Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Dhouma Chemical Attack (right on schedule)

Angelo John Gage — We must stop the Neocons' lies about Syria and Assad

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    President Donald Trump has emerged from a meeting with his national security team without a "final decision" on how to respond to a suspected chemical weapons attack in Syria.
    White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump held a meeting Thursday afternoon with his team to discuss the situation.
    But she says, "No final decision has been made."
    Sanders adds that U.S. officials are "continuing to assess intelligence" and are "engaged in conversations with our partners and allies."

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-kr...-politics.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

France has evidence that Syria used chemical weapons against its own citizens, French President Emmanuel Macron President said this afternoon, five days after a suspected chemical attack there.

“We have the proof that last week ... chemical weapons — at least chlorine gas — were used by [President Bashar] Assad's regime," Macron told a French today.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/proof-syri...opstories.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

CNN reporter shocked speechless when Congressman Thomas Massie tells that he doubts that Assad used chemical weapons against Syrians.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    CNN reporter shocked speechless when Congressman Thomas Massie tells that he doubts that Assad used chemical weapons against Syrians.
    Just to be clear, that interview and video was from a year ago after Trump's first attack on Syria.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If the FUKUS Axis (France-U.K.-U.S.) is so certain about the chemical weapons to launch a hundred missiles, then

• Why did FUKUS Axis try to block an investigation by the OPCW?
    • Why did FUKUS Axis launch it missile attack the very night before OPCW inspectors arrive?
    • And if the sites were chemical weapons storage facilities and factories as alleged, blowing them up would spread chemical toxins all throughout the surrounding areas.

The entire FUKUS Axis narrative contradicts itself on its face.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 04-16-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Forget what the Syrian government or the Ruskies say.

The first Western journalist has interviewed doctors at the hospital in Douma, Syria which supposedly treated chemical weapons victims and is announcing what really happened.
    In the following 1-minute clip, award-winning journalist Robert Fisk – writer for Britain’s Independent for almost 30 years – explains that the video of victims struggling to breathe are real, but that they have nothing to do with a chemical weapons attack:

Here’s a transcript:

I’ve just been in the town of Douma. I found the clinic where the film of the children frothing at the mouth and having water thrown at them was made.
    And I spoke to the hospital doctor, who actually spoke very good English. And he told me that the video is real. But they’re not suffering from gas poisoning.
    They’re suffering from hypoxia (i.e. insufficient of oxygen) because of the amount of dust in the tunnels in which they live. All through the year people in the Douma area have been living beneath their own homes, in tunnels and basements.
    And that night there was a shelling by the Syrian army and the Russian air force. And it produced a huge amount of dust and debris in the streets. And many people found it difficult to breathe.
    And when they reached the clinic according to the doctor, someone shouted “gas” … and they panicked.
    Background here and here.
    Update: Fisk filed the following report with the Independent today:
    This is the story of a town called Douma, a ravaged, stinking place of smashed apartment blocks — and of an underground clinic whose images of suffering allowed three of the Western world’s most powerful nations to bomb Syria last week. There’s even a friendly doctor in a green coat who, when I track him down in the very same clinic, cheerfully tells me that the ‘gas’ videotape which horrified the world – despite all the doubters – is perfectly genuine.
    The same 58-year old senior Syrian doctor then adds something profoundly uncomfortable: the patients, he says, were overcome not by gas but by oxygen starvation in the rubbish-filled tunnels and basements in which they lived, on a night of wind and heavy shelling that stirred up a dust storm.

As Dr Assim Rahaibani announces this extraordinary conclusion, it is worth observing that he is by his own admission not an eye witness himself and, as he speaks good English, he refers twice to the jihadi gunmen of Jaish el-Islam [the Army of Islam] in Douma as “terrorists” – the regime’s word for their enemies, and a term used by many people across Syria.

This is not the only story in Douma. There are the many people I talked amid the ruins of the town who said they had “never believed in” gas stories – which were usually put about, they claimed, by the armed Islamist groups. These particular jihadis survived under a blizzard of shellfire by living in other’s people’s homes and in vast, wide tunnels with underground roads carved through the living rock by prisoners with pick-axes on three levels beneath the town.
    I walked across this town quite freely yesterday without soldier, policeman or minder to haunt my footsteps, just two Syrian friends, a camera and a notebook.
    It was a short walk to Dr Rahaibani. From the door of his subterranean clinic – “Point 200,” it is called, in the weird geology of this partly-underground city – is a corridor leading downhill where he showed me his lowly hospital and the few beds where a small girl was crying as nurses treated a cut above her eye.
    “I was with my family in the basement of my home three hundred metres from here on the night but all the doctors know what happened. There was a lot of shelling [by government forces] and aircraft were always over Douma at night — but on this night, there was wind and huge dust clouds began to come into the basements and cellars where people lived. People began to arrive here suffering from hypoxia, oxygen loss. Then someone at the door, a ‘White Helmet’, shouted ‘Gas!”, and a panic began. People started throwing water over each other. Yes, the video was filmed here, it is genuine, but what you see are people suffering from hypoxia – not gas poisoning.”
    Update 2:
    American reporter Pearson Sharp says the same thing, that none of the local residents heard anything about a chemical weapons attack, and the locals said that the Islamic terrorists faked the attack in order to create enough chaos and confusion that they could slip out of town:

This would appear to confirm what the former British ambassador to Syria says.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...eapons-victims

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

more legs...

Famed War Reporter Robert Fisk Reaches Syrian 'Chemical Attack' Site, Concludes "They Were Not Gassed"
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...concludes-they

=====

Syrian Regime Change: a 70-Year Project
    NOT to "Protect Innocent Civilians"
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...0-year-project

========

The Intel Crab
    Breaking: OPCW researches have finally made it to the chemical weapons site in Douma.

=====

US Now Says Russia 'Hacked' Syrian Attack Evidence As Russia Finds Rebel Chemical Weapon Lab
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ttack-evidence

"...we are now being told by US officials (and I assure you I am not making this up) that if the OPCW doesn’t find evidence
    that the Syrian government conducted a chemical weapons attack in Douma last week,
    it’s because Russia hid the evidence."

=====

COMPONENTS FOR MUSTARD GAS PRODUCTION, CYLINDER WITH CHLORINE FOUND AT LAB BELONGING TO MILITANTS IN DOUMA - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY
    Interfax

Russian Military Finds Chemical Weapons Warehouse in Syrian Douma
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...weapons-douma/

"The discovered substances, such as thiodiglycol and diethanolamine, are necessary for the production of sulfur and nitrogen mustard gas.
    In addition, a cylinder with chlorine, similar to that used by militants for setting up the wide-spread fake story, was found in the warehouse.
    It can be concluded that this laboratory was used by illegal armed groups for the production of poisonous substances,"
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-17-2018 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    US Now Says Russia 'Hacked' Syrian Attack Evidence As Russia Finds Rebel Chemical Weapon Lab
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ttack-evidence

"...we are now being told by US officials (and I assure you I am not making this up) that if the OPCW doesn’t find evidence
    that the Syrian government conducted a chemical weapons attack in Douma last week,
    it’s because Russia hid the evidence."
    OMG. LOL. Reality is worse than an Onion parody.
    Washington -
    We don't have any evidence but we still accuse.
    We will object to any investigation.
    At UN we oppose any independent investigation by OPCW.
    The day before the OPCW inspectors arrive we will bomb Syria with missiles including the alleged chemical sites.
    Oh and if the inspectors find no evidence of a chemical weapons attack, well then Russians! Russians! Russians! It must mean the Russians destroyed it.

Amazing. Russia is accused of sanitizing the entire area b 4 OPCW got there..
    Now... lucky 4 us! they missed the big yellow gas bomb!
    Intrepid CBS found it.
    We were wrong. I'm so ashamed.

BREAKING CBS FINDS THE BOMB!!!

CBS
    "We couldn't breathe": Inside Douma, Syria, the site of apparent chemical attack
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/syria-i...ck-2018-04-16/

On Monday, CBS News made it to the house where the suspected chemical attack took place.

"All of a sudden some gas spread around us," one neighbor recounted. "We couldn't breathe, it smelled like chlorine."

We asked him to take us to where the missile allegedly hit, and he showed us where a missile was neatly resting.

wow. this first one even had FINS!!!!!! AND it totally MATCHES the sophistication from Assad's chemical weapons factory!!

I'm so sorry for being duped... can U guys ever forgive me??

I'm recommending Charles Lister from now on.
    He's a middle east expert. Never doubt this man. Ever.
    https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/s...82267692687360

again sorry 2 all.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-17-2018 at 04:56 PM.

TASS
    OPCW experts to get down to mission in Douma on Wednesday if UN gives go-ahead
    http://tass.com/world/1000406

UNITED NATIONS, April 18. /TASS/. Fact-finding experts from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons /OPCW/
    may get down to working at the site of the presumed chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma near Damascus on Wednesday
    if the UN finds the situation in the area to be safe enough, the Syrian Ambassador to the UN, Basha Jaafari said on Tuesday.

He said a team of UN security experts had arrived in Douma at around 15:00 hours Syrian time [12:00 hours UTC] on Tuesday
    in order to assess the situation at the site where the alleged chemical attack had taken place.
    If they decide the situation Douma is calm enough, the OPCW fact-finding mission will begin its work there on Wednesday.

TASS
    OPCW experts to get down to mission in Douma on Wednesday if UN gives go-ahead
    http://tass.com/world/1000406

UNITED NATIONS, April 18. /TASS/. Fact-finding experts from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons /OPCW/
    may get down to working at the site of the presumed chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma near Damascus on Wednesday
    if the UN finds the situation in the area to be safe enough, the Syrian Ambassador to the UN, Basha Jaafari said on Tuesday.

He said a team of UN security experts had arrived in Douma at around 15:00 hours Syrian time [12:00 hours UTC] on Tuesday
    in order to assess the situation at the site where the alleged chemical attack had taken place.
    If they decide the situation Douma is calm enough, the OPCW fact-finding mission will begin its work there on Wednesday.
    OPCW Head Says UN Security Team Shot at in Syrian Douma - Reports
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...-un-team-shot/

OPCW Director-General Ahmet Uzumcu has told a meeting at the OPCW headquarters in The Hague
    that the UN security team was forced to retreat, delaying the arrival of chemical weapons inspectors due to visit the site.

Syrian army find chemical laboratory in farmlands near Douma run by Jaysh al-Islam

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eliannuminas @/Eliannuminas
    3 hod.
    Alexander Kots @/Sashakots (crisis reporter) found and interviewed Hassan Diab, the boy from the Douma video.

He said he was "paid" in cookies to appear in the WhiteHelmets video.

Syrian Boy in White Helmets FAKE Chemical Attack Video Reveals Truth
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...truth-helmets/
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-18-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Now everyone in the hospital is being accused of being Russian/Assad troll

=======

April 18, 2018

OAN Newsroom w/ Pearson Sharp report

People living in Syria are speaking out against media reports suggesting President Assad has planted informants to deny the Alleged chemical attack in Douma.

http://www.oann.com/watch-pearson-sh...tack-in-douma/
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-19-2018 at 07:21 AM.

Syrian Boy in White Helmets FAKE Chemical Attack Video Reveals Truth
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...truth-helmets/
    Russia will show in the UN Security Council this(?) video story about a boy from a clip about "Khimataka" in Syria.
    (aka white helmets think the best antidote for chem poisoning is..... cookies. )

Those emails explained everything about her efforts to destroy Syria while Secretary of State
    https://russia-insider.com/en/hillar...-years/ri23152

amazing excerpts from her official emails:

"The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.
    Negotiations to limit Iran's nuclear program will not solve Israel's security dilemma.
    Nor will they stop Iran from improving the crucial part of any nuclear weapons program — the capability to enrich uranium.
    At best,
    the talks between the world's major powers and Iran that began in Istanbul this April and will continue in Baghdad in May
    will enable Israel to postpone by a few months a decision whether to launch an attack on Iran that could provoke a major Mideast war."

Really?? What do politics in Syria have to do with Iran's nuclear weapons???
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-19-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Father of Boy From White Helmets' Video: No Chemical Attack Occurred in Douma
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...mical-weapons/

Omar Diab, the father of a boy who appeared in provocative footage by the group White Helmets,
    showing civilians suffering from a chemical attack in Syria's Douma,
    said he is ready to go to international organizations to testify that no chemical use occurred in Douma in April.

"There were no signs of chemical damage to my son; he was frightened but healthy.
    I and my family are ready to testify in any place in the world, including in Geneva, New York, that no chemical weapons were used," Diab said to reporters.

-------

-------

Liberty Report
    Former UK Ambassador Reveals Truth About Syria - With Special Guest Peter Ford

Last edited by goldenequity; 04-19-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    ha. we posted the same.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My “friends” in the media have found out that some British politicians are involved with the same big investment funds that are majority shareholders in the military industrial complex.They argue that this could lead to a conflict of interest when Syria is bombed…

Since 2005, Philip May is an investment relationship manager at Capital Group, which owns more than 10% of Lockheed Martin.
    Each JASSM bomb, used by the US army to bomb Syria, costs over a million dollars. Lockheed Martin made a nice profit and its shareholders, including Capital Group, made a fortune as the shares soared.

Capital is also the largest shareholder in arms manufacturer BAE Systems.
    The UK army fired 8 “Storm-Shadow” missiles, manufactured by BAE Systems, at an alleged chemical weapons facility, that cost £790,000 ($1.13 million) a piece – for a total of £6.32 million ($9 million).

Former Chancellor of the Exchequer and present editor-in-chief at the Evening Standard and MP George Osborne works for BlackRock; the fifth largest shareholder in BAE systems: http://travelwirenews.com/pms-husban...trikes-820375/

Bullingdon Boy George Osborne gets paid £650,000 a year for “working” just 48 days (4 days a month), or £13,000 per day, as an adviser for BlackRock (in addition to share rewards): https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ackrock-salary

From 2006 to 2015, Rupert Harrison served as George Osborne’s Chief of Staff. Harrison was also schooled at Eton College and Oxford.
    In August 2015, Harrison became a Portfolio Manager and Chief Macro Strategist at BlackRock: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Harrison

Rothschild Capital Partners also made a bundle as it holds 2.8% of Lockheed Martin shares, coincidentally raising its stake in the third quarter of 2017: https://bzweekly.com/2018/02/21/lock...lowered-stake/

Too bad our wonderful media isn’t able to see that the big investment funds don’t only control the industrial military complex, but the whole economy: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eet-own-the-US
    Last edited by Firestarter; 04-20-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has claimed that Moscow dictated where U.S., British and French forces were allowed to attack in the weekend's airstrikes on suspected Syrian chemical weapons facilities, Sky News reported.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-sa...153625419.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Another Boy Says Got Food For Filming in Staged Douma Chemical Attack Footage
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...footage-syria/

DOUMA (Syria) (Sputnik) - One more Syrian boy, 10-year-old Mustafa, who was portrayed as a victim
    in a video of the alleged chemical attack’s aftermath in the city of Douma,
    told Sputnik that the kids had been given cookies and bags of potatoes for their featuring in the staged filming.

Mustafa, thereby, entirely confirmed the account of the events shared by another minor participant of the footage,
    which was used to justify the Western countries’ military action against Damascus.

"[We] Kids were gathered near the hospital and told that we would get cookies and bags of potatoes, if we did everything right. Some people brought large packets, but we were not aware what was inside. Then, we were poured with water from [hoses]. Then, the grown-ups grabbed kids and ran to the hospital. There, we were being filmed. Later, we were given the promised food and told that we were allowed to play, since we were behaving well and did what we were told," Mustafa said.

========

OPCW chemical weapons inspectors enter Douma – Syrian state media
    https://www.rt.com/news/424384-opcw-...s-enter-douma/

A team of inspectors from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) has arrived in the Syrian town of Douma,
    to investigate an alleged attack from two weeks ago, Syrian state media reported.

The team arrived in Syria earlier this week,
    but its deployment on the ground in the Damascus suburb was slowed down by "security concerns."

======

Brasco_Aad
    Germany's state media senior correspondent (who is in Damascus right now & also visited Douma)
    on primetime evening news on German television:
    "Douma chemical attack is most likely staged. A great many people here seem very convinced."
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-20-2018 at 06:48 PM.

UN Team Keeps Inspectors Out of Douma

Chemical weapons inspectors still remain unable to enter the Syrian town of Douma. … inspectors have been repeatedly delayed by a UN Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS) team refusing to clear the visit as safe. …

Britain blamed Russia, initially, though the OPCW has since clarified it is holding off purely on the UNDSS’ say-so. …

claims about security appear to be overstated. The Syrian government managed to facilitate a visit by CBS reporters days ago without incident. Many media groups seem to have no problem getting into Douma safely. …

There is no public proof that the April 7 strike took place, and a mounting amount of doubt that it didn’t, driven by inquiries from Robert Fisk. Residents within Douma have also expressed doubts about the strike. OAN investigators weren’t able to confirm any evidence of a chemical weapons attack on Douma, either. To the extent that investigations are happening, they suggest there was no chemical strike. …

Russia in particular was pushing for an investigation to take place before any rash action against Syria. Ultimately, US-led attacks on Syria happened Friday night.

The US seems to have been anticipating the OPCW probe not going their way, and is already accusing Syria and Russia of plotting to tamper with the site. There’s no evidence of tampering of any kind. …

Yet it was Western officials who led the UN Security Council to reject a Russian proposal for an investigation in the first place. …

Since the US, Britain, and France already attacked Syria, they have little reason to want the OPCW visit to be successful. … facts that don’t support their narrative could be very embarrassing.

Speculation is only growing that the UNDSS delays are an effort to block the OPCW long enough that a conclusion that the chemical attack never took place could be contested on the grounds that they waited too long.

Russia and Syria have both been pushing for the investigation from the start, and guaranteed security for them. They’ve further deployed Russian military police to the site to deter Western strikes from targeting Douma itself and destroying evidence. …

Smeared as ‘Russian Bot’, UK Man Demolishes Sky News Hosts, Slams ‘Neocon Wars’
    https://sputniknews.com/europe/20180...shes-Sky-News/

Ian56 on Sky News - Syrian Attack

======

'PM is lying': Norwegian TV star raising money to see #SyrianWar with her own eyes
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...rnalist-syria/

The Norwegian TV luminary intends to defy the Foreign Ministry's recommendations against visiting the war-ravaged Middle Eastern country.
    By her own admission, she intends to create balance in the information flow she slammed as "one-sided."

Jaquesson accused Solberg of "lying to the Norwegian people" and "treating them without respect"
    in using "partial sources" such as US intelligence.

"She is Norway's Prime Minister. She shouldn't be running the US's errands in Norway.
    Norway has no interest in being involved in the war in Syria,"

Norway's Foreign Ministry regards the situation in Syria as dangerous and advises fellow Norwegians against traveling to the country
    or staying there, as Norway's diplomatic authorities only offer limited assistance there.

Jaquesson has collected 75 percent of the intended travel budget and will be leaving soon, by her own admission.

I was thinking...
    we could do a gofundme for Oyarde and Danke to jet over to Damascus...
    (Danke gets discounts too.)
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-20-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Network of Chemical Labs Found

Syrian & Russian military discover in Douma an entire network of makeshift chemical labs, storerooms and a weapon assembly area
    located in the basements of residential buildings, all linked by tunnels.
    Many chemicals apparently had Saudi Arabia labels

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...tion-evidence/

stockpiles of hexamine - precursor substance used for making explosives as well as sarin-type nerve agents

OPCW Chemical Inspection Team Reaches Douma After Issuing Statement Negating "Russia Cover-Up" Claim
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...egating-russia

The chemical weapons monitoring group confirmed they were prevented from visiting Douma not by Syrian or Russian authorities,
    but by the United Nations Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS)..
    The UNDSS is led by an Australian police / intelligence officer.
    The holdup seems intended.

Russian OPCW envoy pledges to bring Syrian boy in White Helmets video to OPCW as witness
    http://tass.com/politics/1001181
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-23-2018 at 07:12 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast