View Poll Results: Will you attend the national 2nd Amendment rally at your state capital.

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will attend the April 14th 2nd Amendment rally at my state capital.

4 44.44%
  • I will not attend the April 14th 2nd Amendment rally at my state capital.

5 55.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 14th. National 2nd amendment rally at state capitals. Will you or won't you?

Looks like a small turnout all over..

I was really hoping for EPIC,, but how often do I get what I want?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    No Trump or MAGA signs..

Is this why?

'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now'
    'Gun-grabber-in-chief': Conservatives turn on Trump as threat to confiscate guns prompts Second Amendment-related outrage
    Thursday 1 March 2018
    Its not a Trump rally, ruskiebot 9000

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Its not a Trump rally
    Guess not any more, the 2nd Amend + MAGA rallies used to blend nicely just few months ago.

You can't ignore the elephant in the room and separate politics from this, the 2nd Amend/gun owners groups have been feeling betrayed by the man they helped get elected and for time being at least morale has been impacted. Rallies are bit thinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Donnay concerned about you catching a cold so she made you wear a hoodie. Were the camouflaged pants your idea?
    Ah hah hah...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I was in. Now I'm out. Even though N.C. is an "open carry" state open carrying at demonstrations is unlawful. I got that confirmation through the N.C. Light Foot Militia.
    So an "unorganized" state militia is saying that citizens should not bring firearms to a 2nd Amendment rally.
    Give me one hundred people, well armed, and peaceful, and I assure a peaceful resolution in which the government backs down.
    But, in today's atmosphere we cannot even assemble one hundred people. SMDH.
    I'm not travelling 2.5 hrs. to hold a $#@!ing sign. And I'm not gonna be "that guy" that is the single martyr.
    Good luck with your bull$#@! rallies. When there is an effort to go armed unto the capital let me know. I'll be in.
    Was plenty of open carry at both Concord rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Looks like a small turnout all over..

I was really hoping for EPIC,, but how often do I get what I want?
    Never is.

Remember how hard we had to work to get 15,000 at the Ron Paul march back in 2008?

The progressives and Bolsheviks can put a million in the streets with less than a week of planning.

Freedom is not popular.

Washington State Pro- 2nd Amendment rally at the capitol today.. Nice crowd.

some counter protest

https://www.facebook.com/events/1661...tab=discussion
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-21-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...in-washington/

In the largest gun-rights rally at the Washington state Capitol in years, demonstrators brought American flags and semi-automatic rifles. The event comes a day after a gun-violence prevention group announced it would seek new regulations on rifles in a fall ballot measure.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12