Liars, such as MSM or genuine "Fake News", as well as the ignorant people who believe the lies.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.