Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Takes on Syrian White Helmets, Thought-Control

Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Takes on Syrian White Helmets, Thought-Control

Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Takes on Syrian White Helmets, Thought-Control

BARCELONA, SPAIN – Roger Waters, former guitarist for Pink Floyd and solo performer, spoke out against the Syrian White Helmets during a recent concert in this city, calling the group “fake” and existing for the sole purpose of creating propaganda for a Western audience on behalf of Syrian opposition groups.

Waters, who has long been outspoken in his support for Palestinian resistance, brought up the White Helmets after someone had asked him to speak about the alleged chemical weapons attack in Douma that led the U.S., U.K. and France to bomb Syria last Friday. That chemical weapons attack — which was most likely staged, based on newly released evidence — was publicized chiefly by the White Helmets, as well as by the USAID-funded Syrian American Medical Society.

Though the audience member had asked Waters to speak up about the chemical weapons attack and condemn the Syrian government for its alleged complicity, Waters stated that he had a very different perspective on the situation in Syria and on the White Helmets group:

The White Helmets is a fake organization that exists only to create propaganda for jihadists and terrorists. That’s my belief.”

“We have opposing beliefs,” Waters added, referencing his disagreement with the audience member.

First responders or propaganda creators?

As Waters noted, the White Helmets work exclusively for groups that are classified either as jihadists, like Jaysh al-Islam, or terrorist groups, like al-Nusra Front, and have frequently been denounced as a “propaganda construct,” owing to their ability to produce high-definition videos but inability to conduct basic paramedic procedures.

Waters continued, stating:

If we were to listen to the propaganda of the White Helmets and others, we would be encouraged to encourage our governments to start dropping bombs on people in Syria. This would be a mistake of monumental proportions for us as human beings.”

Watch | Roger Waters denounces White Helmets during a concert in Barcelona:

Indeed, the White Helmets often call for airstrikes targeting the Syrian government and echo foreign governments regarding the need to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The congruence is unsurprising given that the White Helmets were founded by former U.K. intelligence officer and mercenary, James Le Mesurier, and have received hundreds of millions of dollars from the governments of the U.S., the U.K. and Qatar.

Waters concluded his statements on the White Helmets and the current situation in Syria by asserting that:

What we should do is go and persuade our governments not to go and drop bombs on people. And certainly not until we have done all the research that is necessary so that we would have a clear idea of what is really going on. Because we live in the world where propaganda seems to be more important than the reality of what is really going on.”

Bomb first, investigate later

The reference to the flimsy intelligence used by the U.K., U.S. and France to justify the strikes is clear. According to official government statements, YouTube videos, social media posts and testimony of people on the ground in Jaysh al-Islam-controlled areas were used to justify the strikes, as opposed to actual concrete evidence that a chemical weapons attack took place, let alone who may have been responsible if it did.

The U.S. openly admitted that it had no evidence at the time of the strike proving Assad’s government had launched the attack, merely that it was “confident” that an attack had taken place and that the Syrian government was capable of having conducted it. Interestingly, the strikes were launched the day before the international chemical weapons watchdog, the OPCW, was set to begin investigating the alleged site of the attacks in Douma.

As Waters noted, the actions of these Western governments seem to show that propaganda has become more important than reality, as long as that propaganda serves long-standing geopolitical goals.
    https://www.mintpressnews.com/pink-f...elmets/240639/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Hats �� off to anyone in public eye calling out the fraud.

Worldwide whabbi jihad needs to stop, wake of destruction is too much.

Feels like critical mass has been reached.

I didn't realize he was still singing for Pink Floyd?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Roger Waters, former guitarist for Pink Floyd
    Ugh. That's just so wrong.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Isn't there a joke nobody ever remembers the bassist?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Lol, what is he gonna say when Trump pulls us out of Syria?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Presidents deserve to be $#@! in the face daily for being $#@!wits, until they do something great. The only way to get anything out of these people is to relentlessly ride their ass and pull their hair.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oyarde gives Pigs Five stars .
    Do something Danke

Well, he's 74 and a rocker. How many years do we think he's going to live?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Presidents deserve to be $#@! in the face daily for being $#@!wits, until they do something great. The only way to get anything out of these people is to relentlessly ride their ass and pull their hair.
    True but this didn't work with Obama or was it because nobody was riding their ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Phil Collins, a former drummer for Genesis.

Think of it this way.
    as long as Gilmore and Waters are performing we have the opportunity to see twice as much Pink Floyd then we'll ever see
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    True but this didn't work with Obama or was it because nobody was riding their ass?
    Whether it works or not in every instance or ever isn't the point. Its what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Whether it works or not in every instance or ever isn't the point. Its what you do.
    Like voting?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

How long before he ends up dead by "suicide"?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Well, he's 74 and a rocker. How many years do we think he's going to live?
    What do you think of what he said about the white helmets being a fake organization? I seem to recall a thread a while back that was about 20 or 30 pages long where I made the same contention, I don't seem to recall what your position on that was, maybe you can remind us

@r3volution 3.0 @Zippyjuan @Ender @undergroundrr
    Last edited by dannno; 04-18-2018 at 07:43 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What do you think of what he said about the white helmets being a fake organization? I seem to recall a thread a while back that was about 20 or 30 pages long where I made the same contention, I don't seem to recall what your position on that was, maybe you can remind us

I don't remember seeing your post but I agree that the WH are "fake".

And please don't insult Dorothy or Oz.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I don't remember seeing your post but I agree that the WH are "fake".

My post?? You mean the 20 or 30 page thread that you were apart of and argued with me about when I said the white helmets and airwars (who work in tandem) are all Soros propaganda and so we can't trust their data on civilian casualties?

I think I ended up, at the end of the thread, posting some stories about how the white helmets had been caught exaggerating and manufacturing incidents and civilian deaths.

And please don't insult Dorothy or Oz.
    Did you not hear the latest?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-Judy-Garland!

My post?? You mean the 20 or 30 page thread that you were apart of and argued with me about when I said the white helmets and airwars (who work in tandem) are all Soros propaganda and so we can't trust their data on civilian casualties?

I think I ended up, at the end of the thread, posting some stories about how the white helmets had been caught exaggerating and manufacturing incidents and civilian deaths.
    Show me where I argued that the white helmets were good guys.

Not even going into 2nd hand info on this kinda stuff.
    There is no spoon.

I seem to remember that the White Helmets had been exposed long ago.. and involved in several clear hoaxes as well.

Thought that was known around these parts.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

No strong opinion on the White Helmets. I guess it's kind of like trump, who was also funded by Soros. They lie a lot, but let's applaud them when they do good things. My recollection is that the White Helmet discussion in that thread was derailment from the topic at hand.

Roger Waters, in the meantime, has made a buhjillionaire career out of being confused - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-heavens.html

Coincidentally, I just listened to Piper at the Gates of Dawn yesterday.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I seem to remember that the White Helmets had been exposed long ago.. and involved in several clear hoaxes as well.

Thought that was known around these parts.
    George Soros' White Helmets Implicated in Syrian False Flag - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ian-False-Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    How long before he ends up dead by "suicide"?
    Two shots to the head suicide, just like Gary Webb.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Like voting?
    If you disapprove of those you vote for I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    ditto

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Show me where I argued that the white helmets were good guys.
    And spare me the "Oh, airwars is ok, but white helmets are bad.."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...a-Did-in-8-Yea

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    In b4 dannno says it's all soros propaganda.
    Airwars IS Soros propaganda, is there even any question about that??
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Financing doesn't negate their figures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So you're saying this is not accurate and RP liberty report and the Free Thought Project are just repeating Soros propaganda?
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    What incentive is there to fake those numbers anyways? Most people in this country dont give a $#@! if 10 people are killed or 10,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Obviously purveyors of Soros propaganda. Clearly Ron Paul is no longer to be trusted. Screw that decades long g record of accuracy and trustworthyness.

This is pathetic. No wonder so many good posters have disappeared from this place never to be heard from again. Place has become a sick parody of what it once was.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Certainly airwars.org is skewed. But it's almost certainly a matter of degrees. Surely nobody here would deny this is going on, even dannno at his most stimulated while experiencing one of Molyneux's tubes. Is airwars more accurate or the Pentagon? I would be very comfortable that halfway in between is a reasonable assumption to start from.

But really airwars is just an information aggregator. Their documentation is scattered across hundreds of media sources and social media accounts. Following the links to substantiate what happened during a single bombing is confusing. Hey, it's war. But you'd have to believe something like "All Arabs are liars" to dismiss all the information found there.

The most compelling argument against airwars.org data is that virtually nobody else is reporting on civilian deaths by our military except airwars and antiwar.com. Which is more fake - airwars.org or the New York Times?

I'd like to see the public rise up and demand to know the truth about all these civilian deaths and put a lot of military leaders under oath for answers.

A lot of war-weary people wanted trump to be elected because if he did go to war it would be quick, efficient and effective. We'd win and we'd get out. I haven't seen anything to suggest the US military approach has changed an inch from Obama/Clinton/Bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Do realize that if the numbers aren't correct, and I doubt that they are, it is because the melted, mangled, bodies are counted and buried in mass graves with sheep, goats and whatever else was around before evaporation. In short, two arms make a person.

The 95% figure is based on every able bodied adult aged male being counted as a terrorist. Aged 16 plus around a signature which might be construed as a training camp, compound and/or etc. and you are posthumously convicted of being a terrorist. See: Abdulrahman.

In short, go $#@! yourself you propaganda peddling whore of the state. Here's to hoping the next bong hit reconnects misfires in your noggin and you come back to sanity. Ffs.
    Link?
    I agree.

I wanted to see dannno's proof of calling them Soros funded.

What I found was this:

https://airwars.org
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    These aren't strikes though, these are kinetic magafying operations.

What do you think of what he said about the white helmets being a fake organization?
    You don't think that they exist?

Is Syria a real place?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast