Thread: Cooler Heads Prevailing On Syria? Let's Hope!

Default Cooler Heads Prevailing On Syria? Let's Hope!

Cooler Heads Prevailing On Syria? Let's Hope!

While we did not wake up this morning to news that the US had started attacking Syria -- or started WWIII -- there is unfortunately no guarantee that by the end of today's program the bombs will not be flying. That is the problem with an out-of-control Executive Branch and when Washington runs with war as its lifeblood. But who are the opinion makers that are helping to pull us back from the precipice? We'll look at a few today...
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Mattis Expresses Caution on Imminent Strike Against Syria

By HELENE COOPER, THOMAS GIBBONS-NEFF and EILEEN SULLIVANAPRIL 12, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/12/u...ia-attack.html
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Truth is a social construct. 👁👁

It was one hell of a bluff, even had me fooled. I was blackpilling pretty hard the other night, after previously being confident that no one really wants WW3.
    Oligarchy delenda est

“If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” - Samuel Adams