Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: An army of illegal aliens is marching on America

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    @axiomata please note that AF intends these restrictions to apply to whites and men who fall into the designated categories.
    Yes, correct.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    or agree with Ron Paul that freedom can be popular.
    Please show me, in any quantifiable terms, where this is true.

Other than the freedom to smoke weed or be a weirdosexual.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think the Patriots in the 1700's would have gotten further with the Redcoats if they worked diligently in convincing them who don't understand the blessings of liberty of its importance.
    The patriots needed a lesson in liberty.

http://oll.libertyfund.org/pages/177...f-independence

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    ....or agree with Ron Paul that freedom can be popular. And work diligently in convincing those who don't understand the blessings of liberty of its importance. A wall and refuge ban is not very persuasive to that effect.
    I wonder what Ron Paul's view are with regard to people being free to mutually agree in a contract to regulate who may enter upon a geographical area they inhabit. Has he ever discussed the matter?

JWK

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL..... Completely untrue. The reason Trump won is because he ran a populist campaign, the Republican brand was completely dead.

Rand would have had a good shot because he didn't represent the Republican brand. Cruz and Bush would have been completely slaughtered, Rubio too.
    Total BS. Cruz would have mopped the floor with Hillary. Trump is about the only candidate she might have beaten. That's why Bill Clinton asked Donald Trump to run. It was a win/win for progressives as Trump himself is one. Can you think of a single person you know that voted for Trump who would have voted against Hillary? Because I cannot. Your only lame comeback when the rest of us point out how horrible Trump has become is "Well he's not Hillary."

Seriously Trump tried to implement gun control by executive order. Trump successfully installed face scanning cameras by executive order. If this was any other president you'd be up in arms. But since you bought the Trump Kool-Aid it's all "Well he isn't Hillary." I'll be honest. Cruz stood a better chance than even Rand at beating Hillary. Rand always has to get beyond the "He ain't a bloodthristy warmonger" badge. Trump, by simultaneously playing the interventionist "Obama didn't react when Syria crossed the red line" and the "Obama shouldn't have attacked Libya" but also "Obama should have attacked Libya and taken the oil" cards, Trump became an empty suit that everyone could project his or her beliefs onto. Seriously I heard a complete dumbass "Christian" pastor on talk Bible radio the other day say "God gave America one more chance after Ronald Reagan through Trump to turn to Him" as if Trump, who said he never even needs to repent to God, is somehow "God's man of the hour." It's really really sad.

Trump's latest attack on Syria is totally predictable. All the globalists need to do to keep this war going indefinitely is occasionally do a false flag chemical attack and the missiles will fly even before the inspectors hit the ground.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Please show me, in any quantifiable terms, where this is true.

Other than the freedom to smoke weed or be a weirdosexual.
    Don't you get it? Most people want the freedom to restrict someone else's freedom.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Total BS. Cruz would have mopped the floor with Hillary. Trump is about the only candidate she might have beaten. That's why Bill Clinton asked Donald Trump to run. It was a win/win for progressives as Trump himself is one. Can you think of a single person you know that voted for Trump who would have voted against Hillary? Because I cannot. Your only lame comeback when the rest of us point out how horrible Trump has become is "Well he's not Hillary."

Seriously Trump tried to implement gun control by executive order. Trump successfully installed face scanning cameras by executive order. If this was any other president you'd be up in arms. But since you bought the Trump Kool-Aid it's all "Well he isn't Hillary." I'll be honest. Cruz stood a better chance than even Rand at beating Hillary. Rand always has to get beyond the "He ain't a bloodthristy warmonger" badge. Trump, by simultaneously playing the interventionist "Obama didn't react when Syria crossed the red line" and the "Obama shouldn't have attacked Libya" but also "Obama should have attacked Libya and taken the oil" cards, Trump became an empty suit that everyone could project his or her beliefs onto. Seriously I heard a complete dumbass "Christian" pastor on talk Bible radio the other day say "God gave America one more chance after Ronald Reagan through Trump to turn to Him" as if Trump, who said he never even needs to repent to God, is somehow "God's man of the hour." It's really really sad.

Trump's latest attack on Syria is totally predictable. All the globalists need to do to keep this war going indefinitely is occasionally do a false flag chemical attack and the missiles will fly even before the inspectors hit the ground.
    The boisterous Trump was the only one who could win. Cruz was not going to secure rust belt states. No way in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Insanity. If you think Republicans = Liberty; Democrats = Slavery, you better figure out a way to change the white/brown ratio massively. If we stop immigration now and deport half of the brown citizens, Republicans still lose.
    ORLY!

With losing like that,... who needs winning?!
    Last edited by H_H; 04-16-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That's EXACTLY what amuricans said about the Irish:
    Where was the lie?

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Well, I'd get cracking with the liberty classes.
    I get what you're saying. I truly do.

No, the proper way to win hearts and minds isn't to tell them you're going to take away their free stuff. Ron Paul addressed that on many occasions. He campaigned on bringing entitlement systems to solvency by ending the wars, foreign aid, etc.

And yes, he questioned the wisdom of anchor babies (how unconstitutional of him!) and free healthcare for illegals.

What he didn't do was tell immigrants they were rapists and thieves. He certainly didn't tell them they were low-IQ and culturally inadequate to be Americans. Republicans talk like the worst of 1970s trailer park trash these days, and white supremacy has been actively courted as a welcome feather of the right wing.

Unfortunately, we'll never know how Ron Paul would score with immigrants and minorities in a general election. Hopefully we will with Rand Paul, who, like his dad, has a sterling record of acceptance, civility and outreach to these groups individuals.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Where was the lie?
    How the Irish Saved Civilization
    The Untold Story of Ireland's Heroic Role from the Fall of Rome to the Rise of Medieval Europe

The perfect St. Patrick's Day gift, and a book in the best tradition of popular history -- the untold story of Ireland's role in maintaining Western culture while the Dark Ages settled on Europe.

Every year millions of Americans celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but they may not be aware of how great an influence St. Patrick was on the subsequent history of civilization. Not only did he bring Christianity to Ireland, he instilled a sense of literacy and learning that would create the conditions that allowed Ireland to become "the isle of saints and scholars" -- and thus preserve Western culture while Europe was being overrun by barbarians.

In this entertaining and compelling narrative, Thomas Cahill tells the story of how Europe evolved from the classical age of Rome to the medieval era. Without Ireland, the transition could not have taken place. Not only did Irish monks and scribes maintain the very record of Western civilization -- copying manuscripts of Greek and Latin writers, both pagan and Christian, while libraries and learning on the continent were forever lost -- they brought their uniquely Irish world-view to the task.

As Cahill delightfully illustrates, so much of the liveliness we associate with medieval culture has its roots in Ireland. When the seeds of culture were replanted on the European continent, it was from Ireland that they were germinated.

In the tradition of Barbara Tuchman's A Distant Mirror, How The Irish Saved Civilization reconstructs an era that few know about but which is central to understanding our past and our cultural heritage. But it conveys its knowledge with a winking wit that aptly captures the sensibility of the unsung Irish who relaunched civilization.
    http://thomascahill.com/books/how-th...ivilization-tr
    There is no spoon.

Republicans talk like the worst of 1970s trailer park trash these days, and white supremacy has been actively courted as a welcome feather of the right wing.
    I didn't know that Rachael Maddow had an account here. Welcome to the forum.

Don't you get it? Most people want the freedom to restrict someone else's freedom.
    Hey Drake, good to see you.

I know that's tongue in cheek, but for those lurkers or newbies:

People do not want freedom.

They want to be fed, entertained and exercise petty power over their fellow man.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The boisterous Trump was the only one who could win. Cruz was not going to secure rust belt states. No way in hell.
    Only a criminally insane person would believe that a single Trump voter would have voted for Hillary over Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Unveiled.

Which brings up a question. If you’re an immigrant, who do you immediately see as an ally as you enter the US - Rachel Maddow or Lou Dobbs?

More Rand Paul Republicans can help turn that tide. I doubt pro-immigrant right-wingers will be allowed as TV hosts any time soon by TPTB though.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Only a criminally insane person would believe that a single Trump voter would have voted for Hillary over Cruz.
    Especially now that we know Trumps foreign policy is no different then Cruz's foreign policy it doesn't matter. The difference being if Ted Cruz was the nominee Trump wouldn't run 3rd party like if Rand won the nomination. At least Cruz's tax plan was better? He would have more political opposition? This is just more lesser evil bull$#@!. Rand Paul 2020.

Nobody seems to remember the conveniently timely ISIS activity right before voting time and trump’s tough talk. It made a nice companion piece to Comey.

I get what you're saying. I truly do.
    And I get what you're saying. I'm just not sure the math adds up.

This is a very simple 4th-grade-level mathematical word problem:

Starting out you have 1 person who believes in liberty and 9 who do not. You start reaching out and in the following year, you've now reached 10 people who believe in liberty while 90 do not. Assuming this pattern continues each year, At what point will you have a majority?

When viewed in simplistic terms, we say an increase from 1-to-10 is a great thing. Liberty is thriving! "He's catching on, I'm tellin' ya!"

In reality, we're no better off than when we started.

Now, if there was some way you could cut off the other side from getting reinforcements . . . ah but, that's an affront to liberty. Quite a conundrum, indeed.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-14-2018 at 11:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cruz would have been so far behind in the polls, at least double digits, I doubt they would have bothered.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Unveiled.
    You ignored what we were talking about.

Republicans talk like the worst of 1970s trailer park trash these days, and white supremacy has been actively courted as a welcome feather of the right wing.
    Rebublicans are not talking like the worst 1970s trailer trash. One reason why Trump won is precisely because of accusations like this. Despite my thorough dislike of Trump, he gained some of my sympathy when MSNBC, CNN, etc. started saying that MAGA was racist because "again" is a "dog whistle." F---! There is not a word a person can use that doesn't sound like the "worst trailer trash," if "again" is now a racist slur.

The big divide in our country occurred with Trump's "rapists, thieves, and drug dealers speech." FOX Viewers saw that as reference to the illegals that have turned formerly nice neighborhoods into gang infested blights. I lived in L.A. in the '80s and '90s. I've seen it. CNN viewers were told that Trump was referring to all Mexicans. That was bull$#@!, but it stuck and now people like you see Trump supporters as people who think all Mexicans are those things.

Yes. You sound like Rachael Maddow, because you are repeating her script. People are sick of having their careers ruined over unproven charges of racism. This backlash is why we're stuck with that jackass Trump.

Why is it that the same people who tell me ending welfare will stop illegal immigration are also the ones who tell me that illegals are harder working than Americans and don't use welfare?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Why is it that the same people who tell me ending welfare will stop illegal immigration are also the ones who tell me that illegals are harder working than Americans and don't use welfare?
    Liberals lack logic.

Why must everyone change to welcome invaders?

Europe has happily been socialist states for a while. Although it's not what I'd prefer, they are happy with the safety net and it was used responsibly. Now they get an influx of people who receive welfare at a far higher rate than the actual citizens, and the solution is to change their policies to cater to new arrivals?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This is so absurd it's ridiculous. Trump beat Hillary, not because he was a great candidate with a broad base of appeal, but because she is so reviled. Hillary was such a lousy candidate for the Dems that even someone as awful as Trump could beat her (albeit, in his case, just barely). Anyone else would have swept the floor with her. Cruz wouldn't have won as handily as some. But to say he would have done worse than Trump is not grounded in reality.

Why must everyone change to welcome invaders?

Europe has happily been socialist states for a while. Although it's not what I'd prefer, they are happy with the safety net and it was used responsibly. Now they get an influx of people who receive welfare at a far higher rate than the actual citizens, and the solution is to change their policies to cater to new arrivals?
    Foreigners have a basic human right to take over your country and tell you what to do.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

We should end welfare anyway.

But I agree with you that stopping illegal immigration is no reason to do that. For that matter, stopping illegal immigration in itself is not a good reason to do anything other than eliminating immigration restrictions, which would stop illegal immigration by way of making it legal. And you're exactly right that ending welfare would not affect the motivations of the majority of those who immigrate here illegally.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Foreigners have a basic human right to take over your country and tell you what to do.
    Maybe if we gave up the 2nd Amendment and parts of the 1st, we would have utopia. I heard some trailer trash person use the word "again." I was offended.

Rebublicans are not talking like the worst 1970s trailer trash.
    Read the stupid comments on any Breitbart article. I just picked one at random. The party will not grow with this at the center of its soul:

----------------

It's not just Mexico's government that's corrupt... They are a socially and morally corrupt society. The corrupt government, cartels, human traffickers, and all sorts of other crime syndicates thrive there because they are by and large a socially and morally corrupt peoples.

Messico is trying to help the DemSH!TS destroy America !
    Build the damn wall !

Maybe it’s time to declare war on Mexico. Then all the illegals can be viewed as enemy combatants.

Drop plenty of Agent Orange to kill their 'crops'.

They are terrorizing Americans - those who live in the border states and also us. The MSM always shows the plight of FOREIGN NATIONALS and NEVER THE PLIGHT OF THE AMERICANS THEY VICTIMIZE.

Mexico has been invading America with collusion from the Democrat party since at least 1965. The agenda is the political conquering of America and the obliteration of the Constitution. Whites need not apply.

You can bet that democrats love mexico right now. Something about a country that wants to destroy America just tickles the fancy of every sick, twisted enemy of the U.S.A aka democrats.

Last year I set up an appointment to have carpet and flooring installed in my house, and the crew that showed up to do it were all Mexicans, none of them could speak English except for the foreman a slight bit, and they were pretty obviously illegal aliens. I sent them away, called the company and complained, and bought the flooring from a different company. Screw Mexico, and Mexicans.

Mexico wants the southwest back, and they'll take it by flooding the country with their own.

If we were to cede any one of those states back to Mexico they would see our weakness and continue flooding the country attempting to take it all. We should attack them before this gets out of hand, which it already has

Deploy snipers every 250 yards along the border, great target practice!

Mexico has always hated us. They are very prideful people, of what I haven't figured out but despise being looked down on.

They eat bug tortillas for chrissakes!

It's the Spanish influence. The Spanish have always been arrogant. And I suspect the Mexicans bully the native Indians more than we realize. After all, if they are so proud, there is likely someone they are looking down on.

Declare War—kill 'em all. This is invasion. The invaders are subversive enemy combatants!

Put troops in the border with live rounds and shoot to kill rules of engagement.

Mexico has two exports, both begin with “ D “, drugs and diarrhea......

--- You forgot lazy dumbass illegals.

--- Face palm, how could I do that !!!

Reconquista is an ideal that is inculcated into the Mexican mindset. It is a belief that the SW portion of the U.S. belongs to Mexico. The Mexicans believe they will take it back by infiltration, multiple births and/or acts of war.

Don`t let illegals do your siding or roof job unless you don`t mind watching the wind blow you siding down the street.

Mexico like most Mexicans tolerate Americans. Deep down inside they hate Americans for kicking their teeth in and taking their supposed property. They also hate Spaniards for doing the same and teaching them how to read and write. In life some people are winners and some are losers who are always lead by others. Mexico will always be lead by others, it's in their DNA.

We should deploy the military to the border, and literally point guns at anyone trying to come in, and tell them to turn around and go back to wherever they came from. It's as simple as that, folks. All that's needed is to get serious about it, and these little wet backs will stop trying, very quickly.

My solution is to just annex mexico. Send the military into mexico and take it! We can add some stars to the flag. They can pay taxes and learn english. Our military can destroy the cartels and end the corruption in the government.

Trying to pick up the clean end of the turd, it's a $#@!hole!

With Bolton in power, the plan should be:
    1) build the wall.
    2) nuke Mexico, with the wall protecting the border states from radiation
    Problem solved.

I question the word "POWER" with regard to Mexico. More like a giant tortilla factory.

-----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    And you're exactly right that ending welfare would not affect the motivations of the majority of those who immigrate here illegally.
    Your garden variety immigrant is coming here because of better opportunities for prosperity. They love us for our freedoms.

Your garden variety immigrant is coming here because of better opportunities for prosperity. They love us for our freedoms.
    Freedom to go on the public dole.

JWK

There was a time not too long ago in New York when the able-bodied were ashamed to accept home relief, a program created by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1931 when he was Governor. Now, New York City and many other major cities are infested with countless government cheese factions from poverty stricken countries, who not only demand welfare, but use it to buy beer, wine, drugs, sex, and Lotto tickets.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast