Thread: Stagflation: The Fed's Nemesis

Stagflation: The Fed's Nemesis

Stagflation: The Fed's Nemesis

Government central planners at the Federal Reserve, and everywhere else, all suffer from “physics envy.” They seek to model the un-modelable. Ron Paul discusses why the central planners always have, and always will, fail spectacularly.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/987376360657248256
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

In before Chief Big Red Stick.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

20% of families have no one working.

20% looks like my neck of the woods for a looong time now, and 2.8% is what HI officially reported yesterday.

Loopy and addicted, with their FRN goggles on.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

The stagnation has been on for some time . Not going anywhere until it gets worse .

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    20% of families have no one working.

20% looks like my neck of the woods for a looong time now, and 2.8% is what HI officially reported yesterday.

Loopy and addicted, with their FRN goggles on.
    And how many adult children are unemployed and still living in their parents house? They are probably not counted either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And how many adult children are unemployed and still living in their parents house? They are probably not counted either.
    I figured they just count those as " students " .

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yep, that is happening for sure.

On the bright side... I think more folks are asking and answering themselves-

The value of working within the official FRN value-bleeding system?

Less than it was yesterday a second ago, so I should do what I can to get a foot out of the system and seek value.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.