Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump's wars 2018: Civilian casualties in Afghanistan at near-record level this year

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    "We need to go after terrorists' families... because they care about them" is not vague. It's stupid, immoral, counterproductive, and a whole lot of other things, but it certainly is not vague.
    So you don't think we should look into whether terrorists families were assisting them?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So you don't think we should look into whether terrorists families were assisting them?
    If you assist terrorism are you not therefore a terrorist? This is just more if you are not with us you are against us bull$#@!.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No matter how many times you try to link the two topics, it will never turn what Trump said into being about terrorists receiving assistance from their families.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Who are the terrorists? Dannno you have spent over 10 years of your life asserting that the 9/11 terrorists were at most patsies and now, when we have solid evidence of FBI foreknowledge of a shooting, you are all "Let's go after the 'terrorist' families." And yes, I heard Alex Jones go full retard statist "Let's trust the official government story" on this too. Alex Jones has done more damage to the truth movement with his sycophantic Trump worship then the 9/11 whitewash commission ever did. He and the idiots at 4chan silenced the real pedophile scandals that implicate Trump and Clinton with their fake "pizzagate" scandal that Jones had to apologize for pushing. I try to be a free thinker. You've gone full teocon. Sad. Seriously sad.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

We could just let Google handle all the algorithms to target people, so eventually, that same tech can be used against us!

"Just make Google do it!"

Thread: If Google Drops Project Maven, ‘Pentagon Will Try to Strike Back at Them’
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ack-at-Them%92
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Who are the terrorists? Dannno you have spent over 10 years of your life asserting that the 9/11 terrorists were at most patsies and now, when we have solid evidence of FBI foreknowledge of a shooting, you are all "Let's go after the 'terrorist' families." And yes, I heard Alex Jones go full retard statist "Let's trust the official government story" on this too. Alex Jones has done more damage to the truth movement with his sycophantic Trump worship then the 9/11 whitewash commission ever did. He and the idiots at 4chan silenced the real pedophile scandals that implicate Trump and Clinton with their fake "pizzagate" scandal that Jones had to apologize for pushing. I try to be a free thinker. You've gone full teocon. Sad. Seriously sad.
    What makes you think I support the official story? If it was a false flag, then it is more likely that the father and wife were involved imo.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What are your thoughts on Michael Rivero?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

You can listen to his show here commercial free:

https://www.youtube.com/user/hard2startyubetube

He covers the news like AJ, but is not a Trump supporter, and calm in his reporting.

AJ has had better guests, but not so much anymore.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What makes you think I support the official story? If it was a false flag, then it is more likely that the father and wife were involved imo.
    Typically when there have been false flag operations, the people being handled by the FBI thought they were part of a sting operation. That happened in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing where the FBI's patsy made the bomb. The FBI was going to prosecute him when he pulled out tapes showing him talking to his handler and telling the handler "Why did you make me use real explosives when I suggested that we should use harmless powder?"

Please watch and remember:

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What are your thoughts on Michael Rivero?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

You can listen to his show here commercial free:

https://www.youtube.com/user/hard2startyubetube

He covers the news like AJ, but is not a Trump supporter, and calm in his reporting.

AJ has had better guests, but not so much anymore.
    Thank you! I had forgotten about him.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12