View Poll Results: Will you attend the national 2nd Amendment rally at your state capital.

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will attend the April 14th 2nd Amendment rally at my state capital.

4 44.44%
  • I will not attend the April 14th 2nd Amendment rally at my state capital.

5 55.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 14th. National 2nd amendment rally at state capitals. Will you or won't you?

April 14th. National 2nd amendment rally at state capitals. Will you or won't you?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I bought some ammo today .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I bought some ammo today .
    So? Not relative to the post. You are or you ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So? Not relative to the post. You are or you ain't.
    That is Sat after this . Too early to tell .
    Do something Danke

That is Sat after this . Too early to tell .
    You're $#@!ing retired. Drag your old fossil ass to your states capital steps. Open carry an say "$#@! you." It's not that hard. Maybe Danke could push you in a wheel chair.

You're $#@!ing retired. Drag your old fossil ass to your states capital steps. Open carry an say "$#@! you." It's not that hard. Maybe Danke could push you in a wheel chair.
    Excellent idea . Danke can hold my beer .

Excellent idea . Danke can hold my beer .
    I predict within the next week we will have 4 members that say they are going, 5 members that say they would like to but are afraid to, and 5 members that say it is lunacy to come out in front of the government in support of 2nd amendment rights and we should stay silent and hidden.

I have no idea if there will be a rally here, any websites for this event?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are 2 in Washington,, The 14th and the 21st..

I will not be attending due to being toxic. I am following the events though,, am hoping for impressive showing.. am praying for Epic.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I predict within the next week we will have 4 members that say they are going, 5 members that say they would like to but are afraid to, and 5 members that say it is lunacy to come out in front of the government in support of 2nd amendment rights and we should stay silent and hidden.
    Danke will have to come down . They will not allow any whites who are not communist to assemble in the twin cities . If it was a somalian cab driver union or marxist farmer- labor party it would be OK .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I have no idea if there will be a rally here, any websites for this event?
    I have been following this one.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1661802327190025/

found this

https://freedomoutpost.com/april-14-...tate-capitals/
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-03-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Not a facebook user, anything show up for Minnesota?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Not a facebook user, anything show up for Minnesota?
    In the spirit of The Second Amendment you could gift me some .30 - .30 , 9mm and .38 ammo .

In the spirit of The Second Amendment you could gift me some .30 - .30 , 9mm and .38 ammo .

What use does an Injun have for that unless he is up to no good.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

What use does an Injun have for that unless he is up to no good.
    No good ?You must mean washington senators .....
    Do something Danke

Oyarde speaks:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    March For Our Rights - Pro Gun Rally April 21st Noon-3pm @ Olympia Capitol WA
    *** Confirmed
    Organizer/ MC: Tessa Ashley
    Opening Prayer: Chief Ben Charles, Lower Elwha Tribe
    ***National Anthem: Kerry French
    ***Pledge of Allegiance: Aryeh Rohde
    ***Seattle Pink Pistol- Sharyn Hinchcliffe
    ***Naomi Evans- 26th District Candidate
    ***Jered Gavin 05 district candidate
    ***Elizabeth Scott- 39th Senator Candidate
    *** Rep. Jim Walsh - 19th district
    *** Tiffany De Leon- Libertarian State Vice Chair
    ***Joey Gibson- US Senate Candidate
    ***Tyler Miller- Initiative 1621 Secure Safe Schools
    *** Aryeh Rohde- Highschool Student that led a counter protest for "March For Our Lives" @ S.Whidbey Island H.S
    ***Allen Acosta- Libertarians MC/ Gun Rights Coalition

That is one...But I am finding many,, in the several states.. 14th and 21st.

Take your gun to the Capitol,, meet nice people.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-03-2018 at 11:51 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Oyarde speaks:

Cool story, uncle @oyarde. Nice jewelry and costume, too. Haven't seen anything like it up close except at the Heard Museum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I will not be attending due to being toxic. I am following the events though,, am hoping for impressive showing.. am praying for Epic.
    Turn out anyway.

Carry a cardboard cut-out, and explain your predicament.

Turn out anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Turn out anyway.

I was in. Now I'm out. Even though N.C. is an "open carry" state open carrying at demonstrations is unlawful. I got that confirmation through the N.C. Light Foot Militia.
    So an "unorganized" state militia is saying that citizens should not bring firearms to a 2nd Amendment rally.
    Give me one hundred people, well armed, and peaceful, and I assure a peaceful resolution in which the government backs down.
    But, in today's atmosphere we cannot even assemble one hundred people. SMDH.
    I'm not travelling 2.5 hrs. to hold a $#@!ing sign. And I'm not gonna be "that guy" that is the single martyr.
    Good luck with your bull$#@! rallies. When there is an effort to go armed unto the capital let me know. I'll be in.

I am in . I voted too .
    Do something Danke

I'm going to one in St. Paul but I'm pretty sure it's April 28th (?)
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Turn out anyway.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...hibited-Person

^^this is me getting old
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-05-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We had , probably more than 500 , less than 1K . One of the local sheriff candidates was there, a congressman running for senate .
    Do something Danke

Yeah, it was good turn out. About 350 said they were going on fedbook. I was channel surfing around one, and NPR were doing a show about Hogg.

They had a turn out in Oly,, despite the rain and conflicting Capitol schedules..

There is another planned for the 21st.

^^^ From Santa Fe
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-14-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Concord NH

Had good turnout last month for a similar rally.

Concord NH

Had good turnout last month for a similar rally.
    Donnay concerned about you catching a cold so she made you wear a hoodie. Were the camouflaged pants your idea?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast