Thread: CELL PHONES MORE DANGEROUS THAN CIGARETTE SMOKING

Exclamation CELL PHONES MORE DANGEROUS THAN CIGARETTE SMOKING

CELL PHONES MORE DANGEROUS THAN CIGARETTE SMOKING
    https://www.infowars.com/alert-cell-...zen.yandex.com

Cell Phone Radiation Linked to Cancer in New Studies
    https://interestingengineering.com/c...in-new-studies
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If my boss didn't use apps to track us, wire us work, and count our hours, I'd still have my flip phone.

Just to play devil's advocate on this topic.....

The problem with the notion of cell phones being able to emit cancer causing radiation is that would mean literally everything we know regarding particle physics is incorrect. And if that were the case, pretty much any technology based around particle physics would not work.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Well, there is such a thing as the Hutchison effect. Last I knew, they were still trying to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, there is such a thing as the Hutchison effect. Last I knew, they were still trying to explain it.
    Actually, no one can reproduce his claims nor will he disclose or even demonstrate his claims under controlled conditions.

just stop, lmao

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Actually, no one can reproduce his claims nor will he disclose or even demonstrate his claims under controlled conditions.
    Sure is a lot of video about something that doesn't exist.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...tchison+effect

Sure is a lot of video about something that doesn't exist.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...tchison+effect
    Surely you don't need me to explain how some youtube videos don't equate into facts.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...nap-story.html

If you are a male rat and keep you phone operating next to your head for nine hours a day you may be at risk (the risk increase was only a slight one).

National Toxicology Program researchers released preliminary data in May that showed small increases in tumors in male rats exposed to cellphone radiation.

The rats were exposed to nine hours of radiation daily, in 10-minutes-on, 10-minutes-off intervals, over their whole bodies for two years. The researchers found increased incidences of rare brain and heart tumors starting at about the federally allowable level of cellphone radiation for brain exposure, with greater incidences at about two and four times those levels.

Extrapolating the results to humans gets complicated, and there were some puzzling findings as well. Why, for instance, did only male rats show increased tumor rates, and not females?
    As noted in another thread, radiation dose depends on distance. It operates on a inverse square- if you are twice as far away, you only get one quarter of the dose. If you are four times as far away, you get one sixteenth of the dose. Even basic household appliances emit some form of radiation.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-03-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Surely you don't need me to explain how some youtube videos don't equate into facts.
    I'll let those who view the videos come to their own conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If you are a male rat and keep you phone operating next to your head for nine hours a day you may be at risk.
    You'd better make sure to limit your phone time then.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I'll let those who view the videos come to their own conclusions.
    lol....I'm hip.

And understand when I speak to issues with his results being repeated that's not to say I say I fall in with the "it's a hoax" crowd. Simply stating that if real, until he shares his process to allow for independent testing under controlled conditions healthy objectivity makes sense.

I would rather smoke than use a cell phone.