Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dhouma Chemical Attack (right on schedule)

Yesterday, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley said that the US "will respond" to the “deadly chemical weapons attack” in Douma, Syria regardless of whether the UN Security Council acts or not.
    Haley also wants the council to vote today on a US draft resolution to establish a new inquiry into who is to blame for using chemical weapons in Syria.

Haley said:
    History will record this as the moment when the Security Council either discharged its duty or demonstrated its utter and complete failure to protect the people of Syria.
    Either way, the United States will respond.
    Haley also blamed Russia for vetoing earlier attempts to bomb Syria, adding that this was the moment that the Council should do its job and that "Russia could stop this senseless slaughter if it wanted".
    Isn’t the “job” of the UN to create millions of refugees to flood the EU, Canada and Australia...

Russian UN Ambassador Vassily Nebenzia said yesterday that Moscow has warned the US of "grave repercussions" if it carries out an attack against Syrian government forces.
    Nebenzia said:
    There was no chemical weapons attack.
    British UN Ambassador Karen Pierce told reporters ahead of the meeting that Britain "would prefer to start with a proper investigation" and London was in close contact with its allies the US and France exploring “all options”: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...tack-1.5988871
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Man, where the heck is Rand Paul? His Dad has already made a statement. Tucker Carlson is on Fox News pretty much calling this out as a False Flag and arguing war with Syria serves no US interests. r/TheDonald is even allowing anti-war posts on its front page! What is Rand waiting for? He needs to come out against this thing, and he needs to speak in THUNDER like his Dad.

Official documents show that the Obama administration helped extremist groups that were created in the Middle East by earlier US administrations.

According to CNN, the US and some of its European allies (including Britain!) have in fact used defence contractors to train Syrian rebels on how to use chemical weapons stockpiles in Syria, as well as in neighbouring Turkey and Jordan and “involves how to monitor and secure stockpiles and handle weapons sites and materials”: http://www.globalresearch.ca/obamas-...e-east/5450832

Already in September 1983, plans to attack Syria from 3 neighbouring countries were made.
    CIA officer Graham Fuller proposed a plan to deal with Syria under Assad’s predecessor — his father, Hafez al-Assad. Fuller describes Assad as a nuisance hindering the interests of the USA and Israel.
    Destabilisation of Iraq and Iran also features prominently in this plan to get rid of the elder Assad.

Here are some excerpts from Fuller’s document:
    Syria at present has a hammerlock on US interests both in Lebanon and in the Gulf — through closure of Iraq’s pipeline thereby threatening Iraqi internationalization of the war. The US should consider sharply escalating the pressures against Assad through covertly orchestrating simultaneous military threats against Syria from three border states hostile to Syria: Iraq, Israel and Turkey.
    (…)
    Faced with three belligerent fronts, Assad would probably be forced to abandon his policy of closure of the pipeline. Such a concession would relieve the economic pressure on Iraq, and perhaps force Iran to reconsider bringing the war to an end. It would be a sharpening blow to Syria’s prestige and could effect the equation of forces in Lebanon
    (…)
    Syria continues to maintain a hammerlock on two key U.S. interests in the Middle East:
    — Syrian refusal to withdraw its troops from Lebanon ensures Israeli occupation in the south;
    — Syrian closure of the Iraqi pipeline has been a key factor in bringing Iraq to its financial knees, impelling it towards dangerous internationalization of the war in the Gulf.
    Diplomatic initiatives to date have had little effect on Assad who has so far correctly calculated the play of forces in the area and concluded that they are only weakly arrayed against him. If the U.S. is to rein in Syria’s spoiling role, it can only do so through the exertion of real muscle which will pose a vital threat to Assad’s position and power
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cia...oy-syria-1983/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Chinese ships have joined Russian ships

list of ships in first part of video
    (set prophecy filter to 'high')

► USS Harry Truman strike group sets sail Wednesday from Norfolk along with seven warships each armed with dozens of cruise missiles.
    (It will take 1-2 weeks to get there, same battle group that struck Syria w/ 59 Tomahawks 1 yr ago)

►RuAF jet made low pass near French Frigate in Eastern Mediterranean
    https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/...ate-in-eastern

►Saudi Arabian FM confirms support for strikes against Syria, making KSA first Middle Eastern state to join the US-led trans-national attack.

US helicopters evacuate foreign leaders of Daesh from Tal al-Shayer, Hasaka – Report
    https://muraselon.com/en/2018/04/us-...hasaka-report/

US helicopters evacuated foreign leaders of Daesh (ISIS) terrorist organization from Tal al-Shayer area,
    about 20 km to the southeastern of al-Shadadi city in Hasaka province, according to local sources.
    (getting to be a regular shuttle service to Afghanistan)

►Trump's Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossert Is Resigning

►The Intel Crab
    Syrian Air forces have begun to shuttle their fighter jets to Russian Khmeimim Air Base, Latakia.

Syrian military prepares for southern Damascus offensive despite Trump's threats
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...rumps-threats/

The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and their Palestinian allies has begun positioning their troops around the Yarmouk Camp and Al-Qadam districts both nearly under full control by ISIS.
    Breaking: Russian military blocks signals from US drones in Syria
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ones-in-syria/

The Russian military has been scrambling some US military drones performing in Syria,
    seriously disrupting American military operations, NBC announced, citing anonymous US officials.

According to US officials, the Russians had started blocking some smaller US drones several weeks ago
    after a “series of alleged chemical weapons attacks on civilians in Eastern Ghouta.”

The NBC network’s sources stated that the Russian military was concerned that the US military would take revenge for the attacks
    and began jamming the GPS systems of the drones operating in the area.

“GPS receivers in most drones can be fairly easily jammed,” Dr. Todd Humphreys, the director of the Radionavigation Laboratory
    at the University of Texas at Austin said.

The Defense Department can’t certainly state whether the jamming is the cause of drones crashing,
    according to the operational security.
    Surrendered militants in East Ghouta burn vehicles, equipment ahead of evacuation
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...of-evacuation/

Upon Turkey’s request, weapons of evacuated Jaysh al-Islam militants confiscated
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...s-confiscated/

Rampage in Douma: Civilians storm rebel warehouses, discover huge quantities of food, aid
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ood-aid-video/
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-10-2018 at 10:52 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Man, where the heck is Rand Paul? His Dad has already made a statement. Tucker Carlson is on Fox News pretty much calling this out as a False Flag and arguing war with Syria serves no US interests. r/TheDonald is even allowing anti-war posts on its front page! What is Rand waiting for? He needs to come out against this thing, and he needs to speak in THUNDER like his Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Rand Paul has been on record supporting the creation of a Kurdistan state. That is essentially what Trump is doing and I think as long as he is successful in steal Syrian land to make his wet dream happen, I don't think Rand would criticize him.

Really hope he proves me wrong here. Cos I really want to retract this post asap

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Chinese ships have joined Russian ships

list of ships in first part of video
    (set prophecy filter to 'high')

► USS Harry Truman strike group sets sail Wednesday from Norfolk along with seven warships each armed with dozens of cruise missiles.
    (It will take 1-2 weeks to get there)

►RuAF jet made low pass near French Frigate in Eastern Mediterranean
    https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/...ate-in-eastern

►Saudi Arabian FM confirms support for strikes against Syria, making KSA first Middle Eastern state to join the US-led trans-national attack.

US helicopters evacuate foreign leaders of Daesh from Tal al-Shayer, Hasaka – Report
    https://muraselon.com/en/2018/04/us-...hasaka-report/

(getting to be a regular shuttle service to Afghanistan)

►Trump's Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossert Is Resigning

►The Intel Crab
    Syrian Air forces have begun to shuttle their fighter jets to Russian Khmeimim Air Base, Latakia.

Syrian military prepares for southern Damascus offensive despite Trump's threats
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...rumps-threats/
    That can't all be true, Dannno has told us that the Donald is really fighting ISIS in Syria. A service nobody asked them to perform and one the Russians, Syrians and Iranians are willing to do.

No good can possibly come from this.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    No good can possibly come from this.
    Economy would take a hit, even more once the masses woke up and were paying attention to the effects of a war fiscally and psychologically . . .
    and that would not be good long-term or for Trumpf.

OPCW INVESTIGATION

Syrian government has officially invited OPCW to investigate reported chemical weapons attack in Douma
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...tack-in-douma/

►RUSSIAN MISSION TO OPCW: ANY DELAYS WITH SENDING OPCW EXPERTS TO SYRIA'S DOUMA PLAY INTO HANDS OF THOSE USING ALLEGED CHEMICAL INCIDENT RUMORS AS CASUS BELLI

US requests UNSC vote at 3 pm ET on draft resolution to set up inquiry into chemical weapons attacks in Syria
    (any 'UN team' would NOT be trusted nor invited by Syria and should be contrasted with the invited OPCW representatives)
    (Team Hegemons are forcing to vote, anticipating Russian veto. So.... White house is briefing the press that they wont accept any delays and they will move with or without the vote, but would prefer one.)

To be clear:
    Support for OPCW mission will be included in one of the two Russian draft resolutions which will be voted in some hours.
    US has also its own draft resolution.
    Russia already said it will veto US draft.
    So now everything depends on what US will do with Russia ones.
    If it will veto both Russian drafts, OPCW mission WON'T be supported by UN.

Call the white house and tell them no war in Syria! 202-456-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

British UN Ambassador Karen Pierce told reporters ahead of the meeting that Britain "would prefer to start with a proper investigation"
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    British UN Ambassador Karen Pierce told reporters ahead of the meeting that Britain "would prefer to start with a proper investigation"
    "We'd prefer to start with a proper investigation, but first we must blame Assad and bomb Syria without one."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

This is spin...

This is EXACTLY what I predicted: the Hegemons want to create a 'new' investigation 'team' of lapdogs and saboteurs
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-10-2018 at 03:22 PM.

This is spin...

This is EXACTLY what I predicted: the Hegemons want to create a 'new' investigation 'team' of lapdogs and saboteurs
    I don't see tweets on this site and not all of these are showing on the search engines I use to find them, could you provide the web links?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Several Middle East-based media outlets have reported about the alleged evacuation of the Syrian leader and all of his relatives to Tehran, as fears of military actions by Western states against Syria loom.

A source close to the matter, however, has said "These reports are completely wrong."

Syrian President Bashar Assad with his family has not left the country, a source familiar with the matter told Sputnik on Wednesday.

(Assad imo would NEVER abandon his country especially now. never. He definitely WOULD put his family out of harms way. Wouldn't you?)

Last edited by goldenequity; 04-10-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't see tweets on this site and not all of these are showing on the search engines I use to find them, could you provide the web links?
    It's a software problem (antiquated) of RPF unfortunately....
    it would have to be completely re-written in better/newer code to solve.
    so...
    we have to live with it.

the answer is to F5 'refresh' the page when it gets 'sloggy' w/ graphics, vids & 'missing' tweets.... and presto!
    they will suddenly 'appear'.
    try it.
    let me know either way.

**one E-Z 'solution' as I've thot about it
    would be to 'shorten' the page length
    aka adjust the 'auto-page' function in the code so it flips sooner
    from page 1 to page 2 and so on.

When you get to the bottom of a page it's like trudging through oatmeal
    waiting for it to re-load.
    I could post less vids & pics.... but wat fun is that???
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-10-2018 at 04:09 PM.

It's a software problem (antiquated) of RPF unfortunately....
    it would have to be completely re-written in better/newer code to solve.
    so...
    we have to live with it.
    the answer is to F5 'refresh' the thread when it gets 'sloggy' w/ graphics, vids & tweets.... and presto!
    they will suddenly 'appear'.
    try it.
    let me know either way.
    It must be Firefox, I tried what you suggested but I still can't see tweets, I usually see pictures and vids but never tweets.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It must be Firefox, I tried what you suggested but I still can't see tweets, I usually see pictures and vids but never tweets.
    Read/Try PaleMoon
    http://www.palemoon.org/

(it's Firefox unencumbered ) and YES you can import ALL your bookmarks.
    Been using it 4 six months... I'll never go back.
    Whatever you do... DON'T use Chrome!!!!!
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-10-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Read/Try PaleMoon
    http://www.palemoon.org/

(it's Firefox unencumbered )
    Been using it 4 six months... I'll never go back.
    Whatever you do... DON'T use Chrome!!!!!
    I'll take a look but I like the extensions I use, I would never use Chrome.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll take a look but I like the extensions I use, I would never use Chrome.
    If you mean the FF 'extensions' 'add-ons' 'plug-ins' and 'appearance'....
    good news: MOST will work w/ PaleMoon...

my current...

When I say it's 'firefox'... I mean that literally... it's not 'like' FF.. it IS FF.
    I could give you it's background but it was put together by a small team
    of 'old school' FF fans... who basically got pissed with the constant FF bull$#@!.
    Took the open source code BEFORE they $#@!ed it all up..
    then made their stripped down version WORK and integrate with today's web design/video/graphic coding.
    Haven't found any 'flaws' or freezes yet... everything works and I'm still using XP. hahaha

If anyone is (still) an XP user... just PM me and I can give you some tips.
    cheers.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-10-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Speaking shoulder-to-shoulder with French President Emmanuel Macron from Paris, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman announced his "readiness to work with allies on any military response in Syria if needed," after anti-government groups reported that the Syrian Army dropped a chlorine-filled munition which killed at least 60 people in the eastern Ghouta region last weekend.

If our alliance with our partners requires it, we will be present,” said the Crown Prince, as he wrapped up a three-day visit to France.

#Saudi Crown Prince announces "readiness to work with allies on any military response in #Syria if needed". Conversation moving to a coalition led by US. https://t.co/OP1uylKrpZ
    — Joyce Karam (@Joyce_Karam) April 10, 2018
    Significant also that MBS is speaking from Paris next to Macron. This is a message to Russia as much as it is to Assad. Moscow has been trying to improve relations with GCC countries.

— Joyce Karam (@Joyce_Karam) April 10, 2018
    Saudi foreign minister Adel Al Jubier hinted at MbS's stance earlier, telling reporters "there are consultations among a number of countries with regards to what steps to take in order to deal with this issue," adding "Our position is that those responsible have to be held accountable and brought to justice."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...e-change-syria

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

FoxNews just reported that an announcement on US Action in Syria is imminent.
    UPDATE: The "imminent" announcement on the #U.S action against #Syria is coming.
    — NewsAlertHQ (@NewsAlertHQ) April 10, 2018

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ry-helicopters

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

(a white helmet 'studio' to create/edit the propaganda films... NOT the 'actual site' of the CW staging.)

Syrian Army Discovers White Helmets’ Filming Site in Eastern Ghouta
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...ke-video-site/

The Syrian army has discovered where the White Helmets, an organization that claims to be made up of humanitarian workers and has been repeatedly blamed for creating fake propaganda against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, have been filming their videos, according to Fars News.

According to the report, the place is located in the small town of Saqba in Eastern Ghouta. The army personnel reportedly also discovered cameras and film production equipment left at the site.

"Now we know where exactly self-proclaimed humanitarian workers have filmed their propaganda videos depicting the Syrian Arab Army as bloodthirsty savages."

One month before the incident, though,
    the Russian Ministry of Defense issued a statement saying it had reliable information
    about a false flag chemical attack being prepared by US military instructors.

"We have reliable information at our disposal
    that US instructors have trained a number of militant groups
    in the vicinity of the town of Al-Tanf
    to stage provocations involving chemical warfare agents in southern Syria,"

Russian General Staff spokesman General Sergey Rudskoy said at a news briefing in March.

"They are preparing a series of chemical munitions explosions. This will be used to blame government forces. The components to produce chemical munitions have been already delivered to the southern de-escalation zone under the guise of humanitarian convoys of a number of NGOs," he said.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-10-2018 at 06:47 PM.

US warplanes flying close to Russian airbase in Syria
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...base-in-syria/

=======

Breaking: OPCW will travel to Douma to investigate reported chemical weapons attack
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...eapons-attack/

The international chemical weapons watchdog will send a fact-finding mission to Douma, Syria, to investigate the reports of an attack there.
    The move follows calls from Moscow and Damascus to launch an international investigation.

“Today, the OPCW Technical Secretariat has requested the Syrian Arab Republic to make the necessary arrangements for such a deployment.
    This has coincided with a request from the Syrian Arab Republic and the Russian Federation
    to investigate the allegations of chemical weapons use in Douma.
    The team is preparing to deploy to Syria shortly,” the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) said in a statement on Tuesday.

No further details were released.

The OPCW’s announcement came just hours after the Syrian government officially invited them to investigate the Douma attack.

NewsAlertHQ‏ @NewsAlertHQ

JUST IN: There will be NO briefing with @PressSec tomorrow at the White House but that could change due to the unfolding developments in #Syria.

6:50 PM - 10 Apr 2018

https://twitter.com/NewsAlertHQ/stat...85082539773952

NewsAlertHQ‏ @NewsAlertHQ

"No briefing listed - will probably be added at some point tomorrow" - White House

https://twitter.com/NewsAlertHQ/stat...85695038230528

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah, this seems to be about the best way to determine "imminence" with all the rumors flying.

https://twitter.com/HansNichols/stat...393408/photo/1

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Recommend this on Ytbe in Full Screen mode for [ENG] subs...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUlhH_qIhWQ

Paul Antonopoulos
    WE’RE BEING CENSORED!!!: Independent Investigative News Sites are dropping off-line!!!:

* Hands Off Syria Sydney - DOWN
    * 21 Century Wire (@21WIRE) - DOWN
    * Fort Russ (@FortRussNews)- DOWN
    * Syria News - DOWN
    * Muraselon (@Muraselon) - DOWN
    SouthFront’s Website Is Under Attack
    https://southfront.org/southfronts-w...-under-attack/
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-11-2018 at 10:22 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tony Blair has backed calls for military intervention in Syria and suggested that Theresa May could avoid seeking Parliament’s approval before taking action against Bashar al-Assad.
    The former prime minister has warned that failure to take action against the Syrian regime and its allies in the wake of a suspected chemical attack in Douma would only make them feel “emboldened to do more”.
    The suspected chemical weapons attack late on Saturday killed at least 60 people, with more than 1,000 injured at several sites in Douma, a city near the capital, Damascus, according to a Syrian aid organisation.
    Lending his support to the possibility of US-led airstrikes against the Assad regime, Mr Blair said that the UK should be “supportive” and that Mrs May should consider exercising the royal prerogative, which would avoid the need for a parliamentary vote.
    “I think it is important provided that our advice about the source of the attack is the same as that of US that we would support US action,” he told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme.“If the US are taking action we should be prepared to be alongside them.
    “It's just important to realise that if we allow it to go unchecked and unanswered then obviously the Assad regime and their outside backers, (and) in Russia and Iran will feel emboldened to do more, so I think it is important that we react."

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/tony-blai...091125501.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

MILITARY UPDATE

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...92788911411200

https://twitter.com/natehale/status/984096079997054976

https://twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/983826586309988353

https://twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/984105026762223616

https://twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/statu...00014896054274

NEW WHITE HELMET VID

More videos uploaded by the white helmets of the alleged chemical attack in #Douma,
    i went through them and i noticed something extremely wrong and does not add up.
    The white helmets were first on site and they took this video: (please be aware the vid is graphic)
    https://twitter.com/tarek_oo7/status/984054693755342849

Sequel analysis

https://twitter.com/tarek_oo7/status/984056928258220032

https://twitter.com/tarek_oo7/status/984058543237160960

https://twitter.com/tarek_oo7/status/984059140350889984

https://twitter.com/tarek_oo7/status/984060051295035392

https://twitter.com/tarek_oo7/status/984061301562494976

https://twitter.com/tarek_oo7/status/984062950926319616

https://twitter.com/tarek_oo7/status/984066102803288064

https://twitter.com/tarek_oo7/status/984075522534727682

https://twitter.com/tarek_oo7/status/984079342211919874
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-11-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast