Thread: What makes you think you are entitled to a better life?

What makes you think you are entitled to a better life?

What makes you think you are entitled to a better quality of life than the rest of the world?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What makes you think you are entitled to a better quality of life than the rest of the world?
    Self determination, hard and smart work, and the ability to charge a fair rate for my skillsets in balance with those who receive the benefits of my skills. The upper limit of my better life should only be afforded by the effort I have the opportunity to put into it.

I wish I could say that those things were true for every person in the world, as those fundamental opportunities do not exist for all people. Those that work harder and smarter should gain the benefits of reaping the fruits of their own labors. The trouble is that not all countries are created equally, nor the rights of the people recognized in equality either. The US itself has long been a Symbol that the opportunity for an honest person to provide for themselves, free from the clutches of money manipulators who seek to be able to afford their own better lives at the expense of others. The Symbol of the United States has corrupted its purpose. People may still cling to the ideas of old, and the difference between what the US used to represent and what and who it truly represents today has left the ordinary people vulnerable to the Machivellian misgivings of the corruptors, and and can only lead to the ruination of all.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I'm not 'entitled' to $#@!...

I earn my way and pay those whom I deem worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'm not 'entitled' to $#@!...

I earn my way and pay those whom I deem worthy.
    This^^ Count your blessings, for you never know when bad things may befall ya, OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I wonder about that all the time when I see everyone around me driving SUVs and living in 3,000 sq ft homes. Not really whether we're "entitled" but more like "are we earning it" and "can it continue"?

I think we're living way above our means or productivity level. I think we're able to do this because we USED to be the most free and because the dollar is the reserve currency and allowing us to finance our lifestyle. But physics tells me this can't continue.

Better ancestors.

Entitled has right/wrong moral connotations. Wrong word. Not entitled.

Just inevitable.

Mother Nature does not play fair.

'Cause my momma tol' me I am special.
    "The Patriarch"

I just rely on my good looks and charm .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I get whatever it was I scratched out for myself . Thanks to my Parents and Grandparents example , I did fine .