Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 'Deep state' needs to be deep-sixed

  1. #1

    Default 'Deep state' needs to be deep-sixed

    https://www.onenewsnow.com/politics-...-be-deep-sixed

    Friday, April 13, 2018

    A political analyst and New York Times bestselling author says his new book reveals why Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama need to be charged with treason.

    "When you read this book, you're going to be stunned," Dr. Jerome Corsi tells OneNewsNow. "It's clear there was an actual coup d'état effort against President Trump and it was centered in the FBI. It spread to the CIA and to the Department of Justice as a whole, and it ultimately involved even the Obama White House."

    He believes the contents of the much-awaited report from Inspector General Michael Horowitz is going to be a serious threat to those in the Obama administration involved in 2016 election scandal. Horowitz is now working with John Huber, the Utah U.S. attorney who was appointed by Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into the evidence of misconduct by the Obama administration related to efforts to overturn the results of the 2016 presidential election.

    Corsi, Jerome"It sure looks to me like they've already created the basis for what will be the initial round of indictments on the co-conspirators of this coup d'état plan within the FBI and the Department of Justice," Corsi adds.

    And that, he says, should be a serious threat to those in the Obama administration – "including Valerie Jarrett and Obama himself, who unmasked names of the electronic surveillance and leaked it to the press.

    "I think these are going to be such startling revelations that the American people as a whole are going to demand justice. And all these crimes were committed to deny Donald Trump the right to serve as president, which he duly earned by winning the Electoral College vote."

    Corsi says at stake is the preservation of the American constitutional republic for current and future generations. "That's the nature of the fight we're in right now," he states. "These are all major crimes, committed to deny Donald Trump the presidency, that constitute treason."

    He continues: "If these traitors succeed in overturning a presidential election, they've succeeded in overturning the Constitution and dealing a fundamental blow to the United States as a constitutional republic. You'd have to go back to Benedict Arnold in the Revolutionary War to find a similar treason ...."

    The author is convinced President Trump is about to launch a counterattack that he believes could result in military tribunals being called. "But I think the end results are going to be that both Hillary Clinton and President Obama are going to ultimately face charges for treason," Corsi adds.

    Dr. Jerome Corsi's new is book called Killing the Deep State: The Fight to Save President Trump.

    https://www.amazon.com/Killing-Deep-...dp/1630061026/


    Truth is a social construct.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Conspiracy crazies with their shadow government/deep state talk...

    Look, there's a IAEA report from 2011 that says Iran is just months from getting a nuke! Shining light on the intelligence community puts people's lives at risk! Reigning in the CIA will leave America exposed to Islamic extremists who hate us for our freedoms!

    Buncha unpatriotic drivel right there... 'Merica! Love it or leave it, and keep spending those paychecks - dammit!

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Conspiracy crazies with their shadow government/deep state talk...

    Look, there's a IAEA report from 2011 that says Iran is just months from getting a nuke! Shining light on the intelligence community puts people's lives at risk! Reigning in the CIA will leave America exposed to Islamic extremists who hate us for our freedoms!

    Buncha unpatriotic drivel right there... 'Merica! Love it or leave it, and keep spending those paychecks - dammit!
    Everything we do wouldn't be possible without your consent. Thank you!
    Truth is a social construct.

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Everything we do wouldn't be possible without your consent. Thank you!
    Hey hey, you have this post confused with 2 other posts. I wasnt being critical of this post in particular, and you should give 2 sh!ts whether I give my concent. All the same, when you post levin, you'd better LOOK OUT!

    Not too long ago, the "Deep State" was a term that was often stigmatized, and said to only be used by crazies - i.e. those Ron Paul people, or John Birch members... Now its an every day term, frequently used by those same people who claimed that only crazies believed in such things - irrrrony.

    BTW - still waiting on Iran's nuke. Should be any month now.

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Hey hey, you have this post confused with 2 other posts. I wasnt being critical of this post in particular, and you should give 2 sh!ts whether I give my concent. All the same, when you post levin, you'd better LOOK OUT!

    Not too long ago, the "Deep State" was a term that was often stigmatized, and said to only be used by crazies - i.e. those Ron Paul people, or John Birch members... Now its an every day term, frequently used by those same people who claimed that only crazies believed in such things - irrrrony.

    BTW - still waiting on Iran's nuke. Should be any month now.
    I wasn't talking about you.
    Truth is a social construct.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I wasn't talking about you.

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"





Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2018, 03:20 PM
  2. O The Deep, Deep Love of Jesus....
    By jmdrake in forum Peace Through Religion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 08:20 AM
  3. NJ.com: The [NY] Times admits it deep-sixed Ron Paul
    By Highstreet in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 02:10 PM
  4. The Times admits it deep-sixed Ron Paul
    By sailingaway in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 12:57 PM
  5. The Times admits it deep-sixed Ron Paul
    By The Free Hornet in forum Media Spin
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 12:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •