Thread: Frustrated Prohibited Person

Frustrated Prohibited Person

Frustrated Prohibited Person

Yeah,, and I need to rant.. There are Gun Rights Rallies coming up.. April 14 is nationwide state capitol rallies.. and there are others.. One here on April 21,, in Oly.

I have been following on FB,, fencing with trolls,, commenting on the 2nd, etc.
    This is the issue that brought me to the party,, and of core importance,,, imho

The trolls are easy..almost too easy sometimes,,, and just incredibly misinformed.

It is the Gun Owners.. not all.. Good people are running the page. Wonderful comments from many..

but some,, OMG,, Fear filled Gottminers,, Bootlickers,, all manner of petty concerns..

and I don't know how to reach those ones,,, because I'm Dangerous. I hate being toxic..

and damn frustrating.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1661...tive_tab=about
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You could try a "cruel and unusual punishment" argument since the prohibition is life long for a single offense and you are deprived of the means to defend yourself.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You could try a "cruel and unusual punishment" argument since the prohibition is life long for a single offense and you are deprived of the means to defend yourself.
    I would just like to have eyes on my original case.
    I never tried to beat my case on any "technicality",, I never tried to beat my case at all..
    I signed the search warrant precisely describing the place to be searched and items to be seized.
    I plead guilty to 3 counts of armed robbery. with no plea bargain.
    Technically I had representation,, The Public Defender never spoke to me,, except few words in the courtroom. I never saw him outside the courtroom.
    I did speak to a female asst DA,, when I formally refused the plea bargain.
    I hired her years later,, and she informed me my case was sealed,, and she could not access it.

Now I did the time,, and God has blessed me both inside and out. I completed my sentence.
    Three 25yr sentences,,run concurrently,,Thank God. And I received notification that my sentence was complete in 2005.

They closed the place in 2004,, and it is a ghost hotel today.

Now,, Armed Robbery is generally considered a violent crime...
    Mine was not. There was an implied threat,, but no violence.. anyone want to search old news reports around Feb 1980 in Columbia Mo,,,
    as I remember, the bank manager stated that it was the most polite robbery she ever knew.
    I used no actual violence,, and only implied a threat .

I am considered Dangerous.. but I only proved I am not sheep.

I am still looking for that mythical "good Lawyer" that I hear tell about..They can have whatever they can recover in a civil rights case,, all they have to do is get a file that can't be had,, Reading it should be enough.
    I know I have a case,, I did time fore it,, what I did not have was a trial.

Prove me wrong.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-03-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

If you did the time, all rights sound be restored.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Should be..
    and by Missouri Law a partial restoration happens automatically upon completion of sentence..
    I say partial,, because you can never serve on a jury ever. and Though I could by state law own long guns,, handguns were restricted till 5 yrs after. But that is Mo law.

Michigan ignored all that. even though I had committed no crime,, nor was the gun involved in any crime.

It was simply on a wall,,unloaded. minding it's own business.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Oh, and apparently there is vague and veiled threats from antifa punks.

Which makes me want to put my old bones in the way, jus cuz.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Exactly.

But illegals can have drivers licenses and are able to vote. Something is just not right with that picture.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Exactly.

But illegals can have drivers licenses and are able to vote. Something is just not right with that picture.
    Interestingly enough,, and i have been contemplating this lately,,, with the rally I was following,

Not only am I easily capable of building a simple machine... but I have actually refused/turned down offers of over $10,000.oo in firearms over the last 12 years or so,,, since my last "felony".

Some from folks here that would know this is true.

I am very careful to not put another in my position,, so I do not allow it...

But I do honestly appreciate it in the spirit it was intended.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The ignorant are far easier to reach than the indoctrinated.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedNavyAndOrange View Post
    The ignorant are far easier to reach than the indoctrinated.
    Ignorance can be corrected..

De-programing the indoctrinated is more difficult,, but not impossible.

Stupidity is terminal.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom