Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internet comedy: CA Prof's Railing on Barbara Bush Leads to Flooding of AZ Crisis Hotline

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I know you're being sarcastic. But for the record if there is an American flag on the floor (which there shouldn't be) and it's plainly visible there is no reason why you just can't walk around it.

Speaking of disrespect and floor images, Iraq's leader did this :

This highly offensive floor image was deleted by US troops after Iraq was liberated.
    LOL. Well maybe they were cleaning the image? Gotta keep things clean you know. That said, I thought Muslims were against graven images of all kinds? Hmmm...maybe that's why we had to take Saddam out. We did it to uphold the Koran.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    But...but....but...I'm black. Then again she's not even close to my type. Stormy Daniels FTW!
    I was in a hurry - I meant to say you're just mocking white males.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd like to archive an epitaph to this thread.

as a footnote:
    I currently live literally 2 football fields away from the 'official' Alister Crowley temple and library run by his grandson Mark.
    Well.. I did....
    That was until this past summer when I literally watched it burn on a very windy night around 9:30pm from my home.
    It was spectacular. I mean it. It sat perched on a hillside with a winding single lane driveway to the top.
    Flames were 40-50 feet in the air and fire trucks were lined up along the bottom watching it burn.
    We ended up with Mark Crowley's 2 daughters staying at our house for several weeks. The family lived at the temple/library.
    I took them to school... we had 1 of their dogs for about a week. (didn't make it... smoke inhalation/lung damage.)
    Yes. Mark is a devotee (the temple was a moneymaker 4 him). Yes. His wife is a practicing Satanist.
    Yes. His daughters 9 and 10 are sweet children.
    Enuff of that.

Here's a little background on Mark's 'aunt Barbara' (?).

Last edited by goldenequity; 04-23-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12