Thread: Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Who Questioned Gun Control Agenda ‘Dies Unexpectedly’

Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Who Questioned Gun Control Agenda ‘Dies Unexpectedly’

Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Jason Fitzsimons, a fit 42-year old who was known to question the gun control agenda of the Parkland school shooting, “died unexpectedly” earlier this month.
    Weeks before he died, Fitzsimons had taken to social media to criticize calls for gun control after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas shooting, including posting a meme of student gun control activist David Hogg posing as Hitler.

The Broward County Sheriff’s office issued a statement about his death.
    It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of Deputy Jason Fitzsimons today. Deputy Fitzsimons began his career with the agency In 2008. During this time he served with the North Lauderdale and Pompano Beach Districts. Our thoughts and prayers are with with his family. pic.twitter.com/vBmf50LtfJ
    — Broward Sheriff (@browardsheriff) April 2, 2018
    According to Fitzsimon’s obituary, he “died unexpectedly,” which makes sense considering his age and perceived good health and fitness.
    Users on social media expressed their doubts that Fitzsimon’s death was of natural causes.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/broward-cou...-unexpectedly/

The Hogg body count's first entry?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

They told him the truth so they had to kill him
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Well,, Isn't that odd?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Now comes an announcement of another Broward County deputy death — that of 53-year-old Marshall Peterson. Yesterday, the Broward Sheriff tweeted this:

The reaction to the tweet is one of skepticism:
    “I don’t see this on the news. Why not?”
    “What’s really going on in Broward County? We need answers!”
    “How strange? Did the Clintons move to Broward County? #ROFL these murder coincidences usually follow them around.”
    “2nd deputy to die in his home. PEOPLE PLEASE WAKE THE F UP”
    “Musta been pro-2A.”
    “What did he know?”
    “Are these all the cops that know the truth about recent shootings?”
    I scoured the web but was unable to find more information on Peterson’s death:

• No obituary, probably because the death occurred only yesterday.
    • No Facebook account
    • No Twitter account
    • The only likely “Marshall Peterson” on LinkedIn has a bare-bones profile identifying him only as “Law Enforcement at Private, Miami, Florida”.

TruthFinder says he’s single; lives with his 79-year-old mother in a 3-bed 3-bath home in Hollywood/Pembroke Pines, Florida, which is owned by the mother.
    Please help me find more information on Deputy Marshall Peterson. I’ll update this post when I have more information.

More at: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...ty-dead-at-53/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No obituary, probably because the death occurred only yesterday.
    Now there is one, so what?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Weird - the guy in that picture does not look 53 years old. He looks more like mid 20's to mid 30's, doesn't he?
    But compare his face to the Marshall L. Peterson in this 2007 mugshot. His current age is also 53. Is it the same guy?
    Charges #1 Touch Or Strike/battery Touch Or Strike/dv
    https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/...erson_3052346/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Now comes an announcement of another Broward County deputy death — that of 53-year-old Marshall Peterson. Yesterday, the Broward Sheriff tweeted this:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Weird - the guy in that picture does not look 53 years old. He looks more like mid 20's to mid 30's, doesn't he?
    But compare his face to the Marshall L. Peterson in this 2007 mugshot. His current age is also 53. Is it the same guy?
    The tweeted picture could be an old one from his file.

Hmmmmmm...........

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There is a video at one of the obituary sites with pictures from his life: http://www.panciera.com/obituary/marshall-peterson

That was definitely not a recent one in the tweet.

The birthdate (06/29/1964) from the mug shot matches the birthdate in this obituary http://www.panciera.com/obituary/marshall-peterson
    I guess a cop could get arrested for "Touch Or Strike/battery Touch Or Strike/dv" - sounds like a fight.
    The "Strike/dv" from the mugshot could mean domestic violence - i.e. fight with spouse, she called the cops. Not that unusual.
    Last edited by Valli6; 04-27-2018 at 08:01 PM.

The birthdate (06/29/1964) from the mug shot matches the birthdate in this obituary http://www.panciera.com/obituary/marshall-peterson
    I guess a cop could get arrested for "Touch Or Strike/battery Touch Or Strike/dv" - sounds like a fight.
    The "Strike/dv" from the mugshot could mean domestic violence - i.e. fight with spouse, she called the cops. Not that unusual.
    Link to source of mugshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Link to source of mugshot?
    In this post above: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6622294

https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/...erson_3052346/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Damn, man, you win the interwebs sleuth of the day award. That is the same guy and I agree with your assessment about domestic violence being the cause of his arrest I wonder if he was convicted?. +rep.

Thanks.

http://www.husseinandwebber.com/crim...lence-battery/

DEFINITION OF DOMESTIC BATTERY
    Under Florida law, Domestic Violence Battery is defined as any actual and intentional touching or striking of another person without consent, or the intentional causing of bodily harm to another person, when the person struck is a “family or household member.”

‘FAMILY’ OR ‘HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS’
    Under Section 741.28, Florida Statutes, the term ‘family or household member’ can include the following:

Wives and husbands;
    Ex-wives and ex-husbands;
    Individuals related by blood or marriage;
    Individuals living together as a family;
    Individuals who have resided together as if a family in the past; and
    Persons who have a child in common (regardless of prior marriage).
    The statute specifically requires that the family or household members must be currently residing or have in the past resided together in the same single dwelling unit. The only exception is for persons who have a child in common.

PENALTIES FOR DOMESTIC BATTERY
    Domestic Battery is classified as a first degree misdemeanor, with penalties that may include up to one year in jail or twelve months probation, and a $1,000 fine.

ADDITIONAL PENALTIES
    Due to the ‘domestic’ nature of the crime, the accused will face additional mandatory penalties under Chapter 741, Florida Statutes, including:

Completion of a 26 week Batterer’s Intervention Program (BIP);
    12 months of probation;
    5 days required jail (if the defendant is adjudicated guilty and there is bodily injury); See Section 741.283, Florida Statutes;
    Additional community service hours;
    Loss of important civil liberties, including concealed carry rights;
    Imposition of an injunction or ‘no contact’ order. For additional information on this topic view our web pages on injunction violations and no contact orders.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-27-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Searched on google and bing and nothing about a conviction for Marshall L. Peterson. Bing takes me to the arrest report.

Google Query search for "Marshall L. Peterson Broward County Touch Or Strike/battery Touch Or Strike/dv".

Google just has pages and pages of "Scot Peterson."
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C....0.umIeMTi3rII

Bing query search for "Marshall L. Peterson Broward County Touch Or Strike/battery Touch Or Strike/dv"

Bing brings up his arrest record. No conviction or court report.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Marsha...89CF9368040FED

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That's probably him ~28 years ago, when he first joined. As others have mentioned, good find on the mug.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Searched on google and bing and nothing about a conviction for Marshall L. Peterson. Bing takes me to the arrest report.

Google Query search for "Marshall L. Peterson Broward County Touch Or Strike/battery Touch Or Strike/dv".

Google just has pages and pages of "Scot Peterson."
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C....0.umIeMTi3rII

Bing query search for "Marshall L. Peterson Broward County Touch Or Strike/battery Touch Or Strike/dv"

Bing brings up his arrest record. No conviction or court report.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Marsha...89CF9368040FED
    I don't see his arrest record at the link given. Arrest was in 2007.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-27-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I don't see his arrest record at the link given. His first name is Lawrence. Arrest was in 2007.
    Yep sorry. You are correct. I didn't actually scan the first link. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    yeah, google didn't show it. I tried duckduckgo and it was a ways down, on there. It's an arrest from '07. I'd guess he's been divorced since then. No explanations about why he died though.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Broward County is Debbie Wasserman-Schultz territory which means Clinton thugs roam at will. Not surprised. You can always get a hit going in Broward County.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing to see here folks.

*endsarcasm.*
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment