View Poll Results: How much trust do you put in current President's promises and statements?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very high/absolute

5 8.33%
  • High

2 3.33%
  • Low

6 10.00%
  • Very low/none

44 73.33%
  • Not sure/other

3 5.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How much trust do you put in current President's promises and statements?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How is that $2 trillion infrastructure program he promised going?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How is that $2 trillion infrastructure program he promised going?
    Let's be fair, that was before Iran sanctions/military strikes escalation and surge of troops to mideast. No country in the history of world has been able to focus on massive domestic infrastructure projects during times of globals wars and interventions.

Last November, when the impeachment charade was still making headlines, President Donald explicitly denied sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to "do anything" in Ukraine. Trump said, "No, I didn't direct him".

Now that President Donald has been acquitted of the impeachment, on Thursday Trump openly admitted that he sent Giuliani to the Ukraine to find damaging information on his opponents, in an interview with Geraldo Rivera.
    Donald explained:
    So when you tell me, why did I use Rudy, and one of the things about Rudy, number one, he was the best prosecutor, you know, one of the best prosecutors, and the best mayor.
    Donald has fired several US officials who testified against him in the impeachment charade, and he demanded that the Department of Justice won’t ask for 9 years in prison for his long-time adviser Roger Stone for lying to Congress: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/13/p...iew/index.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Wow..still have faith in this site. And I voted Low. lol....
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Last November, when the impeachment charade was still making headlines, President Donald explicitly denied sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to "do anything" in Ukraine. Trump said, "No, I didn't direct him".

Now that President Donald has been acquitted of the impeachment, on Thursday Trump openly admitted that he sent Giuliani to the Ukraine to find damaging information on his opponents, in an interview with Geraldo Rivera.
    Donald explained:
    Don't sample TV news regularly but don't recall seeing this in news then. That is not to say good part of media has been playing fake wrestling to entertain public.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Low is not to bad but "very low/none" choice popularity is bit troubling.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Refreshing indeed. Glad to see most folks here still support Ron Paul's positions & haven't gone to the dark side.
    “...& they did it to make us safe?!? The media just pounds it in that without this type of operation we as Americans won’t be safe. And yet the exact opposite is happening.” Ron Paul on the killing of Soleimani

P&S (promises & statements) episode #100.

That:

Donald Trump endorses Netanyahu for PM
    The Times of Israel
    Jan 15, 2013 - Donald Trump endorses Netanyahu for PM. Colorful billionaire wades into elections, tells Israelis 'You have a great prime minister"

Trump takes to Instagram to endorse Netanyahu campaign
    haaretz
    Feb 5, 2019 - This isn't the first time Trump backs Netanyahu, who has been boasting of his ties to the U.S. president in content released ahead of the April 9 ...

This:

6 hours ago

There has been plenty criticism of his credibility but this is a pretty stunning rebuke of a sitting POTUS if confirmed as non-fakenews:

GEN. JOHN KELLY UNLOADS ON TRUMP
    'DEPTHS OF DISHONESTY ASTOUNDING'

By Jake Tapper
    Fri October 16, 2020
    (CNN)

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/donald-trump-criticism-from-former-administration-officials/index.html

Jan 20, 2021

Trump Revokes Lobbying Ban He Signed At The Beginning Of His Presidency
    Andrew Solender
    President Donald Trump, in one of his last acts as president, revoked his own executive order requiring federal government appointees to sign a pledge to not lobby the agencies in which they worked for five years after leaving the administration.
    forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2021/01/20/trump-revokes-lobbying-ban-he-signed-at-the-beginning-of-his-presidency/

This was bit cold:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...04551239090177

Glenn Greenwald
    @ggreenwald
    6h
    Trump left the White House about as weak, cucked, and submissive as it's possible for a grown adult to scamper away.

Glenn Greenwald
    @ggreenwald

6h
    Michael Tracey
    @mtracey
    · 6h
    Pardoning Steve Bannon who participated in a scheme to defraud Trump’s supporters, while ignoring his supporters’ impassioned appeals for Assange/Snowden pardons... fitting bookend

Glenn Greenwald
    @ggreenwald
    5h
    Never mind the pardons. Mitch wouldn't even let him declassify the JFK or UFO files.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234