Thread: Paul Joseph Watson Shows Fake News Talking about Fake News which is Fake News

Paul Joseph Watson Shows Fake News Talking about Fake News which is Fake News

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...zen.yandex.com
    Nothing in that video is fake news. Just because news channels owned by the same company is running a PSA using the same pre written sentences doesn't mean it is fake news. You might call it lazy but not fake news.

The sad part is that Paul Joseph Watson doesn't have a leg to stand on when calling other people out for fake news cos he himself is a disinfo agent.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Nothing in that video is fake news. Just because news channels owned by the same company is running a PSA using the same pre written sentences doesn't mean it is fake news. You might call it lazy but not fake news.

The sad part is that Paul Joseph Watson doesn't have a leg to stand on when calling other people out for fake news cos he himself is a disinfo agent.

Oh you missed the part where all independent media reads from the same scripted teleprompter?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Oh you missed the part where all independent media reads from the same scripted teleprompter?
    Whoa!!! What you just said is "Extremely Dangerous To Our Democracy".
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Let's call it fake news mind control.

I think you are making a big deal of this. Those stations are said to be independent franchises of CBS news. Everybody understand that they get some directives from the top. In the case an effort to put of real news. I am sure there are other evidence of them putting out fake news, all I am saying is "this is not it".

Also, Paul Joseph Watson is not the one to talk, he is just as compromised as those establishment news channels.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think you are making a big deal of this. Those stations are said to be independent franchises of CBS news. Everybody understand that they get some directives from the top. In the case an effort to put of real news. I am sure there are other evidence of them putting out fake news, all I am saying is "this is not it".
    Actually they are all owned by conservative Sinclair Media- not CBS.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mbat-fake-news

Trump defends Sinclair's scripted reporting promising to combat 'fake news'

President Trump on Monday targeted “fake news networks” for criticizing Sinclair Broadcasting Group for being biased, when CNN and NBC are “the most dishonest groups of people” he has ever met.

“So funny to watch Fake News Networks, among the most dishonest groups of people I have ever dealt with, criticize Sinclair Broadcasting for being biased. Sinclair is far superior to CNN and even more Fake NBC, which is a total joke,” he tweeted Monday.

Over the last month, local news stations across the nation run by Sinclair have been reciting the same speech to their viewers, warning about fake news and promising to report fairly and accurately to their audience.

Since reports of the identical reporting, those within the company, other news organizations, and even public figures have criticized the move by Sinclair Group.

Sinclair Broadcasting Group is the country’s largest broadcaster, owning and operating over 193 television stations across the U.S.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/07/medi...ing/index.html

The promos are supposed to start airing on local stations later this month. The instructions sent to station news directors say that the 60- and 75-second spots should run frequently "to create maximum reach and frequency."

The promo requirements are the latest reason why some Sinclair journalists are upset with the company's Maryland-based management. In recent years Sinclair's owners, the Smith family, have made several programming decisions that reflect a right-wing agenda.

Most noticeably, pro-Trump commentaries by former Trump aide Boris Epshteyn have cut into local news time. Local journalists have also bristled at so-called "must run" packages about subjects that aren't relevant to local audiences -- but are hot-button stories for conservatives. The "Terrorism Alert Desk" is a regular segment about security threats around the world.

Sinclair's political bent has been a factor in its pending acquisition of Tribune Media. Sinclair is already the biggest owner of local television stations in the country -- with 173 it either owns or operates -- and Tribune will give it dozens more, furthering the company's ambitions. Some analysts believe Sinclair wants to rival Fox News, although officials at Sinclair have rejected those suggestions.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-02-2018 at 01:19 PM.