Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Takes on Syrian White Helmets, Thought-Control

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You don't think that they exist?

Is Syria a real place?
    I never said they were a fake organization, I said they were funded by Soros.

Roger Waters said they were a fake organization, what do you think about that?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Roger Waters said they were a fake organization, what do you think about that?
    I think they exist.

Also, Syria is a real place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think they exist.

Also, Syria is a real place.
    Enough with the dog vomit, there are a lot of things that aren't what they seem and are therefore fake yet still exist.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Enough with the dog vomit, there are a lot of things that aren't what they seem and are therefore fake yet still exist.
    Are we back to your theory of zero civilian casualties in Syria?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Are we back to your theory of zero civilian casualties in Syria?
    More dog vomit..

More dog vomit..
    Is the number of civilians that the US is killing in Syria greater than zero?

Children too stupid to live far away from airbases, maybe?
    Pinochet is the model

Is the number of civilians that the US is killing in Syria greater than zero?
    Stop acting retarded.

Stop acting retarded.
    You first.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Think of it this way.
    as long as Gilmore and Waters are performing we have the opportunity to see twice as much Pink Floyd then we'll ever see
    This is a tough one for me because I like both. Gilmore for his music and voice and Rogers for that, plus his politics and bravery in standing up for a minority viewpoint. Gilmore is a musical genius, Rogers is a hero. I just wish they could get along. Every time I listen to their music, it takes me back to the mid 70's, hanging out with my friends, doing bonghits with this music in the background. Damn that Pioneer stereo was fine...

And spare me the "Oh, airwars is ok, but white helmets are bad.."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...a-Did-in-8-Yea
    LOL- I asked for a link, dude.

I ended up giving YOU a link.
    There is no spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Exclusive Emails Show How The White Helmets Tried To Recruit Roger Waters With Saudi Money

During a Barcelona concert on April 13, Roger Waters denounced the Syrian White Helmets as “a fake organization that exists only to create propaganda for jihadists and terrorists.” Warning that the groups’ unverified claims about chemical weapons attacks across insurgent-held territory were aimed at triggering Western military intervention, Waters cautioned his audience, “If we were to listen to the propaganda of the White Helmets and others, we would encourage our governments to start dropping bombs on people in Syria. This would be a mistake of monumental proportions for us as human beings.”

In fact, Waters had first hand experience with the powerful pro-war PR operation behind the White Helmets. Back in October 2016, a public relations firm representing the White Helmets called The Syria Campaign attempted to recruit Waters by inviting him to a lavish dinner organized by a Saudi-British billionaire, Hani Farsi. The rock legend and renowned activist was told that by signing on to the organization’s mission, he could help “elevate the voices of Syria’s peaceful heroes”

Just days before his recent concert in Barcelona, Waters was lobbied again to support the White Helmets, this time by an eccentric French photojournalist affiliated with what he described as a “very powerfull [sic] syrian network.” The activist demanded to join Waters on stage and deliver a message for the “children of syria.”

Waters did not respond to either request.

These emailed solicitations from White Helmets representatives and activists were provided by Waters to the Grayzone Project, and are published in full at the bottom of this article. The documents demonstrate how the organization’s well-funded public relations apparatus has targeted celebrities as the key to the hearts and minds of the broader Western public.

Unlike many other A-listers, however, Waters took time to research the White Helmets and investigate its ulterior agenda.

“I was quite suspicious after I was invited to that [White Helmets] dinner,” Waters told the Grayzone Project. “And now my worst suspicions have been confirmed.”

continued at https://grayzoneproject.com/2018/04/...h-saudi-money/

lol what idiot believes anything the White Helmets put out, they are funded by UK.

lol ready for our close-up!

nice v-neck... I always imagine her as the terminator... like if someone threw a grenade at the podium
    half of her head would be chrome with one red pulsing eye.
    It's jus me isn't it. nvr mind.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12