Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: An army of illegal aliens is marching on America

Two weeks ago, President Trump announced plans to "deploy U.S. troops" to the southern border to guard against illegal crossings into the country "until we have a wall," signing an executive order on Wednesday directing the National Guard to deploy troops to "assist the border patrol."
    While many states moved ahead with the plan immediately, one state did not... And AP now reports that two U.S. officials say:
    California has rejected the federal government's initial plans to send the state's National Guard troops to the border.
    And the reason for their rejection of Trump's orders...
    Because the work is considered too closely tied to immigration enforcement.
    As a reminder, California Gov. Jerry Brown elicited rare and effusive praise from President Donald Trump when he pledged last 400 troops to border mission last week....
    California Governor Jerry Brown is doing the right thing and sending the National Guard to the Border. Thank you Jerry, good move for the safety of our Country!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2018
    But the Democratic leader conditioned his support on troops having nothing to do with immigration enforcement, and has now, according to AP, backed out.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...outhern-border
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If one is going to put any credence in polling data at all
    And I don't. FYF

, this is demonstrably untrue.

Across the board, first generation immigrants favor, in vast majorities, prohibitions, limitations and restrictions on all manner of freedom, while at the same time support much more intrusive and activist government.
    You're still going to have to demonstrate demonstrably how this is different from White Republicans™ and those they elect.

How, considering the events of the past year, do you still have faith that giving all the branches of federal, state and local government to copsucker White Republicans™ will result in less war, less government spending, etc.?

If you're still concerned about voting, then accept the demonstrable conclusion (supported in the Luntz-y Pew data FWIW) that first generation naturalized immigrants will vote for whomever they think is for them. That's to say nothing of blacks and women. Those following the Rand/Ron Paul template of acceptance, outreach and just plain ole' love for fellow man have a chance. Levin-bots will win Iowa, but they will dig the hole ever deeper for the Republican party's future.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Levin-bots will win Iowa, but they will dig the hole ever deeper for the Republican party's future.
    Wait, are we caring about that? Are we supposed to care about that now? Is that a thing? Hard to keep up with you, Railroad. Fill us in.

And if we Care, does it Matter?

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Are we supposed to care about that now?
    I don't recommend it, unless you enjoy stomach ulcers. Just helpful, free advice for those who do care.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

I don't recommend it, unless you enjoy stomach ulcers. Just helpful, free advice for those who do care.
    So do you not care about the Republican Party's future? I just want to be clear. Like I say, hard for us to keep hold of your rhetorical coattails. We mere mortals have real struggles with things you find easy, like being able to split the difference between "I don't care" and "It doesn't matter." I mean, it's a profoundly meaningful and obvious difference to you, with your phat dictionary and out-sized brain, hot rodded for crazy-sick hair-splitting, but for us, we're all like: "Huh? October?"

So slow down your train for us, Railroad. Do you or do you not care about the Republican Party's future?

And I don't. FYF
    Fair enough, but I cannot make my point if everything I use to back it up is dismissed out of hand.

What would be a credible source to you, to prove my point; that first generation immigrants do not want freedom and that they do want more intrusive, invasive and expansive government?

You're still going to have to demonstrate demonstrably how this is different from White Republicans™ and those they elect.

How, considering the events of the past year, do you still have faith that giving all the branches of federal, state and local government to copsucker White Republicans™ will result in less war, less government spending, etc.?
    The FedGov is out of control, and is no longer controlled in any meaningful way by the political process. The bureaucracy runs the show, the "deep state" if you will.

I can't speak of all the states and localities, but I know in my home state of NH, there is vast, discernible, quantifiable, very real difference in the manner, power and scope of government under republicans than under democrats.

The GOP has all levels of government from the Governor to the state house.

There have been real, significant and numerous rollbacks of government power in the last two years because of it.

I, quite frankly, look for it all to be destroyed in the fall, as the Bolsheviks sweep into power across the country, but it was nice while it lasted.

If you're still concerned about voting, then accept the demonstrable conclusion (supported in the Luntz-y Pew data FWIW) that first generation naturalized immigrants will vote for whomever they think is for them. That's to say nothing of blacks and women. Those following the Rand/Ron Paul template of acceptance, outreach and just plain ole' love for fellow man have a chance. Levin-bots will win Iowa, but they will dig the hole ever deeper for the Republican party's future.
    I'm sure they will.

Being "for them" means supporting larger government that "does more".

That is what they want. That is what being "for them" means.

I'm all for outreach, I'm all for trying to bring the message of liberty to as many people as possible.

But there is just no way to reconcile wanting government to be more active, provide more handouts, tax more and regulate more with the idea of limited government and personal liberty and responsibility.

None.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Being "for them" means supporting larger government that "does more".

That is what they want. That is what being "for them" means.
    Allow an opening to at least make a slight alteration to that brain-worm.

I hate the Pew study tit-for-tat. But since people seem to trust Pew more than Rand and Ron, I'll copy and paste from an old post -

In that study, Pew pretty much asked "Do you want free stuff?" Who wouldn't say yes? Especially if they're in poverty? I know - 3 libertarians and 2 paleo-cons.

When they asked "Do you want free stuff if you have to pay for it with taxes?" the percentages dropped precipitously. In fact, the Hispanic numbers interestingly dropped more precipitously than when whites were asked. In other words (if you buy stupid poll data), the whites didn't mind paying more taxes.

Pew also found that Hispanics have been shown to believe in the efficacy of hard work in much higher percentages than the general populace. Hispanics self-identify as libertarian pretty much identically with whites (11% & 12% respectively.)

You have to face the fact that 95.54% of general election voters explicitly voted for larger government in 2016. Even if 40 million new beaners trot across the border in the next year and we instantly hand them voter registration cards, it's not going to make any difference whatsoever to your freedom.

Actually maybe it will. In 2016 twice the percentage of Hispanics as whites polled supported the Libertarian Party ticket. Say what you want about Johnson. He was the only one saying both the warfare and welfare states should be shrunk. Two important reasons Johnson polled (!) to steal more votes from Clinton than trump were A) because minorities knew he didn't hate them. and B) White Republicans weren't going to vote for anybody who demonstrably liked brown people and transexuals.
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 04-17-2018 at 11:59 AM. Reason: "number" to "percentage"

You have to face the fact that 95.54% of general election voters explicitly voted for larger government in 2016. Even if 40 million new beaners trot across the border in the next year and we instantly hand them voter registration cards, it's not going to make any difference whatsoever to your freedom.
    How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

The immigration issue is but one part of much larger whole.

So if we're going to to do anything constructive about the situation, it will have to be taken one step at a time.

Halt all immigration, from anywhere, by any means, and then let's get our house in order.

Or throw up our collective hands, accept that 96% and devolve into total tyranny and economic collapse.

In 2016 twice the number of Hispanics as whites polled supported the Libertarian Party ticket.
    ???

The racial and ethnic makeup of the candidates’ coalitions is also quite different. The overwhelming majority of Trump (87%) and Johnson supporters (79%) are white. By contrast, while a majority of Clinton backers are also white (58%), about a quarter of her supporters are black (24%) and one-in-ten (10%) are Hispanic.

http://www.people-press.org/2016/08/...n-preferences/

???
    Excuse me, percentage. Corrected.

Allow an opening to at least make a slight alteration to that brain-worm.

I hate the Pew study tit-for-tat. But since people seem to trust Pew more than Rand and Ron, I'll copy and paste from an old post -

In that study, Pew pretty much asked "Do you want free stuff?" Who wouldn't say yes? Especially if they're in poverty? I know - 3 libertarians and 2 paleo-cons.

When they asked "Do you want free stuff if you have to pay for it with taxes?" the percentages dropped precipitously. In fact, the Hispanic numbers interestingly dropped more precipitously than when whites were asked. In other words (if you buy stupid poll data), the whites didn't mind paying more taxes.
    The problem is that they intend to tax the rich and get free stuff.

Pew also found that Hispanics have been shown to believe in the efficacy of hard work in much higher percentages than the general populace. Hispanics self-identify as libertarian pretty much identically with whites (11% & 12% respectively.)

Yes it will, they will vote for the greater evil and then be foot soldiers for it when civil war breaks out.

Actually maybe it will. In 2016 twice the percentage of Hispanics as whites polled supported the Libertarian Party ticket. Say what you want about Johnson. He was the only one saying both the warfare and welfare states should be shrunk. Two important reasons Johnson polled (!) to steal more votes from Clinton than trump were A) because minorities knew he didn't hate them. and B) White Republicans weren't going to vote for anybody who demonstrably liked brown people and transexuals.
    The LP's big issues were weed and open borders, it doesn't surprise me at all that a greater percent of Hispanics voted for them, meanwhile what really mattered is the much greater percentage that voted Demoncrat.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Once again you have skipped to the lou instead of carefully following step-by-step logic, though your error here is trickier and less obvious than the last one, I'll give you that.

You seem to be intent on smearing certain groups based upon the color of their skin. Hmm. Guess your emotions make your brain's logic function skip off so you can interpret things according to your prejudice. That's OK. Prejudice is biologically natural and inevitable.

Anyway, the much simpler explanation is that some individuals have more critical thinking skills and also have had certain cultural concepts ingrained into them than other individuals. Such as common sense, such as TANSTAAFL, such as Western Imperialist mathematics. Other individuals have other beautiful, neuro-diverse perspectives and likely have not been exposed to the proper Schoolhouse Rock episode to teach them that the government gets money via taxes. The aforementioned non-neuro-diverse already know "free stuff" doesn't come from fairies, but is paid for, and thus they change their answer not at all, not in the least, when explicitly but redundantly reminded of this painfully obvious fact.

I mean, would you change your answer? Who would?

Also, do you care about the future of the Republican Party?

I mean, would you change your answer? Who would?
    OK, in fairness, "if you have to pay for it with taxes?" is a very personal phrasing and so a person could take it as I, personally, am now going to have to pay some taxes for it, whereas in the previous question, in today's world they very well may not actually have to pay any taxes for it if they were a low-income or other entitled person. So, the bias would be that the low-income and otherwise-entitled would be expected to change their answer more often than net taxpayers and especially the wealthy, who know perfectly well they, personally, are the ones who are taxed, for everything.
    Last edited by H_H; 04-17-2018 at 03:16 PM.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29690...es-joseph-curl

Caravan Of Refugees Arrives At U.S.-Mexico Border; Refugees Ask For Asylum
    by Joseph Curl - April 20, 2018

Remember that caravan that the mainstream media — and Mexican officials — said was no longer heading to the U.S.-Mexico border?

Yeah, they arrived at the border.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I just read that they will be asking for asylum and not trying to sneak across- and there are maybe 600 or less.
    There is no spoon.

President Trump has instructed the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to deny reported caravans of asylum-seekers entry into the United States. A caravan of over 1,000 mostly Central American refugees attempted to travel by foot, bus and train to the southern U.S. border in hopes of being granted asylum. After President Trump threatened to cut off foreign aid to "Honduras and the countries that allow this to happen," Mexico agreed to disband the group.
    Despite their efforts, a group of around 50 asylum seekers have made it to the US border, seeking entry at the Tijuana crossing into California.

“Despite the Democrat inspired laws on Sanctuary Cities and the Border being so bad and one sided, I have instructed the Secretary of Homeland Security not to let these large Caravans of people into our Country. It is a disgrace. We are the only Country in the World so naive! WALL,” tweeted Trump.
    Despite the Democrat inspired laws on Sanctuary Cities and the Border being so bad and one sided, I have instructed the Secretary of Homeland Security not to let these large Caravans of people into our Country. It is a disgrace. We are the only Country in the World so naive! WALL
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 23, 2018
    Trump then added in a new tweet that the United States may require Mexico to take active measures to stop groups of migrants from Central America and elsewhere - which may be a "condition of the new NAFTA Agreement."
    Mexico, whose laws on immigration are very tough, must stop people from going through Mexico and into the U.S. We may make this a condition of the new NAFTA Agreement. Our Country cannot accept what is happening! Also, we must get Wall funding fast.
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 23, 2018
    More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...reaches-border

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Slack Mo-Fos. It's been almost a month. They ain't here yet? Lazy marchers. America doesn't need any lazy marchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I just read that they will be asking for asylum and not trying to sneak across- and there are maybe 600 or less.
    Per international law, they must request asylum in the first safe country they reach. Mexico is great this time of year.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Per international law, they must request asylum in the first safe country they reach. Mexico is great this time of year.
    Why do you think the State Dept. has been putting out warnings of how dangerous Mexico is?
    Never trust the State Department.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen on Monday warned the “caravan” of Central American migrants arriving at the southern U.S. border that they could face prosecution, detention and deportation, as President Trump called on the agency to block the group.

“DHS continues to monitor the remnants of the ‘caravan’ of individuals headed to our Southern border with the apparent intention of entering the United States illegally,” Nielsen said in a statement. “A sovereign nation that cannot—or worse, chooses not—to defend its borders will soon cease to be a sovereign nation. The Trump administration is committed to enforcing our immigration laws – whether persons are part of this ‘caravan’ or not.”

Nielsen outlined immigration law in her statement, warning those attempting to enter illegally.
    “If members of the ‘caravan’ enter the country illegally, they will be referred for prosecution for illegal entry in accordance with existing law,” Nielsen said. “For those seeking asylum, all individuals may be detained while their claims are adjudicated efficiently and expeditiously, and those found not to have a claim will be promptly removed from the United States.”
    DHS and the Justice Department have developed a “partnership” to “ensure that all cases and claims are adjudicated properly.” Nielsen said that included sending U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services asylum officers, Immigration and Customs Enforcement attorneys, and Justice Department immigration judges and prosecutors to the U.S.-Mexico border.
    “If you enter the United States illegally, let me be clear: you have broken the law. And we will enforce the law through prosecution of illegal border crossers,” Nielsen said.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...portation.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Most of them have stayed in Mexico and are pursuing asylum there.
    There is no spoon.

‘yeah this kid is in the country illegally,'” Mrs. Wilkerson told the crowd in Richmond. “I said ‘where are his parents?’ He said, ‘we can’t ask him.’ He couldn’t ask them because it was a sanctuary city at that time. I thought, ‘really? You could pull me over and ask me any question under the sun, legally, but you can’t ask that?’

“We found out later that what he [Hermilio Moralez] did was he asked Josh for a ride home from school and Josh said, ‘sure,'” Mrs. Wilkerson said. “I think he’d given him a ride home two or three times before. He took him actually to his parents’ house. For some reason, we found out later why, what he did to Josh was he hit him in the nose, and this is what the kid tells from the stand, he hit him in the nose so hard that it would blind him so that he couldn’t fight back. Then he kicked him so hard in the stomach. Josh was about this big around and he weighed about 100 pounds in the body bag. He kicked him so hard in the stomach that his liver sliced in two and his spine sliced in two. He ruptured his spleen. He took a closet rod and beat Josh over the head so hard with it that it broke in four pieces. He strangled him, then let him go. Strangled him, let him go. Per the medical examiner, it was just torturous. After he murdered him, as he said, when Josh quit having bloody bubbles come out of his nose, he knew he was gone, he tied him up like an animal with about 13 ropes from his the back of his neck to the back of his hands, to the back of his feet. He covered his head with his school shirt. Then he put him in the back of my son’s truck and he drove around and he took two dollars out of Josh’s wallet and he stopped and bought gas. Then he took him to a field and he took his wallet and school ID out and just placed it by the body. Then he doused him with gas and set him on fire. It was just incredible. You just don’t even believe something like this will happen to your family, let alone to just your kid. What we saw in the beginning of the trial, in the opening, was the police going out to this itty bitty trail and there you saw, when they finally got to Josh, you finally saw him in the fetal position, barefooted, charred, bound up. The policeman said he looked like a doll. He didn’t even look real. He looked so tiny. Then after that in the trial the next picture was of his face after they removed his shirt. It was horribly disfigured by the closet rod. So one of the last pictures I saw of Josh was one where his face is just — one of his eyebrows is here, and the other is very low. It’s something you don’t want to be reminded of.”

Mrs. Wilkerson said that during the trial, Moralez “was proud on the stand.”
    “He got up there and said he was trained to kill and that Josh had kicked his dog and that his killing skills took over,” she said. “From the stand, his said his culture was very different than ours. And he really was excited about what he had done. He never once showed any amount of remorse or sorrow for what he did to Josh.”
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The racial and ethnic makeup of the candidates’ coalitions is also quite different. The overwhelming majority of Trump (87%) and Johnson supporters (79%) are white. By contrast, while a majority of Clinton backers are also white (58%), about a quarter of her supporters are black (24%) and one-in-ten (10%) are Hispanic.

http://www.people-press.org/2016/08/...n-preferences/

???
    How does the statistic you quote undermine undergroundrr's point? Trump isn't libertarian (as in not even CLOSE with the whole "face scanning camera by executive order to fight illegal immigration") thing, and the Libertarian Party platform embraces undocumented immigrants.

https://www.lp.org/issues/immigration/
    Libertarians believe that if someone is peaceful, they should be welcome to immigrate to the United States.
    Libertarians believe that people should be able to travel freely as long as they are peaceful. We welcome immigrants who come seeking a better life. The vast majority of immigrants are very peaceful and highly productive.

Indeed, the United States is a country of immigrants, of all backgrounds and walks of life…some families have just been here for more generations than others. Newcomers bring great vitality to our society.

A truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.

Whether they are from India or Mexico, whether they have advanced degrees or very little education, immigrants have one great thing in common: they bravely left their familiar surroundings in search of a better life. Many are fleeing extreme poverty and violence and are searching for a free and safe place to try to build their lives. We respect and admire their courage and are proud that they see the United States as a place of freedom, stability, and prosperity.

Of course, if someone has a record of violence, credible plans for violence, or acts violently, then Libertarians support blocking their entry, deporting, and/or prosecuting and imprisoning them, depending on the offense.

Libertarians do not support classifying undocumented immigrants as criminals. Our current immigration system is an embarrassment. People who would like to follow the legal procedures are unable to because these procedures are so complex and expensive and lengthy. If Americans want immigrants to enter through legal channels, we need to make those channels fair, reasonable, and accessible.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

LP is foolish.

Swedish Activist: "Everyone's Afraid To Be Branded A Racist"

by Tyler Durden
    Tue, 04/24/2018 - 05:00
    SHARES
    TwitterFacebookRedditEmailPrint

Authored by Natalia Osten-Sacken via The Gatestone Institute,

• "If I speak about Islam, they interpret it as hating Muslims. But I do not hate Muslims. I believe that this ideology is dangerous for all mankind. The Muslim community will also suffer under the Sharia." — Mona Walter, Swedish activist from Mogadishu, Somalia.
    • "Jesus said we should love our enemies, but not that we should be stupid." — Mona Walter.
    • "I always say to my Christian friends, 'What do you think, what will happen to you if Islam becomes dominant here?'" — Mona Walter.

Mona Walter, age 45, is a Swedish activist from Mogadishu, Somalia. In the early 1990s, she fled as a refugee to Sweden. There, she abandoned Islam and converted to Christianity. The act resulted in criticism and death threats. The mainstream media consider her a person working for religious freedom. Other organizations accuse her of fueling anti-Islamic movements.

Mona Walter. (Image source: AlfaTV video screenshot)

Natalia Osten-Sacken: I have heard your statements stigmatizing Islam as an intolerant and hateful culture. If it is so, why did you not notice it in Somalia?
    Mona Walter: In my country, we had our own African culture. People did not deal with religion so much. There was no Sharia, we had our own secular law. We came here as young, secular people. It is worth mentioning, that we belonged to the Sufi Sunni faction.
    When I came from Somalia to Sweden, I experienced a huge clash of cultures, because Islam here is more extreme and fanatical than in my country. What is very important - we were Islamized after 1991, here in Sweden. In these closed areas, immigrant ghettos are deprived of democracy.

Islamized? By whom?
    By imams. Some came from Somalia, but there are others who do the same in their own immigrant communities. They traveled to Saudi Arabia, they studied there and after they return, they became the heads of these areas. They control everything, and above all, women.
    They preach Sharia in mosques and tell everyone that they must believe in this system and Islamic values. If you do not do it, if you try to integrate into the Western society, in their eyes you become an infidel.
    They force women to cover their bodies. If you do not, you are regarded as a whore. When I first arrived in Sweden in 1994, we were forbidden to wear our African clothes, traditional Somali dresses. They forced it on us. They said that we were not real Muslims, that we were an infidel country because we had secular law.

Then why did the imams not radicalize Somalia?
    In Somalia, extreme imams were put in prison, but here they do what they want. No one controls them, no one checks what they are doing. They build mosques, they take Swedish money. If you live in such a community, then you have no freedoms. This mainly applies to people who rejected Islam. They may even be killed for it -- such things have already happened here. Even I, after rejecting Islam, covered myself with a scarf, because I was so scared. All this is happening in Sweden, in a democratic country where they tell you that you have the right to your body, opinion, free choice of religion.

And what was the situation of women in your country? In one of the interviews, you mentioned that women do not visit mosques in Somalia.
    Women are not taught religion, they do not have to do it. This is not prohibited, just unnecessary. In 1990, for the first time I saw people from Saudi Arabia or Egypt, all covered. Somalis ran after them, crying, "Look at that! Have they gone mad in this heat?!" We knew that women in Saudi Arabia cannot go out on the street alone without a man because of Sharia law.
    Somalia was almost a "socialist" country -- women served in the police, army, they were teachers and worked in public places. Also, it is not true that you could have been raped with impunity. The family would kill a rapist or even a war could break out between two clans. It would be a shame for the whole family, no one would marry even a cousin of such a rapist. I think the woman's position was better than in those Muslim countries, where the victim is stoned.

Is it different in Europe?
    They are not ashamed here. They would not do it in their own community, but they do it here to infidels, because they feel that no one is supporting these victims. Here, the rapists do not have to hide their face: no one will be ashamed of them. He will not get death punishment for such an act. Here, they feel free from their clan traditions.
    Do you mean that breaking with the traditional culture of Somalia causes them to become prone to violence, as shown by examples from Denmark or Germany?
    My culture has good and bad elements, and the bad is that it is a very brutal culture. Very proud and vengeful, even without the influence of Islam. When I follow criminal records, I see that the most crimes are not thefts or drugs, but violence. In our culture, children belong to parents as pets and are beaten when, for example, they do not want to pray or do not listen to their parents.
    In my community, it happens quite often that girls and boys fall victim to rape from family members or a teacher of the religion. It also happens here in Sweden, and the family and the community are hiding it. These are common cases, but I am not saying that everyone does it. I tried to report it to the social welfare, but no one reacted - everyone was afraid to be branded a racist.
    The second thing is the teachings they get in mosques, where they are told that they should hate unbelievers. Therefore, they also commit crimes caused by hate. Their parents do not want to integrate and do not allow them to integrate with kafirs (infidels). As almost all groups are influenced by Islam and their own culture, these are two poisons together.

But maybe they are doing it out of despair and lack of perspectives? They have no education and no choice?
    There is a choice. The Swedish system supports people so much. You can learn, go to school, study, go to university, and some of us have succeeded. The people who chose education automatically chose a normal, good life. We cannot just wonder why Somali criminals are what they are; we must ask ourselves: why are they notlike us?
    Why do you think Islamic radicals in Europe are becoming more and more popular and active?
    I do not think they are more active or popular than before, only now we have social media and you can see them. They have always been like that -- in mosques.

And we would not know about it?
    You did not know -- you, the infidels. Muslims always knew. There is another issue here though -- there are more and more Muslims in Europe. In addition, children who were born in the 90s are now adults. They went to Islamic schools, were subjected to brainwashing, radicalization, and learned hate for Western society. This teaching begins, when they are three-four years old. For so many years now, I have often talked about it to the Swedish media, but no one was interested in dealing with it, because they were afraid to be called racists. I went to the social welfare and informed them about it and they said to me: "They will learn democracy in our schools". And they never checked these mosques. So now they are collecting the fruit of their behavior. The yield of the last 30 years has matured.
    What solution do you see for Sweden and Europe? We cannot forbid the practice of any religion, even the most radical one; we have freedom of religion.
    No, we cannot prohibit it, but we must understand that Islam is not a religion, it is a totalitarian system. We cannot treat it like any other religious faith. It forbids all other religions, freedom of speech, freedom of individual choice. It is the opposite of democracy. We must openly and honestly analyze this ideology, we must understand it.

We must not listen to the media: that Islam is a religion of peace. Do you know what it means? It means that peace will not prevail until people accept Islam as their religion. Peace will come when there will be no resistance and Islam and Sharia will dominate. Islam divides humanity into two "houses": a house of peace and a house of war. All of us, infidels and even liberal Muslims who do not accept sharia, are in the house of war.

Are there Muslims who integrate, do not want to introduce Sharia, and so on?
    Remember -- we must separate Islam and sharia law from Muslims, because many of them are peaceful people and we cannot mix these two together. This is always mainstream media: if I speak about Islam, they interpret it as hating Muslims. But I do not hate Muslims. I believe that this ideology is dangerous for all mankind. The Muslim community will also suffer under the Sharia.
    As a convert to Christianity, how would you rate the behavior of the Catholic Church, which recommends greater openness to immigration?

I heard the Pope preaching this and I was very disappointed -- because Islam and Christianity cannot be compared. Christians must imitate Jesus who preached love and mercy, even to his enemies; treating others as you would like to be treated. Meanwhile, Islam, and especially the Islamic State, do exactly what Muhammad did. And he let his followers kill and take wives as sex slaves. We cannot compare these two worlds. Again, I do not mean Christians and Muslims, but their ideologies are mismatched.
    The creator of this ideology was a criminal, a warlord who said that killing people brings glory. How can we open borders for such an ideology? As we do not know who is coming to us, we must be very careful, especially since we see what happened to Christians in Muslim countries. I do not understand the attitude of the Pope and the Catholic Church, who should care primarily about their members.
    The Pope is no longer a Christian leader, but a politician and activist of human rights. He is no longer the head of the Church working for the good of Christianity and I do not see him as my guide. What I see when I look at him is a leftist politician. Jesus said we should love our enemies, but not that we should be stupid.

Is there something wrong in the dialogue with Islam that the Church and politicians have in common?
    Politicians, church and Islam need each other. They also never speak -- the leaders and the Pope -- about the massacre of Christians in Africa and Syria. They do not criticize Islam, because they do not want to lose electoral votes. The church does not want to lose the support of the politicians. I also have the impression, that some are already extremely busy building a bridge to Islam, but they do not see that Islam burns it, that it is impossible to build a bridge only from one side. Why is Islam not building bridges in relations between Christians and Muslims in the Middle East? Because they are there the majority and have power. I always say to my Christian friends, "What do you think, what will happen to you if Islam becomes dominant here?"

Why do you think the politicians do it?
    It is about money and votes. Some immigrants can be used as cheap workforce, where the locals do not want to work for the same pay. However, we must take into account that most of the immigrants do not work; there is no work for them. There is no work for uneducated people and most immigrants do not have higher education.

Many do not even have basic skills. It would take a long time to educate them. The government told the Swedes that immigrants would work for their retirement, but with time the Swedes realized that it was not true. First, immigrants will have a lot of children, a woman will never go to work -- which is also compatible with this culture -- and her husband probably will not get a job, even if he tries. Even if they wanted to learn, it would be a time-consuming process. However, why should they start at all if they receive a lot of money for doing nothing anyway? Still, they will vote for a person who will provide them with all the benefits.

So do you think that we should not help them?
    Of course we should, but in the place of their origin. People keep telling me, "How can you say such things, if you are an immigrant yourself?" But I am not a danger for people living here. Many of the newcomers would cut off my head. I escaped from the Sharia regime in the Swedish suburbs and I do not wish to have it everywhere in the country. I am not against people, but the ideology, that they bring with them. And besides, we can help them there more efficiently for the same money.
    Or maybe they will just convert to Christianity as you did? There is a trend, that many immigrants in Europe, Austria, Germany and Great Britain are turning to Christianity.
    I think it is a scam. We talked about it in our church community. We found out that priests are extremely naive. If the immigrants receive a negative response from the asylum office, some of them run immediately to the church and say, "I am a Christian, if I return home, I will be killed." Some even get baptized. But once they achieve the necessary document, they go back to their Muslim community and their mosque.

I talked about it in the church, but I was told that this is a big problem, because they cannot reject people they do not know -- maybe they are telling the truth. But what do they do after receiving such a document? Currently, our church is full of Afghan boys. I said in my church clearly: in Islam you can lie to save yourself.

Do you think there is a chance to reform Islam?
    No, I do not believe in it. I know that some people, for instance Ayaan Hirsi Ali, believe in this, but how can you reform God? The Koran is God's Word. The reform that the liberal Muslims believe in would only be possible if Islamic leaders wanted to reform and change Islam. It cannot come from individuals. It is also important not to make a mistake. Reformation in Christianity meant returning to the source, relying on the Scriptures. Applying this criterion, Islam has already been "reformed" by Wahhabism and Salafism. It means returning to the original sources and traditions of ancestors -- but this is probably not what we want?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...branded-racist
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    How does the statistic you quote undermine undergroundrr's point?... the Libertarian Party platform embraces undocumented immigrants.
    Umm, one would expect illegal criminal invaders to support a party that embraces illegal criminal invaders. Like, Duh? Right? Pretty simple calculation there. Strong lack of rocket science.

A truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.
    Does it? Hmm. I am not so sure.

If Americans want immigrants to enter through legal channels, we need to make those channels fair, reasonable, and accessible.
    Actually, LP, Americans don't want that. It turns out! Try to stay relevant. 90% of real Americans want no immigration whatsoever. They would be in favor of shutting it all down. Just shut it down. Nobody -- as in 0% -- no real Americans support one million -- that's 1,000,000 -- immigrants being allowed in every year -- that's each and every year, year after year, with no end in sight, ever, ever, ever. Don't nobody want that. And probably 60 or 70% of real Americans would be in favor of massive, massive deportation of tens of millions of those already here, whether illegal or legal. 90% of course would favor at least, at the bare minimum, deporting the 50 million illegal ones.
    Last edited by H_H; 04-24-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    ...and then .... I woke up .....

Umm, one would expect illegal criminal invaders to support a party that embraces illegal criminal invaders. Like, Duh? Right? Pretty simple calculation there. Strong lack of rocket science.

Does it? Hmm. I am not so sure.

Actually, LP, Americans don't want that. It turns out! Try to stay relevant. 90% of real Americans want no immigration whatsoever. They would be in favor of shutting it all down. Just shut it down. Nobody -- as in 0% -- no real Americans support one million -- that's 1,000,000 -- immigrants being allowed in every year -- that's each and every year, year after year, with no end in sight, ever, ever, ever. Don't nobody want that. And probably 60 or 70% of real Americans would be in favor of massive, massive deportation of tens of millions of those already here, whether illegal or legal. 90% of course would favor at least, at the bare minimum, deporting the 50 million illegal ones.
    Giving up liberty in order to keep foreigners from taking away our liberty? What could go wrong?

Trump implements face scanning cameras by executive order to fight illegal immigration.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/u...mmigrants.html
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Giving up liberty in order to keep foreigners from taking away our liberty? What could go wrong?

Trump implements face scanning cameras by executive order to fight illegal immigration.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/u...mmigrants.html
    Keeping us in from Mexico?

How about Canada?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

How about Canada?
    I could (conceivably) claim citizenship. It is my back door/escape hatch. (hidden route)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast