Thread: ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE LINKED TO JUNK FOOD, NOT GENETICS

ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE LINKED TO JUNK FOOD, NOT GENETICS

ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE LINKED TO JUNK FOOD, NOT GENETICS

New data shows benefits of good diet
    Lee Ann McAdoo | Infowars.com - APRIL 2, 2018

Most people believe Alzheimer’s and dementia are just an inevitable way of life as a result of genetic mutations, however, new information shows we may have more control over our aging brains than we think.

A new study closely resembling research connecting trans-fats to cancer shows there is a link between cognitive decline and processed food.

Eating a diet rich in organic fruits and vegetables will greatly increase the chances of having a youthful and healthy brain well into old age.

https://www.infowars.com/alzheimers-...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Well, that certainly explains how my grandmother, who was born in 1905 in Indian Territory, got Alzheimer's. And it certainly explains how my grandfather, who ate the exact same food as my grandmother 95% of the time for over 60 years, did not get one sign of Alzheimer's.

Silly headline is silly. And par for the course for Alex Jones.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-03-2018 at 09:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL

Well, that certainly explains how my grandmother, who was born in 1905 in Indian Territory, got Alzheimer's. And it certainly explains how my grandfather, who ate the exact same food as my grandmother 95% of the time for over 60 years, did not get one sign of Alzheimer's.

The old person's disease is now attacking the young--but you must have missed that because you only read the silly title. And par for the course of those blindsided with hatred for Jones.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The old person's disease is now attacking the young--but you must have missed that because you only read the silly title. And par for the course of those blindsided with hatred for Jones.
    I stand by my comment, which was directed at the headline, but applies to everything in your excerpt. If you are taking me to task for not rotting my own brain by biting on your clickbait, well, I'm guilty, but the facts are still the facts.

I remember when the prevailing theory was that Alzheimer's was caused by aluminum cookware, too. I got some free aluminum cookware that way--and used it.

As for younger people getting Alzheimer's, there's a well-established link between that affliction and a lack of mental exercise. So, the news does not surprise me. People don't even do simple addition any more. They whip out calculators to figure a 20% tip.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-03-2018 at 11:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Most studies seem to link it to a couple of things in addition to genes. One is lack of sleep. The brain requires sleep to make repairs on itself. If you don't get enough for whatever reasons (too much late night TV, health issues, sleep apnea) and the other seems to be overall circulation health- getting enough blood to the brain. A poor diet (as mentioned in the OP) can contribute to that.

I wonder how many people get Alzheimer’s from watching too much Infowars…

In 1965, 3 independent studies were published that linked aluminium with Alzheimer’s disease. Subsequently numerous international studies have found more Alzheimer’s disease in areas with high aluminium levels in drinking water.
    Normally metals from the body don’t reach the brain.

In 2013, Akinrinade and his colleagues from Bingham University in Nigeria showed that fluoride makes aluminium reach the brain. Fluoride combines with aluminium to form aluminium fluoride. In the body it eventually combines with oxygen to form aluminium oxide or alumina.
    Aluminium oxide has been found in the brains of patients with Alzheimer’s disease: http://fluoridealert.org/news/is-dem...-fluoridation/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/ad9yQ)

For more information on fluoride: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...r-Health/page2
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Good saturated fat is what the brain needs. So it would make perfect sense if trans fats have been eaten for over 40 years and we see Alzheimer's on the rise people have to learn to connect the dots.

References:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-...-with-good-fat
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ing-your-brain
    http://commonhealth.legacy.wbur.org/...rain-on-butter
    https://www.livescience.com/20429-go...ood-brain.html
    https://www.drperlmutter.com/dietary-fat-brain/

Oh and Firestarter watching Infowars keep me informed a whole lot more than MSM has ever done, and I have no memory issues. It is amazing how much Infowars has been spot-on in the 20 years I have listened to them.

LOL

Just coming to mock her using the same type example from my family. She's a troll, but far more effective than Zippy. Hell, she got her own subforum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Just coming to mock her using the same type example from my family. She's a troll, but far more effective than Zippy. Hell, she got her own subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Must be having internet issues to double post your usual hatred towards me.

I pray that some day your eyes will be opened so you can see that I am not who you think I am.