Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Alex Jones FINALLY has enough of Trump? "He just crapped all over us!"

So Alex Jones FINALLY has enough of Trump? "He just crapped all over us!"

I don't follow his show anymore, but I woke up this morning to this in my YouTube feed:

So let me get this straight. Trump attempting to ban bumpfire stocks by executive order wasn't "crapping on us?"

(See: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ons/354536002/)

Trump, by executive order, installing face scanning cameras at airports to "fight illegal immigration" wasn't "crapping on us?"

(See: https://www.cato.org/blog/dhs-dont-w...ed-dont-travel)

Oh I get it. Face scanning cameras are "bad" when they are about stopping terrorism but they are "good" when they are about stopping some Indian tech worker from overstaying his visa.

I kind of get it...but not really. Donald Trump going on Alex Jones' show and saying all the right things about 9/11 and bringing that into the mainstream with even hardcore Republican talk show hosts saying "Maybe Bush could have prevented 9/11" just totally stroked AJ's ego. But a 3rd grader could have seen what was going on. Trump is a modern George Wallace. In case you don't know, George Wallace was throughout his career a progressive. He first ran on racial harmony (something I agree with) but became a public segregationist for political reasons while in the background pushing progressive policies.

(Here is the link if the embedded video doesn't work for you. https://vimeo.com/116273297)
    Stop letting politicians buy your loyalty buy stroking a few "trigger points."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AJ is a entertainer. His only goal is to make money by saying what gets the most attention.

The real Question is when will some of these RPF members, who turned their backs on Ron paul to embrace this neocon puppet trump, come around?
    No - No - No - No

He was crying, saying he felt raped. Sounded drunk too.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I don't follow his show anymore, but I woke up this morning to this in my YouTube feed:

So let me get this straight. Trump attempting to ban bumpfire stocks by executive order wasn't "crapping on us?"

Trump, by executive order, installing face scanning cameras at airports to "fight illegal immigration" wasn't "crapping on us?"

(See: https://www.cato.org/blog/dhs-dont-w...ed-dont-travel)

Oh I get it. Face scanning cameras are "bad" when they are about stopping terrorism but they are "good" when they are about stopping some Indian tech worker from overstaying his visa.

I kind of get it...but not really. Donald Trump going on Alex Jones' show and saying all the right things about 9/11 and bringing that into the mainstream with even hardcore Republican talk show hosts saying "Maybe Bush could have prevented 9/11" just totally stroked AJ's ego. But a 3rd grader could have seen what was going on. Trump is a modern George Wallace. In case you don't know, George Wallace was throughout his career a progressive. He first ran on racial harmony (something I agree with) but became a public segregationist for political reasons while in the background pushing progressive policies.

(Here is the link if the embedded video doesn't work for you. https://vimeo.com/116273297)
    Stop letting politicians buy your loyalty buy stroking a few "trigger points."
    With the elites limiting elections to two of their preferred options with one saying they will give us a few extra crumbs off their table, don't expect that to change any time soon.

This is pathetic.

The political options have been exhausted. We rolled the dice with Trump, in the hopes he could re-calibrate the Leviathan or least use it against it's creator. Those illusions are over. Now we prepare for the REAL WAR, before we are rolled up into permanent bondage.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    With the elites limiting elections to two of their preferred options with one saying they will give us a few extra crumbs off their table, don't expect that to change any time soon.
    Its always the elites.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The political options have been exhausted. We rolled the dice with Trump, in the hopes he could re-calibrate the Leviathan or least use it against it's creator. Those illusions are over. Now we prepare for the REAL WAR, before we are rolled up into permanent bondage.
    Maybe. The possibility exists that to appease the pro-war establishment, foreign policy going forward will be tough talk, limited strikes but then a pull out to appeal to his base. A balance between the two.

It could have been far worse with Iraq like occupations under an HRC Presidency and going forward. Aside from having Rand as President this was still sadly the better option on foreign policy so far compared to the rest of the Neocon cheerleaders. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

That exec order cost him support of many conservatives:

'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now'

'Gun-grabber-in-chief': Conservatives turn on Trump as threat to confiscate guns prompts Second Amendment-related outrage
    Thursday 1 March 2018

As for this Syria bombing by President, in principle we all should be opposed to bombing of foreign countries using shady/bogus excuses. However while such flip flops may appear shocking from outside, to be devil's advocate, is it possible that we are not aware of tremendous pressures faced by US Presidents when they are designing foreign policy? Iran's close ally Syria poses threat to our closest allies in the world Israel & Saudi Arabia. Should tax payerd funded President just sit on his hands and leave our closest alies hanging amid such growing threats?
    Granted current POTUS seems immune to such pressures and according to his loyal supporter Scaramucci was "not blackmailable", following chilling report was in news recently.

Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama
    Adam Horowitz on January 20, 2012
    Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

The conspiracy fraud clown calling the orange clown a fraud. Thats rich.

Hasn’t he done this like 5 times already?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Jones may be pissed at Trump now but give it a few days to a week. I guarantee he'll be back on the Trump train.

The Joel Skousen interview. Fantastic I might add. He said the greater United States is effectively dead in terms of a likely restoration, but remnants can be saved.

https://youtu.be/dOkpECipSaY?t=1h7m55s

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    The real Question is when will some of these RPF members, who turned their backs on Ron paul to embrace this neocon puppet trump, come around?
    Pffft...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Jones may be pissed at Trump now but give it a few days to a week. I guarantee he'll be back on the Trump train.
    Of course he will, hell, you may get on the train pretty soon too.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump stocks haven't been banned yet, and won't be... Hillary probably would have signed an assault weapons ban EO..

Hillary would have installed biometric face scanners and much worse, we'd probably have national IDs by now.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-14-2018 at 01:33 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Bump stocks haven't been banned yet, and won't be... Hillary probably would have signed an assault weapons ban EO..

Hillary would have installed biometric face scanners and much worse, we'd probably have national IDs by now.
    You can't be serious. Trump has blown a humongous hole in his platform and could possibly be impeached.

You can't be serious. Trump has blown a humongous hole in his platform and could possibly be impeached.
    LOL no way, the only way that would happen would be if he didn't pick this cabinet. This is the neocon dream team and they are going after Iran. He probably has no choice anymore, his lawyer getting raided is clue enough that we should expect full blown Bush-like foreign policy from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

The reason for that is a powerless congress who allows the idiot in charge do whatever they want. You would think these morons would be familiar with the documents used as the foundation of this country instead of always checking which way the wind blows.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL no way, the only way that would happen would be if he didn't pick this cabinet. This is the neocon dream team and they are going after Iran. He probably has no choice anymore, his lawyer getting raided is clue enough that we should expect full blown Bush-like foreign policy from now on.
    Sorry Mr. Trump. You can be with us or with the terrorists. What do you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The reason for that is a powerless congress who allows the idiot in charge do whatever they want. You would think these morons would be familiar with the documents used as the foundation of this country instead of always checking which way the wind blows.
    How would they get anything done if they had to follow the constitution? Don't you know you can't stay elected if you don't get anything done?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Sorry Mr. Trump. You can be with us or with the terrorists. What do you choose?
    If the FBI can raid the president's lawyer any time they want than the president is powerless to do anything against the state and is just a fake suit.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    How would they get anything done if they had to follow the constitution? Don't you know you can't stay elected if you don't get anything done?
    That's what the party "leaders' like Ryan, Pelosi, McConnell and Schumer are telling us. These morons are there to make sure nobody steps out of line - sans a few crazy libertarians which are kept purely for entertainment purposes.

AJ thought that the last Syria strike was a "stroke of genius." What is different this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    AJ thought that the last Syria strike was a "stroke of genius." What is different this time?

The Joel Skousen interview. Fantastic I might add. He said the greater United States is effectively dead in terms of a likely restoration, but remnants can be saved.

https://youtu.be/dOkpECipSaY?t=1h7m55s
    At 1:18:00

Here in the interview Alex starts despairing and asks, "...do I just evacuate my family, cuz I've almost reached that point....I..I..if America isn't awake and doesn't care, what is the point?". The guest (Joel Skousen, I guess) reaching for some way to console Alex, and says...

"Well, the point is...God is always gonna save a remnant, but that remnant has to be awake, that remnant has to understand that the key element is the conspiracy of the deep state" then later "YOU put out the word that there's real conspiracy, I put out the word that there's real conspiracy...."

Sorry, but that is NOT the key element to "being in the remnant" which is just another way of saying you're a believer.

It's not about being "woke" to the conspiracy of the day. It's about being knowing and believing the Word of God.

Not gonna lecture here, but yeah, Remnant not equal to "woke" to conspiracies.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    At 1:18:00

Here in the interview Alex starts despairing and asks, "...do I just evacuate my family, cuz I've almost reached that point....I..I..if America isn't awake and doesn't care, what is the point?". The guest (Joel Skousen, I guess) reaching for some way to console Alex, and says...

"Well, the point is...God is always gonna save a remnant, but that remnant has to be awake, that remnant has to understand that the key element is the conspiracy of the deep state" then later "YOU put out the word that there's real conspiracy, I put out the word that there's real conspiracy...."

Sorry, but that is NOT the key element to "being in the remnant" which is just another way of saying you're a believer.

It's not about being "woke" to the conspiracy of the day. It's about being knowing and believing the Word of God.

Not gonna lecture here, but yeah, Remnant not equal to "woke" to conspiracies.
    There is no God. Nobody gives a $#@! whether you die or you live. Just keep paying your taxes and you will be OK.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast