Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Active shooter' at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California

'Active shooter' at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California

Police respond to 'active shooter' at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California

Authorities were responding Tuesday afternoon to a report of a shooting at YouTube's California headquarters, a sheriff's spokeswoman told NBC News.

No information on victims or the possible shooter or shooters was immediately available.

YouTube employees tweeted that they had evacuated the building in San Bruno, south of San Francisco, or were in hiding.
    Marco Tartaglia, who works at a Walmart store near the complex on Cherry Street, told NBC Bay Area that he heard about 15 shots "from the direction of the YouTube building, from what sounded like inside."

"We heard the shots first, and that immediately drew us over to the window to see what the heck's going on, and next thing you know, you see people streaming out just running, dozens of them, just running out the front exit," Tartaglia said.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Shooter at youtube headquarters

Active Shooter Reported At YouTube Headquarters: Live Feed
    Tue, 04/03/2018 - 16:07

Workers have reportedly been seen fleeing the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California, after shots were reportedly fired at the office....

...The scene is no longer active. Law enforcement sources told ABC's Bay Area affiliate that the suspect is "an adult female wearing a dark top and a head scarf."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...e-headquarters
    Last edited by Valli6; 04-03-2018 at 03:16 PM.

... a gun-free zone, I presume?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

http://www.ktvu.com/news/active-shoo...e-headquarters

YouTube employees reported hearing shots being fired. One YouTube employee, Vadim Lavrusik, reported on Twitter being barricaded in a room with coworkers. He then tweeted he is now out of the building safe.

Another employee, Todd Sherman,Tweeted saying he looked down and saw blood drips on the floor and stairs. He said he got out of the building safe and was in an Uber headed home. He Tweeted, "Police cruisers pull up, hopped out with rifles ready and I told them where the situation was as I headed down the street to meet up with a couple team members."

KTVU spoke with a Carl's Jr. employee named Michael who helped a woman who was shot. Carl's Jr. is located near the YouTube headquarters and the wounded woman went to Carl's Jr. for help. Michael said he came out of the bathroom and the woman, who was likely in her twenties, was in the dining room with a gunshot wound to her calf. "She was relaxed, but scared. She wasn't in shock," he said. Michael used a bungee cord as a tourniquet around the woman's leg. He said he didn't think the woman even saw the shooter. It was unclear if she is a YouTube employee.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Some reports have said that the shooter was a woman.

Female shooter. Shot boyfriend, some bystanders, then herself.

Tube or it didn't happen
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Oh no, not yootoob...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...The scene is no longer active. Law enforcement sources told ABC's Bay Area affiliate that the suspect is "an adult female wearing a dark top and a head scarf."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Tube or it didn't happen
    Multiple live feeds - https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ng&sp=EgQIAkAB

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Media loves the ratings. This shouldn't be national news.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

He rocked her box and changed the locks... too bad for everyone else she knew where he worked.

Has Youtube Headquarters always been a gun free zone or did it just get declared as one?

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Media loves the ratings. This shouldn't be national news.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I can't really disagree with her manifesto. It's spot on.

Last edited by AuH20; 04-03-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Kinda sad, She would have benefited from my Home For Wayward Women.

We serve bacon for every breakfast.

https://breaking911.com/breaking-new...-nasim-aghdam/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DZ573LYVwAETMkm.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	5965
    Last edited by Danke; 04-03-2018 at 10:13 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tuesday's shooting at YouTube headquarters had nothing to do with domestic violence
    and everything to do with blowback to YouTube's demonetization efforts - as many initially feared.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...d-nasim-aghdam

"I Didn't Have a Gun on Me, But Wish I Did"

Last edited by goldenequity; 04-03-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Counting down till someone calls this Iranian terrorism. They having been waiting forever for an Iranian to do something like this, even if she is just a loon.

and they call me Dangerous.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

I could have rescued her, I'd even use my own funds in this case...had I known, had I known.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    and they call me Dangerous.

It's those glasses. Change those out.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Apparently a feminist, vegan activist from Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Iranian Barbie?
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Well, they can't accuse her of being male or right-wing. That will mess with the leftist media narrative.

Was she on (or recently off) prescription psychoactive drugs? Whoops, can't ask that. Lift rug, sweep under...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pcosmar again.
    Nice looking spliff pcosmar

Well, they can't accuse her of being male or right-wing. That will mess with the leftist media narrative.

Was she on (or recently off) prescription psychoactive drugs? Whoops, can't ask that. Lift rug, sweep under...
    TPTB will just use the Iranian aspect- that should do it.
    There is no spoon.

YouTube Shooter’s Brother Said He Called Police, Warned Them in Advance After Sister Reported Missing

The woman who opened fire at YouTube headquarters Tuesday practiced shooting at a gun range hours before the attack, police said.

All this because Nasim Najafi Aghdam was upset with YouTube's practices and policies.She then took her 9 mm Smith & Wesson handgun to the Silicon Valley campus and shot three people she apparently didn't know, San Bruno police Chief Ed Barberini said.
    Aghdam's brother said he warned police in advance that his sister "might do something."

His concerns started over the weekend when Aghdam stopped answering her phone in Southern California, her brother told CNN affiliate KGTV.
    Then, early Tuesday morning, Mountain View police said they found Aghdam in her car.

The discovery worried her brother.

"I Googled 'Mountain View,' and it was close to YouTube headquarters. And she had a problem with YouTube," said Aghdam's brother, who did not want to be identified.

He said he warned police that "she went all the way from San Diego, so she might do something."

But Mountain View police said they didn't notice anything alarming after encountering Aghdam, whose car was parked in a lot around 1:40 a.m. Tuesday.

"At no point during our roughly 20 minute interaction with her did she mention anything about YouTube, if she was upset with them, or that she had planned to harm herself or others," Mountain View police said. "Throughout our entire interaction with her, she was calm and cooperative."

Police called Aghdam's father and brother, but "at no point did her father or brother mention anything about potential acts of violence or a possibility of Aghdam lashing out as a result of her issues with her (YouTube) videos," the department said.

http://ktla.com/2018/04/04/youtube-s...orted-missing/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Nice looking spliff pcosmar
    I recommend a fine local Cannabis Retailer.. Excellent quality selection, friendly knowledgeable service. and a fine selection of budget priced products.
    https://www.allbud.com/dispensaries/...ew/420-holiday
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast