Thread: Miami Herald Joins Cernovich Lawsuit to Obtain Epstein Pedo Ring Court Records

Miami Herald Joins Cernovich Lawsuit to Obtain Epstein Pedo Ring Court Records

Cernovich has had this lawsuit going for a while but his contacts recommended that he not talk about it on his social media to avoid being suicided or something, but now the Miami Herald has joined the lawsuit he is opening up

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7631891.html

Donald Trump on witness list for civil case involving billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

US President 'identified as an individual who may have information'

Donald Trump has been placed on the witness list for a civil trial involving billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, a lawyer involved in the case has claimed.

The US President has been “identified as an individual who may have information” relating to allegations about Epstein, Jack Scarola told the LawNewz.com website.
    In the affidavit filed in support of case, Mr Edwards claims that Mark Epstein (Jeffrey’s brother) testified that Mr Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with him, LegalNewz.com reported.

“Epstein’s phone directory from his computer contains 14 phone numbers for Donald Trump, including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump’s security guard and houseman,” the affidavit reportedly claims.
    It also quotes an interview with Mr Trump, featured in New York Magazine, in which he said: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-08-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5C6vcwzyD
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

U.S. Opens Inquiry Into Handling of Jeffrey Epstein’s Sex Abuse Case

The Department of Justice is investigating a plea deal under which the financier Jeffrey Epstein avoided federal prosecution.CreditUma Sanghvi/Palm Beach Post, via Associated Press

By Liam Stack
    Feb. 6, 2019
    The Justice Department said Wednesday that it had opened an investigation into a 2007 plea deal negotiated by a prosecutor who is now a member of President Trump’s cabinet that kept the financier Jeffrey E. Epstein from facing federal charges related to accusations that he molested dozens of underage girls.
    The inquiry came in response to requests from Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, who on Wednesday posted a letter on his website from Assistant Attorney General Stephen E. Boyd informing him of the investigation.
    The plea deal, which was negotiated by the labor secretary, R. Alexander Acosta, when he was the top federal prosecutor in Miami, was the subject of a Miami Herald investigation that was cited by both Senator Sasse and Mr. Boyd. The letter does not mention Mr. Acosta by name.
    In the letter, Mr. Boyd said the Justice Department Office of Professional Responsibilities would look “into allegations that Department attorneys may have committed professional misconduct in the manner in which the Epstein criminal matter was resolved.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/06/u...y-epstein.html

Related

Did Deep State just make two major 'designed to embarrass' moves against MAGA associates ?

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Reading and just wanted to throw in something important that bugs the $#@!e out of me: A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children, not teenagers. While the latter is creepy it nowhere comes near pedophilia. There's light years of difference between a 16 year old and a six year old.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Reading and just wanted to throw in something important that bugs the $#@!e out of me: A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children, not teenagers. While the latter is creepy it nowhere comes near pedophilia. There's light years of difference between a 16 year old and a six year old.
    I agree, but these were 14-16 year olds most of whom had been sexually abused and were foster children or children of single mothers. Epstein would send young damaged girls out to find other young damaged girls and offer them money to give a massage to an older rich man, and they would bring them back and pull them into the fold. Around 90 girls were involved in the trial, and so there were likely many hundreds involved over the years.

I've always questioned the 18 year old age of consent (it is younger in many places), but I don't think starting a prostitution ring with 14-16 year olds is ok either.

But this really goes a lot deeper than that. Allegedly Epstein's whole operation was a blackmail operation designed to get dirt on rich and elites to extort them and that is how he made his money - and - how he was able to get off pretty much scott-free.

If I were to guess, Trump was offered to go to Epstein's island and he refused. Just like the Mueller report showed evidence that Trump had actually turned the Russians down when they offered to collude in the election. Trump is smart, probably knew what was up, and on top of that was able to get young beautiful women who were of age, which is what he preferred anyway. But when Trump says he knows Epstein likes young girls, well, that is because his people tried to nab him with the offer and he turned it down.. plus whatever else he had heard and/or seen.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-27-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I agree, but these were 14-16 year olds most of whom had been sexually abused and were foster children or children of single mothers. Epstein would send young damaged girls out to find other young damaged girls and offer them money to give a massage to an older rich man, and they would bring them back and pull them into the fold. Around 90 girls were involved in the trial, and so there were likely many hundreds involved over the years.

I've always questioned the 18 year old age of consent (it is younger in many places), but I don't think starting a prostitution ring with 14-16 year olds is ok either.

But this really goes a lot deeper than that. Allegedly Epstein's whole operation was a blackmail operation designed to get dirt on rich and elites to extort them and that is how he made his money - and - how he was able to get off pretty much scott-free.

If I were to guess, Trump was offered to go to Epstein's island and he refused. Just like the Mueller report showed evidence that Trump had actually turned the Russians down when they offered to collude in the election. Trump is smart, probably knew what was up, and on top of that was able to get young beautiful women who were of age, which is what he preferred anyway. But when Trump says he knows Epstein likes young girls, well, that is because his people tried to nab him with the offer and he turned it down.. plus whatever else he had heard and/or seen.

I agree that these girls were manipulated and preyed upon and it's evil. It's not pedophilia, though, and it should never be called that. I don't know what it when someone is into teenagers or if there's a name for that.

Here's the kind of jailbait Epstein was into:

She could be 14 or 20. Young, beautiful, nubile, many looking and acting older than they were, I'd guess. Some reprehensible stuff, for sure, but not little kids (at least I've never read that). I DO believe pedophilia is widespread among the elite, though.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know what it when someone is into teenagers or if there's a name for that.
    Ephebophilia

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ephebophilia
    No wonder nobody ever remembers it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    No wonder nobody ever remembers it.
    lol

Never heard that term.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.[1] The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century.[1] It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.[1]

In research environments, specific terms are used for chronophilias: for instance, ephebophilia to refer to the sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents,[1]
    to refer to the sexual preference for earlier pubescent individuals, and pedophilia to refer to the primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children.[1][2] However, the term pedophilia is commonly used by the general public to refer to any sexual interest in minors below the legal age of consent, regardless of their level of physical or mental development.[3]

wiki

So what Milo was talking about with gay men grooming very young teens was hebephilia. I would definitely put Epstein and his cohorts in the ephebophilia camp. Young, vulnerable and stupid but old enough to get into a bar with fake ID.

Epstein Island = Blackmail Island.

So what Milo was talking about with gay men grooming very young teens was hebephilia. I would definitely put Epstein and his cohorts in the ephebophilia camp. Young, vulnerable and stupid but old enough to get into a bar with fake ID.
    For his birthday one year, Epstein received three 12 year old french models.

Also, a week after the judge ruled that the documents in the case in the OP were to be released, Esptein was arrested, and subsequently did not kill himself.

Cernovich does not get nearly enough credit for this.