Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's War on Russia/Syria UPDATES

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Trump could line drug dealers up in the street and have them executed and there would still be the Trump crowd here giving him cover.
    Well yeah, that would be because of the Mind Control and gun to Barron's head.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    so the attack is even helping to solidify and grow support for Assad? The civil war will end and Syria will be reunified within 6 months. Mission Accomplished indeed.
    That's the stupidest thing I've seen here all year congratulations. "Objectivity", snort.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Well, it's difficult to know he truth in all these matters, but so far as my old eyes can tell, Trump has $#@!ed up this time and in a big way.

Question now is how will he proceed. If he is genuine, he will repair. Otherwise, he will maintain as he has chosen and will prove himself as I feared he likely would.

If he proves just another one of Themme, then we the people are lost and will find no salvation without arms. Anyone thinking this will be fixed with politics is fooling themselves. America is gone. Time is here.

I'm going to the Capitol, armed, to be counted.

What will the rest of you do?
    i don't think he $#@!ed up. He is playing a fine line with the deep state trying to kill/destroy his family and his base.

I saw his speech. It was OK. It made me smile.

Trump's instinct is to survive. He will not try to fulfill the libertarian agenda. Hillary should be in jail. But look at Comey.

Although critics had publicized various scandals recently that could undermine her credibility (binomo prank scandal, "disgusting rumor" scandal etc), GOP base rockstar & widely respected neoconservative Nikki Haley is not backing down and is still raising her voice in defense of our freedoms, our values and above all sanctity of innocent life:

Nikki Haley warns that U.S. forces ‘locked and loaded’ if Syria stages another chemical attack

U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley speaks during U.N. Security Council meeting in New York, April 14. (Hector Retamal/AFP/Getty Images)

By Carol Morello, Anne Gearan and Missy Ryan April 14
    Western leaders warned Syria on Saturday that they could launch further missile strikes if chemical weapons are used again, while the pre-dawn attacks were denounced by Damascus and its backers as illegal actions that would carry repercussions.
    U.S. forces were “locked and loaded” to strike again if Syria unleashed another chemical assault, said Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, at an emergency Security Council meeting called by Russia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...9f0_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I'm rarely comfortable to be in complete agreement so I'll have to take contrarian view again even just to exercise an argument.
    More problematic to do here these days but I do the same just to hear all sides of the equation.

If Assad had used just drones/bombs/bullets to kill same Islamist Arab children in his country, would that have been acceptable for same people so pained by the plight of these arab children?
    Technically all explosive materials used by drones/guns are also chemicals as confirmed by images of children burnt to death/maimed by drone attacks/MOAB drops.
    I was thinking that very thing as I wrote the quote you replied to. IDK, perhaps greater mass casualties and extended suffering with gas and.or used as propaganda tool to magnify and/or call attention to genocide?

Secondly, if main reason for carrying out these US tax payers funded bombings is to protect arab children from atrocities by "animal Assad", won't then our compassionate leaders be obliged to attack Isarel also being run by "non-Animal Netayahu" who just carried out atrocities against arab children, women also?
    That is a stretch to compare the magnitude of civilian casualties in Syria. The first article you posted the youths opened fire, rolled burning tires and fire bombs toward troops across the border. Have not had time to look at all the details yet but if someone is shooting at you, well then...
    Last edited by kahless; 04-14-2018 at 01:34 PM.

That's the stupidest thing I've seen here all year congratulations. "Objectivity", snort.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Trump could line drug dealers up in the street and have them executed and there would still be the Trump crowd here giving him cover.
    Did the drug dealers knowingly sell poisoned Heroin that resulted in the deaths of some of their customers and/or were they giving drugs to little kids? I am against the death penalty but would not shed a tear for the dealers. If that is giving Trump cover then I am fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Did the drug dealers knowingly sell poisoned Heroin that resulted in the deaths of some of their customers and/or were they giving drugs to little kids? I am against the death penalty but would not shed a tear for the dealers. If that is giving Trump cover then I am fine with that.
    Well let's line up the moonshiners too because that's some pretty high test $#@! and some people could die. I swear, this place is over run with $#@!ing statists and Trumphumpers.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm a bit confused. Did the US actually do any bombing/shooting? Or was it all done by our EU lapdogs?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm a bit confused. Did the US actually do any bombing/shooting? Or was it all done by our EU lapdogs?
    Yes,, as I understand the US was lead,, in this theatrical display..

and everyone is claiming victory. The non existent Chemical weapons have been destroyed. and the war will continue till the next Saudi Gas attack.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Did the bartenders knowingly sell poisoned alcohol to customers?

or did the US Government Poison it's own people?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Did the bartenders knowingly sell poisoned alcohol to customers?

or did the US Government Poison it's own people?
    There is no other pill to take
    So swallow the one
    That made you ill

DOD map

Pentagon says 105 total weapons used against 3 targets in Syria:
    - 76 missiles employed against first target.(Barzeh Research & Development center,Damascus)
    - 22 missiles employed against second target.(Shinshar,Homs CS )
    - 7 missiles employed against third target.(Homs CS)

76 missiles used to attack Barzah "research center".
    57 Tlams, WDU-36B 340kg payload, 19 JASSMs WDU-42B 450kg payload. Which is total 28 TONNES payload against 3 buildings.
    And 15% of total annual production of Tlams, which is around 400.
    4 missiles would be enough for any lab.
    Who the hell planned this op, if that statement is true!?
    (76 so they could try and 'claim' 'ALL CHEMS VAPORIZED'? Nerve chems don't work that way. fail. )

Pentagon says "All missiles hit their intended targets."
    ►Do you even REALIZE what this place would look like if it got HIT w/ anywhere CLOSE to 76 missiles?????
    There would be no rubble or large parts of the structure still standing if 30 tonnes of tnt really had hit it.Just dust left.
    76 missiles carrying 60,000 pounds total payload. 76 craters 10m in diameter.
    Not TNT. PBXN-107, which is 86% RDX, 40% more powerful.

long video at Barzeh Research & Development center this morning

video
    https://twitter.com/miladvisor/statu...96769356210177

in other news...

Independent Swiss Lab Says 'BZ Toxin' Used In Skripal Poisoning; US/UK-Produced, Not Russian
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-14-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Well let's line up the moonshiners too because that's some pretty high test $#@! and some people could die. I swear, this place is over run with $#@!ing statists and Trumphumpers.
    Your belief of giving cover to drug dealers selling poisoned Heroin that results in their customers deaths as well as selling to little kids is immoral. In a Voluntaryist society these people would still be considered immoral scumbags and to be violating the non-aggression principle for knowingly doing so. Pointing that out does not make one a statist.
    Last edited by kahless; 04-14-2018 at 05:39 PM. Reason: your

You belief of giving cover to drug dealers selling poisoned Heroin that results in their customers deaths as well as selling to little kids is immoral. In a Voluntaryist society these people would still be considered immoral scumbags and to be violating the non-aggression principle for knowingly doing so. Pointing that out does not make one a statist.
    My belief is that the drug war is sponsored by the government and therefore can't be fixed by its sponsor. If the government actually did fix the problem they would go home and be out of a job.

You belief of giving cover to drug dealers selling poisoned Heroin that results in their customers deaths as well as selling to little kids is immoral. In a Voluntaryist society these people would still be considered immoral scumbags and to be violating the non-aggression principle for knowingly doing so. Pointing that out does not make one a statist.
    What about a person who spent more than a year falsely representing an authoritarian politician in order to promote them to liberty-minded people?

Is that person an immoral scumbag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What about a person who spent more than a year falsely representing an authoritarian politician in order to promote them to liberty-minded people?

Is stealing with words any different than stealing with your hands?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Is stealing with words any different than stealing with your hands?
    Were they words though? They could have been not even words. We might need an expert to tell us what are and are not words.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yes, of course, how could I be so wrong? The United States did target those neighborhoods with their missiles and should be to blame for the civilian casualties.

I'm just so tired of seeing made up $#@! in the news about how somebody did something they didn't do and it being used as a pretext to further war.

People are so gullible, they will believe every made up production they see in the media. Look at that made up video that caused all of this.
    so true....

SamiRamadani1
    6h6 hours ago

Unbelievable! @TheTimes UK’s most authentic voice of the establishment devoted front page, 2-page splash & an editorial
    to distort the politics & aims of small group of academics, including myself, who want to do independent research into coverage of Syria. Must be truly scared.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-14-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My belief is that the drug war is sponsored by the government and therefore can't be fixed by its sponsor. If the government actually did fix the problem they would go home and be out of a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

Does the article list their RPF account handles?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    i don't think he $#@!ed up.
    I typed too soon. I must agree with you - he decidedly did not err in this case, but Putin did.

I discussed this with little bro. Apparently all of the ordnance detonated at once. This was a message to China: "Behold what we can do. Tread ye with utmost care."

In law there are the notions of general and specific deterrents. This action served both roles. Specifically, the destruction of Syria's ability to produce, test, and field chemical and other weapons of similar class.

Also, this action was Obama's doing, something of which I was unaware. Trump was bound by an agreement Obama made with the UN, pledging that the USA would respond it this or that manner where chemical weapons have been used. This was a situation where the world looks to see whether America has the oats to do as it pledged, or is just a paper tiger.

I jumped to a premature conclusion. My error.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

You mean the small group of persons that actively promoted a rabid abortionist, statist and Neocon scum Hillary as a better option and disparaged the reputations of anyone that disagreed with that view?

This rather than point out the failures of the two party system and take an objective view of the candidates flaws, their statist policies, their less statist policies and possible alternative liberty solutions? Rather than directly attacking people seeking a little bit of liberty in this life time no matter how small within the system that we are subjected to?

Those immoral scumbags?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    I'm a Kate AND a Meghan!

I can do that if I want, right? Where do I get one of those hats... and the parasol... and the dress... bet her shoes are knockouts.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

You mean the small group of persons that actively promoted a rabid abortionist, statist and Neocon scum Hillary as a better option and disparaged the reputations of anyone that disagreed with that view?

This rather than point out the failures of the two party system and take an objective view of the candidates flaws, their statist policies, their less statist policies and possible alternative liberty solutions? Rather than directly attacking people seeking a little bit of liberty in this life time no matter how small within the system that we are subjected to?

Those immoral scumbags?
    Come on how can you be against abortion, it serves as a form of natural selection for psychopaths who could kill their own kids, haven't you ever seen someone and thought to yourself god I hope he/she doesn't have kids? You got to be kidding me if you are going to frame the argument that if I am against Trump I am somehow for Clinton or abortion.

Wow, that must have been a really, really small group. And an active one, too. With that sort of campaign, you must have quotes of all of this Hillary support...
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I discussed this with little bro. Apparently all of the ordnance detonated at once. This was a message to China: "Behold what we can do. Tread ye with utmost care."
    That is the same excuse that was used for the last attack as well.
    Pinochet is the model

ABC News obtained a copy of the document, sent to at least one senator, on the evidence that led up to the strikes.
    The document outlines six reasons for the attacks launched early Saturday in Syria.
    The first point outlines the U.S.'s evidence of a chemical attack on Douma April 7, "killing dozens and severely injuring hundreds of civilians." The document points to a large number of "reliable" photos and videos of victims suffering from the symptoms of a chemical attack. The intelligence points specifically to symptoms of a chlorine and sarin attack on April 7.

The document delivered to congressmen cites "credible medical personnel ... including the World Health Organization" treating the effects of a sarin gas attack.
    Other evidence cited in the document includes eyewitness accounts of an Mi-8 helicopter launched from Dumayr airfield circling Douma and photos of barrel bombs similar to those previously used by the Syrian government.

The document concludes with a demand for the Syrian regime to reveal its chemical weapons program to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) and destroy its remaining stockpiles of chemical weapons -- something the regime claims it already did in 2013 following a U.N. Security Council resolution.

More at: http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=54463178
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast