Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 124

Thread: So Alex Jones FINALLY has enough of Trump? "He just crapped all over us!"

  1. #61
    Alex is done playing. He got Trump elected and how he's going to take him down.

    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'm not convinced he wanted it deleted.
    Well, I'm not even saying it's that big a deal, really. I'm actually watching him talk about it now (couple hours ago taping) and he's basically saying he knew it was live but to a limited audience (Periscope). I think he wanted the "other" live feeds killed, but realized it was gonna be out there.

    Anyway, Alex is Alex. I don't listen to him that much anymore, but not because he's changed, just that I've already accepted most of his main points, so not really much to learn from him. I actually called into his show once. Stupid question I asked, but thought it was pretty cool.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The political options have been exhausted. We rolled the dice with Trump, in the hopes he could re-calibrate the Leviathan or least use it against it's creator.
    Yeah, nobody could have seen that one coming. Total mystery, no red flags at all. Why, I don't think that anyone anywhere sounded any sort of warning that Trump might not be the Messianic God Emperor that his most breathless followers believed him to be...

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Those illusions are over. Now we prepare for the REAL WAR, before we are rolled up into permanent bondage.
    Might have been helpful not to elect the authoritarian police state civilian deportation force largest military budget in history guy immediately before your REAL WAR, huh?

    Remeber all those sweet, expanded government powers that you dreamed of employing against your "cultural" enemies? How long do you think it will be before they're used against you?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.


  5. #64
    Why do you even listen to him to begin with? He's a hack
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

    ---- Tacitus

    I love von Mises and Emma Watson



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Might have been helpful not to elect the authoritarian police state civilian deportation force largest military budget in history guy immediately before your REAL WAR, huh?

    Remeber all those sweet, expanded government powers that you dreamed of employing against your "cultural" enemies? How long do you think it will be before they're used against you?
    See George Bush and Obama. Those executive powers were breached before Trump.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    See George Bush and Obama. Those executive powers were breached before Trump.
    Obama was drawing down the military.

    Trump is growing it, with cheerful support from his base.

    Obama kept the drone strike decisions for himself.

    Trump has delegated all of that to the CIA and DOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.


  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    The "clown-like" comment by Trump, made in 2011, should have been a complete tip-off to liberty-minded RPFers that Trump was in no way a liberty-minded candidate, or had any interest in anything libertarian. And yet for two years we've had to listen to RPF members making ridiculous excuses for Trump.
    He has made some liberty oriented decisions, in the realm of regulations, recently overriding Sessions on pot and so on.

    But these have been...incidental. Accidental.

    He is governing pretty much like what he is, not necessarily a Bolshevik, progressive, "liberal" democrat but an "old school" NYC democrat.

    War, massive government spending programs, gun control, immigration...why anybody is shocked or surprised at his wild gyrations and changes in policy should not be.

    He is doing what he has been saying he would do, for thirty years, if elected president.

    It's all on the record, a hundred times over.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-15-2018 at 08:06 PM.

  10. #68
    The sad fact is that many like him, don't understand the world is a difficult place, and that some answer for everything isn't available. People like him, haven't sat in the hot seat of the world stage. A big country with interests will always interfere because without them, it will be another. I was watching an episode of Season 2, Enterprise, and thinking how utopian the characters were, sort of scripted, not complicated. The vulcans disputing with the Andorians for a century over a planet, calling it one name, and the other, calling it another.

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He has made some liberty oriented decisions, in the realm of regulations, recently overriding Sessions on pot and so on.

    But these have been...incidental. Accidental.

    He is governing pretty much like what he is, not necessarily a Bolshevik, progressive, "liberal" democrat but an "old school" NYC democrat.

    War, massive government spending programs, gun control, immigration...why anybody is shocked or surprised at his wild gyrations and changes in policy should not be.

    He is doing what he has been saying he would do, for thirty years, if elected president.

    It's all on the record, a hundred times over.
    That's certainly true, going back as far as Trump's early books, where he advocated for "regime change" in Iraq.

    However, you're giving Trump credit for reining in Jeff Sessions over marijuana, when he's the one who appointed the fool. That's like leashing your dog two months after it attacked someone. Sessions' January repeal of marijuana protections caused major worry for many of the 2.6 million Americans on medical cannabis.
    Last edited by RJ Liberty; 04-16-2018 at 01:31 AM.

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Sessions' January repeal of marijuana protections caused major worry for many of the 2.6 million Americans on medical cannabis.

    Not I.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Not I.
    Because the God Emperor pinkie swore that you could keep your weed?

    What happens when he's not the president anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.


  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What happens when he's not the president anymore?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Who is "we"? The majority of us on this forum didn't vote for Trump. I realize this forum has been taken over by Trumpkins, but the assertion that "we" threw our support in for Trump in the hopes that he'd be less awful than Hillary is fiction.

    Many of us knew from the very beginning that Trumpster would be just as bad as Cankles. We've had to listen to the Trumpkins' excuses for two years now about how Drumpf was a maverick who would keep us out of endless overseas conflict because he wasn't a Washington insider (despite the fact that he regularly posed for photos with the Clintons and other DC insiders for decades).

    The simple messages of Ron Paul have gotten so distorted in this forum that it's now stated as a fact by longtime forum-goers that "we" supported Trump. Most of us never, ever supported Trump. And we thought you were insane for doing so. Clearly, the RPF Trumpkins were deluded.
    Double indeed.
    @kcchiefs6465
    There is no spoon.

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Who is "we"? The majority of us on this forum didn't vote for Trump. I realize this forum has been taken over by Trumpkins, but the assertion that "we" threw our support in for Trump in the hopes that he'd be less awful than Hillary is fiction.

    The simple messages of Ron Paul have gotten so distorted in this forum that it's now stated as a fact by longtime forum-goers that "we" supported Trump. Most of us never, ever supported Trump. And we thought you were insane for doing so. Clearly, the RPF Trumpkins were deluded.
    Is that really true though? Ron Paul got 10% of the Republican Primary vote. Rand Paul was probably headed for 2% (or worse). That leaves 80%. Those numbers match up with my intuition on the make up of Ron Paul supporters. The Zero Hedge/Alex Jones/Conspiracy crowd went to Trump. The paleoconservatives went to Trump mostly. Those were the two biggest Ron groups. The residual support went largely to Bernie/non-voters/assorted Repubs. Liberty people were a small part of Ron's base. If you polled every person who ever posted here starting 2007, my bet is 40% or more voted for Trump in the Republican primary and well over 50% voted for him in the general.

  18. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Is that really true though? Ron Paul got 10% of the Republican Primary vote. Rand Paul was probably headed for 2% (or worse). That leaves 80%. Those numbers match up with my intuition on the make up of Ron Paul supporters. The Zero Hedge/Alex Jones/Conspiracy crowd went to Trump. The paleoconservatives went to Trump mostly. Those were the two biggest Ron groups. The residual support went largely to Bernie/non-voters/assorted Repubs. Liberty people were a small part of Ron's base. If you polled every person who ever posted here starting 2007, my bet is 40% or more voted for Trump in the Republican primary and well over 50% voted for him in the general.
    Trump won a majority of Ron's voters in NH during the primary. Face it. Trump was the logical choice given the options and data available, even though there was a sizable chance that he would have been sidetracked. You don't think the same things wouldn't be happening under Bush, Rubio or Cruz? People like to create this fantasy argument in retrospect that there was a viable alternate that could win. That's just not true.

    Furthermore, let's examine the educational process that was augmented with the ascendancy of the Trump campaign. A very prominent non-interventionist strain has been carried from the besieged voice of Ron Paul into the mainstream dialogue, thanks to the MAGA movement. For example, I was listening to Breitbart radio this morning and I was shocked when a Christian caller called into Matt Boyle's show & aggressively stated that Trump wasn't much different from Jeb Bush. He even went as far to conclude his call with a well thought out criticism against Israel. He had stated that he was once pro-Israel, but it was clearly evident to him that Israel was pushing the US into the conflict, despite the US holding no clear national security interest there. Slowly, but surely the base is catching onto the plot.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-16-2018 at 07:52 AM.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump won a majority of Ron's voters in NH during the primary. Face it. Trump was the logical choice given the options and data available, even though there was a sizable chance that he would have been sidetracked. You don't think the same things wouldn't be happening under Bush, Rubio or Cruz? People like to create this fantasy argument in retrospect that there was a viable alternate that could win.
    Rand was the logical choice. Trump was the emotional choice.

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Rand was the logical choice. Trump was the emotional choice.
    The logic was based on choosing the best candidate that could vanquish both Bush & Clinton.
    Which candidate could best endure the tsunami of negative press and outright fabrications?
    Which candidate could actually press forward on the offensive as opposed to being caught up in defensive maneuvers all campaign long.
    Trump checked off all 3 boxes.

    Rand had no chance to win because his strategy sucked & his personality was bland. You have to be a rabble rouser & pit fighter to win primaries like this. Every time Trump was called to step down for an alleged controversial comment, he doubled down back on the very same position. Now I wasn't advocating Rand to become Trump because that's impossible, but he needed to plant his flag more forcefully in a controversial manner.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-16-2018 at 09:07 AM.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    But Rand had no chance in hell to win because his strategy sucked & his personality was bland. You have to be a rabble rouser & pit fighter to win primaries like this. Everytime Trump was called to step down for an alleged controversial comment, he doubled down back on the very same position. Now I wasn't advocating Rand to become Trump because that's impossible, but he needed to plant his flag more forcefully in a controversial manner.
    Strategy was bland? Not bland enough for them to Run 17 distractions against him and give billions of dollars in free TV ads to Trump. Million dollar attack ads sponsored by Trumps cabinet picks

  22. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Strategy was bland? Not bland enough for them to Run 17 distractions against him and give billions of dollars in free TV ads to Trump. Million dollar attack ads sponsored by Trumps cabinet picks
    One of Rand's featured initiatives was smartphone security, tied to the government surveillance angle. Meanwhile, Trump was raising hell on illegal immigration & unfair trade deals. Trump had his finger on the pulse of the issues that animated the public. It was clear from day one that one candidate knew how to play the game better than the other.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    One of Rand's featured initiatives was smartphone security, tied to the government surveillance angle. Meanwhile, Trump was raising hell on illegal immigration & unfair trade deals. Trump had his finger on the pulse of the issues that animated the public. It was clear from day one that one candidate knew how to play the game better than the other.
    So getting all of the media attention didn't help Mitt Romney either? Give Rand the Ron Paul treatment by kicking him off the debates by creating fake polling agencies that never existed before 2014 that surprisingly show his poll numbers at 1/5 of all the places that were around in 2012? You really don't think Trump getting all of the news coverage didn't help Trump but helped Mitt Romney?



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    So getting all of the media attention didn't help Mitt Romney either? Give Rand the Ron Paul treatment by kicking him off the debates by creating fake polling agencies that never existed before 2014 that surprisingly show his poll numbers at 1/5 of all the places that were around in 2012? You really don't think Trump getting all of the news coverage didn't help Trump but helped Mitt Romney?
    Jeb Bush got plenty of media attention and how did it work out for him? Media coverage is not the 'end all, be all' deciding factor. As a candidate, you have to create your own media coverage by weaving together a compelling narrative for your candidacy. Rand Paul couldn't even get off the tarmac because he and Chip Englander had a poorly thought-out strategy. They wanted to run a bland Obama like campaign on fringe issues and virtue signaling. There never was a watercooler moment provided by Rand Paul, that resonated the day after.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Jeb Bush got plenty of media attention and how did it work out for him? Media coverage is not the 'end all, be all' deciding factor. As a candidate, you have to create your own media coverage by weaving together a compelling narrative for your candidacy. Rand Paul couldn't even get off the tarmac because he and Chip Englander had a poorly thought-out strategy. They wanted to run a bland Obama like campaign on fringe issues and virtue signaling. There never was a watercooler moment provided by Rand Paul, that resonated the day after.
    How much media attention did Jeb Bush get, wait, how much air time did all the other candidates get add it all up and its not close to what Trump got, Trump got full blown rallys streamed live during prime time. How much of the internet discussions were controlled with Trump supporters that we know were controlled by super power intelligence agencies? In a political world where getting air time gives you legitimacy Trump was made king by the media.

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    How much media attention did Jeb Bush get, wait, how much air time did all the other candidates get add it all up and its not close to what Trump got, Trump got full blown rallys streamed live during prime time. How much of the internet discussions were controlled with Trump supporters that we know were controlled by super power intelligence agencies? In a political world where getting air time gives you legitimacy Trump was made king by the media.
    How did he summon so many people to his rallies? See below. Trump suckered the media to cover him with controversial comments. It was the equivalent to crying fire in a theater, in their eyes. The media predictable reacted in kind by dragging him through the mud, but by the very same token raising his national profile.

    Last edited by AuH20; 04-16-2018 at 09:32 AM.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump suckered the media to cover him with controversial comments. It was the equivalent to crying fire in a theater, in their eyes. The media predictable reacted in kind by dragging him through the mud, but by the very same token raising his national profile.
    He is a master troll and continues to troll the media. This week he went so far to admit that he is trolling the media but they continue to play right into his hands.



    Donald J. Trump

    @realDonaldTrump

    The Syrian raid was so perfectly carried out, with such precision, that the only way the Fake News Media could demean was by my use of the term “Mission Accomplished.” I knew they would seize on this but felt it is such a great Military term, it should be brought back. Use often!
    8:19 AM - Apr 15, 2018

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    He is a master troll and continues to troll the media. This week he went so far to admit that he is trolling the media but they continue to play right into his hands.
    The media is also covertly trolling everybody but Trump is just taking it a little bit further and leaving them quite puzzled. Makes you almost feel sorry for them. People are never excited about disclosures of their own incompetence.

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The media is also covertly trolling everybody but Trump is just taking it a little bit further and leaving them quite puzzled. Makes you almost feel sorry for them. People are never excited about disclosures of their own incompetence.
    Trump is trolling the media, and the media is trolling us,

    but noone trolls Trump
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Alex is done playing. He got Trump elected and how he's going to take him down.
    Wait, Alex Jones got him elected all by himself? Gee, how does that square with your Deep State-promoting propaganda that Republicans rationally decided to nominate this tool all by themselves?

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump won a majority of Ron's voters in NH during the primary. Face it. Trump was the logical choice given the options and data available, even though there was a sizable chance that he would have been sidetracked. You don't think the same things wouldn't be happening under Bush, Rubio or Cruz? People like to create this fantasy argument in retrospect that there was a viable alternate that could win. That's just not true.

    Furthermore, let's examine the educational process that was augmented with the ascendancy of the Trump campaign. A very prominent non-interventionist strain has been carried from the besieged voice of Ron Paul into the mainstream dialogue, thanks to the MAGA movement. For example, I was listening to Breitbart radio this morning and I was shocked when a Christian caller called into Matt Boyle's show & aggressively stated that Trump wasn't much different from Jeb Bush. He even went as far to conclude his call with a well thought out criticism against Israel. He had stated that he was once pro-Israel, but it was clearly evident to him that Israel was pushing the US into the conflict, despite the US holding no clear national security interest there. Slowly, but surely the base is catching onto the plot.
    Trump brought Ron Paul's ideas into the public discussion? Gee, I thought we and Ron Paul did that. So far as I can tell, the 'MAGA' movement is just another name for a series of flip-flops so numerous as to make Mitt Romney blush combined with a continuation of Richard Nixon's demonization of the 'liberal media'. Is the 'MAGA Movement' just your name for freedom, peace and anti-imperialism? Because the guy who coined the term MAGA is for none of those things, and you're just carrying water for the Deep State and pissing on our faces trying to give Trump credit for anything which the Ron Paul movement has accomplished.

    Pissing on our faces. Would you understand if we were to say, '$#@! you'?

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The logic was based on choosing the best candidate that could vanquish both Bush & Clinton.
    Which candidate could best endure the tsunami of negative press and outright fabrications?
    Which candidate could actually press forward on the offensive as opposed to being caught up in defensive maneuvers all campaign long.
    Trump checked off all 3 boxes.

    Rand had no chance to win because his strategy sucked & his personality was bland. You have to be a rabble rouser & pit fighter to win primaries like this. Every time Trump was called to step down for an alleged controversial comment, he doubled down back on the very same position. Now I wasn't advocating Rand to become Trump because that's impossible, but he needed to plant his flag more forcefully in a controversial manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Media coverage is not the 'end all, be all' deciding factor...
    You've got brown eyes, haven't you? Republicans were manipulated with the age-old, "Look who's winning the 'Horse Race' and fall in line like good little team players" in 2008, and wound up nominating a guy they hated so much he was broke and inches from dropping out after New Hampshire. They nominated a flip-flopping, dog-abusing, wooden, establishment jackass in 2012. They vote in the primaries for whomever is getting the most coverage, good or bad. Whoever the media mentions the most is who they nominate. It never fails. And they get told they're being rational doing it, that they're being good 'team players' and 'falling in line' with whoever it is that has the 'best chance', and Republicans fall for it over and over, without ever once checking to see who actually stands the best chance of beating the Democrat in the general election. They never look at the polls which ask independent voters about theoretical matchups. If they did, they'd have nominated Ron Paul, because he led all those polls in 2008 and 2012.

    They listen to AM radio, and they vote for whomever gets mentioned the most, and they call themselves team players, and they fall in line. And trolls tell them they did the rational thing for four years afterward, win or lose. And then they do it again, and each time the Deep State laughs all the way to the bank.

    I certainly hope you're getting paid to do this, because you're carrying water for some awfully rich and powerful people. I'd hate to think anyone who has been around this site that long could still be ignorant enough to do that for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    How did he summon so many people to his rallies? See below. Trump suckered the media to cover him with controversial comments. It was the equivalent to crying fire in a theater, in their eyes. The media predictable reacted in kind by dragging him through the mud, but by the very same token raising his national profile.
    And you're still trying to convince us that the media derided him because they hated him, and didn't do it because the polls said Republican primary voters distrusted the media. Why do you keep trying to convince us the media didn't know what they were doing? You knew what they were doing, but they didn't? Seriously? Get real. Got to keep those Republican primary voters believing they fooled the entire media manipulation establishment, or they might not listen to their master manipulators next time. Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    People are never excited about disclosures of their own incompetence.
    Republican primary voters get excited about their own incompetence. They'll scream that they didn't get played until they're blue in the face. Hell, they didn't admit Nixon, their Law and Order Candidate (TM), was actually a crook until about 1979. How do you get through to people like that?

    I mean, I guess it's nice of you people to keep rubbing our noses in the fact that we tried to get somewhere with the Delusional Party. But, you know, $#@! all of you. We don't need to hear this abject rationalization of ignorance again. We know how the Conservative American Frog got boiled. Give it a $#@!ing rest already.

    I mean, as God as my witness, you've been repeating this line of Astroturf $#@! over and over for eight years now. If repetition hasn't made fact out of it by now, it ain't never going to happen. Seriously. Give it a $#@!ing rest.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-16-2018 at 02:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.

  32. #88
    Angelo John Gage

    Support the troops you say? You're full of $#@!!
    https://twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/s...83610350682114



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Is that really true though? Ron Paul got 10% of the Republican Primary vote. Rand Paul was probably headed for 2% (or worse). That leaves 80%. Those numbers match up with my intuition on the make up of Ron Paul supporters. The Zero Hedge/Alex Jones/Conspiracy crowd went to Trump. The paleoconservatives went to Trump mostly. Those were the two biggest Ron groups. The residual support went largely to Bernie/non-voters/assorted Repubs. Liberty people were a small part of Ron's base. If you polled every person who ever posted here starting 2007, my bet is 40% or more voted for Trump in the Republican primary and well over 50% voted for him in the general.
    You might wanna reread that post before replying. He is not disputing the fact that the majority of Ron Paul supporters went for Trump. Just that the majority on this forum went for Trump. For the record, I don' have a hard time believing that the majority of the Ron Paul supporters that listen to Alex Jones, are paleocons or ex paleocons, stormfront members etc etc majorly voted for Trump.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    How did he summon so many people to his rallies? See below. Trump suckered the media to cover him with controversial comments. It was the equivalent to crying fire in a theater, in their eyes. The media predictable reacted in kind by dragging him through the mud, but by the very same token raising his national profile.

    Well the first rally he had to pay people to show up, all the other ones I attribute to advertising. If advertising didn't work people wouldn't do it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2018, 11:33 AM
  2. Alex Jones : "Trump wins Iowa in a landslide!"; Sarah Palin "I pick winners"...
    By jmdrake in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 12:55 PM
  3. Alex Jones: "Plague On" or "Tonic To" our discourse?
    By presence in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:50 PM
  4. Alex Jones TV "Special Broadcast" Alex as THE JOKER!!
    By Volitzer in forum Freedom Living
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •